Scent of you

60 seconds

I opened my eyes slowly, I slept so heavily next to him I was exhausted. Thinking it was my first time. I look at my phone its 4:00 in the morning. I have a text, I quickly open it its from Jaejoong.
" Hey, I don't mind that you just left without saying anything but be back by 10:00 in the morning- Your lovely hurband"
Ahh, he probably doesn't know where I am. I quickly wash up and change into my clothes. Myungsoo is still sleeping beside me. I give him a peck on the cheek and head for the door.
Everyone is sleeping I sneak out of the house without anyone being aware and head for Jaejoong's villa. I opened my rooms door he wasn't there. I guess he slept in the other room. I quickly changed into my pajamas and slept on my bed.

NEXT MORNING
I saw 3 girls coming out from Jaejoongs room his playboy ways were ridiculous! He came our of the room wearing nothing but his boxers. His hair messy and a y grin was drawn on his face.
" Morning sweetheart" He said as he leaned in to give me a peck on my forehead.
I was trying to act normal around him after all it was none of his business anything about my personal life. I looked at him and I felt like I betrayed him. The guy I slept with wasn't just anyone but his brother. But its not like we were an actual couple. I headed downstairs made some coffee for me and him. He started talking.
" We re leaving at 12:00 today thats why I said you should be here by 10:00" He explained as he looked down his phone.
He looked at me seirously, then starred at his phone.
" How come you don't have me on facebook ?? " Jaejoong complained.
" I only add friends" I said in a serious tone
" But I thought I was your friend ! You re so mean ! " Jaejoong cried out
" Is it cause you have a boyfriend ? Oh ! Who is he tell me ! " He explaimed surprised.
" No I don't " I said as I starred in space.
" Oh my you obviously like someone! Go on ! " He said widdening his eyes he was so cute. I actually thought we could be pretty good friends. But there was no way in hell I was telling him about his brother.
" Well lets just say its someone that makes me see rainbows and stars and all that..." I said as I stirred my coffee.
" He's good in bed right ? " Jaejoong teased as I slapped his hand.
" Don't be rude ! " I said he looked at me smiling. Ahh
" Fine maybe he is ! " He burst out laughing.
" I knew you had a dirty side in you " He said as he took a sip of his coffee.
A short pause followed as he started talking again.
" You know... I don't like my playboy ways. Like I just get bored of girls no matter how pretty they are. And in the end I just hurt their feelings." He looked down. " It's not like I intend to do that, it happens "
I smirked.
"Maybe if you stopped being a playboy and focused on one girl you would see that you ll never get bored of her. And she won't get bored of you" I smiled gently taking down all of my coffee.
" You re such a man ! " Jaejoong said laughing.
"I know right !" I said punching his shoulder hard.
" Ouch ! You hit like a man ! " He said frowning his nose. We both laughed.
Me and Jaejoong had pretty good understanding. I guess out of work except him being my boss, he could be my friend.

Myungsoo POV
I stretch my arms out to find her but shes no where I open my eyes. Shes gone. I breathed out, how disappointing.I rubbed my messy hair and looked down the sheets.
Last night was like no other, our connection was magical. Holding her was enough, I wanted to be close to her. I felt guilty for my brother. It felt like a large weight pained the middle of my chest. How could I ever do this to him ? The was something deep inside me telling me this wasn't real. Ruby and Jaejoong could not be real.
Because I was the first man that touched Ruby.... she was a . I am pretty sure if Jaejoong had to marry someone was the first thing he would try. He is my brother but he's a total jerk when it comes to women. Something is wrong here and I want to know...