002.

What Is Love

Minhee's POV

 

 

"Wait, so you're telling me that she's stalking someone that she doesn't even know?" Chanyeol asked.

 

I groaned and felt like punching myself. And the judging begins.. 

 

"She asked me to come watch him dance with her, today. Could I?" Baekhyun asked.

 

I rolled my eyes at the fact that Baekhyun had to ask for permission to watch some guy dance. Was it really even necessary?

 

"Of course you can, babe." Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun's cheeks. I wanted to vomit. I loved the both of them together and all, but they could just save the lovey-dovey stuff for maybe when they were away from me.

 

Baekhyun smiled lovingly at Chanyeol, and then his face brightened up, an idea running through his head.

 

"Yeollie should come with us!" Baekhyun suggested. More like insisted. 

 

"Wha-"

 

"Please, please, please?" Baekhyun begged me. "You owe me, anyway." Baekhyun smirked.

 

I groaned and frowned, "What choice do I have?" I mumbled.

 

Baekhyun took that as a 'yes' and cheered happily, throwing his hands in the air. I just mentally sighed to myself, and if you thought that this was bad, just wait until you found out what happened afterwards.

 

 

After school that day, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and I went to the dance studio that was around the corner. I walked behind the dance studio to the window that would always be cracked open every single day.

 

I looked through the window to see that the boy was already there dancing to the song that he's been dancing to a lot lately for the past couple of weeks.

 

"Is that him?" Chanyeol asked, and I nodded.

 

"He's a good dancer." Baekhyun mumbled.

 

"His moves are sharp." Chanyeol observantly stated.

 

"He has good moves." Baekhyun added in.

 

The three of us continued to watch the mystery boy in awe, and I sighed to myself.

 

"I don't know why, but I just really like watching him dance. It makes me feel so...weird," I said to myself.

 

"You just come here after school everyday and stare at him for hours?" Baekhyun quirked up an eyebrow.

 

"Watching him pour sweat, dance ily, and watching his shirt stick to his skin, showing his toned body?" Chanyeol added in, teasingly.

 

I bit my lip harshly and shushed them, making them keep it down.

 

"Man, he's kinda cute." Baekhyun stated.

 

Baekhyun received a punch in the groin from Chanyeol, which made Baekhyun yelp out. I panicked a little as I saw the boy stop dancing. I ducked down as fast as I could and hid my face from him as Chanyeol was trying to calm Baekhyun down. Then out of no where, the door to the dance studio opened and there he was.

 

He stood there with his eyes widened in pure shock and fear, and I could feel my heart beating so fast. The way his lips were slightly parted and the way his chest was moving up and down. The way his tan skin was coated with a layer of sweat that made him glisten.

 

"What are yo-"

 

Before he could finish his sentence, I heard Chanyeol whisper-yell 'Run!' and then I felt a hand pulling on my arm, dragging me away. The look on the boy's face remained glued to my mind as Baekhyun and Chanyeol dragged me all the way home. 

 

When I got home, I climbed onto my bed weakly as I continued to not say a word.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Baekhyun asking, and I frowned and shook my head.

 

I didn't know why I was so upset, honestly. I should've known that this was coming. He was bound to catch me one day. I mean, what normal person wouldn't notice someone spying on them from a window? It wasn't like he was blind or anything.

 

"It's okay, okay? Everything will be alright." Baekhyun promised me. 

 

I hoped that everything would be alright. I hoped that everything would be okay. I promised myself that I would never go back there again. I promised that that was the last time that I would see that boy's face.

 

I broke that promise.