006.

What Is Love

Minhee's POV

 

 

 

 

Another rainy day, I thought. I refused to take the other route home, no matter how much my feet urged me to. I really wanted to see if he was still there, but my mind kept screaming 'no.' It'd been weeks since I'd last visited the dance studio.

 

Questions were lurking in my brain, waiting to be answered. Does he still dance there? Does he remember me? Did he change his location because he was terrified of my stalking? I wanted my questions to be answered. 

 

Eventually, my feet had a brain of it's own and decided to force the rest of me to walk down to the old dance studio. I went to the old dance studio and immediately ran to the window. The window was open, but when I looked inside, he wasn't there. The room was vacant, and there was absolutely no one in there.

 

I felt this pang against my chest, and I felt so disappointed in myself. Why did I even think that he would still be there? Why did I even come to the dance studio in the first place?

 

I should've known that he wouldn't have been there. I shouldn't have had my hopes up so high.

 

I was expecting to see him there, dancing gracefully like I had seen from before, but much to my disappointment, the room remained vacant. I stared at the vacant dance studio, staring at it for hours and hours.

 

What exactly was I doing with my life? I wasn't sure. I was just sitting there, looking through the dance studio and watching and waiting for something that wasn't even there.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

"He has more money," Jin Ah stated. Jongin's heart clenched painfully. All of the work, all of the sweat that he's poured, everything. Down the drain. 

 

"So, you've been cheating on me all this time?" Jongin tried to calm down. But he couldn't calm down. 

 

His girlfriend had cheated on him with a guy that "had more money" for crying out loud. He wasn't going to stay calm. He was infuriated. He was hurt. He was broken

 

He spent all of his days going down to that old dance studio, working his off. He poured sweat each and every single day for hours and hours.

 

He choreographed his own moves, learned it, and forced himself to continued to work on the whole dance until he perfected it.

 

He was just waiting for the right day to show it to her, to dance for her and to show her what he's been doing all of this time, but here she was, dumping him.

 

"I'm sorry, Jongin. You know, we weren't really working out." Jin Ah stated. "We're too different, and you never spend time with me." Jin Ah frowned.

 

Jongin scoffed. She didn't know the reason behind why he didn't spend time with her all that much. He was actually spending all of his time, his ing precious time, trying to perfect the dance that he had choreographed specifically for her. He was doing it for them

 

He thought he loved her. But damn, he was so wrong. He realized that he had been wasting his time.

 

"You're right. We are different." Jongin snarled. "You're a two-timing gold-digger, and I'm just some stupid toy." he stated.

 

He dryly laughed, walking out of the coffee shop. Jongin no longer had that urge to dance. He no longer had his muse. His muse had cheated on him and used him.

 

He didn't want to do anything with his life, anymore. He went home that day, completely broken. Kyungsoo and Sehun came over and tried to cheer him up, but nothing would work.

 

Jongin was helpless.

 

He needed a muse.

 

He needed a motivation.

 

 

Author's Note:

Oh, man. How many of you guys saw that one coming? Yes, Jongin was a taken man. Oh, my. 

Haha, well, double-update. I'm probably gonna be updating a lot more. (: Enjoy!