004.

What Is Love

Author's POV

 

 

"I'm telling you," Jongin said to his friends. "That was her." he continued to look around.

 
 
He could've sworn that it was her; the mystery girl that would always watch him while he danced. He nearly jumped out of his seat just to try and catch up with the girl, but it was no use. The girl and her friend had somehow managed to get away before he could catch up with the both of them.
 
 
 
"Are you okay, Jongin?" Jongin's friend, Kyungsoo, asked.
 
 
 
Jongin shook his head and sighed, "I swear it was her. I swear." he mumbled to himself. His friend thought that he was going crazy.
 
 
 
"Who are you even talking about?" Sehun asked.
 
 
 
"The girl that watches me- the girl that I always tell you guys about!" Jongin explained.
 
 
 
"She watches me everyday after school, and- last week- she came with like, two guys- and-" Jongin couldn't really explain the situation very well. How could he say it without sounding like a complete freak?
 
 
 
"I think you need to see a doctor." Kyungsoo patted Jongin's back.
 
 
 
Jongin shook his head, "No! I swear! Okay, she used to come and watch me dance after school every day, and last week these two guys were at the window so I went out to see who they were because I didn't see her, and then there she was, ducking. She was like- looking at me with this horrified look on her face- and- the guy- like-"
 
 
 
"Wait, you have a secret admirer?" Kyungsoo cut Jongin off.
 
 
 
Jongin shook his head aggresively, "No, no, no! You're completely missing the point! She watched me after school every day and never said anything to me. She would just run off once I stopped the music." Jongin explained.
 
 
 
"That's a little creepy, don't you think?" Sehun asked.
 
 
 
Jongin nodded his head, but then shook it.
 
 
 
"I mean, I guess it's kinda weird, but she actually stayed there and watched me dance the whole time that I was dancing. She wasted time out of her life just to watch me dance." Jongin gaped.
 
 
 
Sehun scrunched up his face, "She must be a loner."
 
 
 
Sehun received a punch in the gut from Kyungsoo, making the younger boy cry out in pain.
 
 
 
"If she was a loner, she wouldn't have left with another guy holding onto her like that." Kyungsoo said, referring to the guy who had dragged the girl out of the ice cream parlor.
 
 
 
"If you knew about her watching you everyday, why didn't you say anything?" Sehun asked, ignoring the pain in his stomach.
 
 
 
"I-I didn't want to scare her away, you know?" Jongin stuttered. He wanted to meet her. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to know more about her. Why exactly did she even stay and watch him dance, when she could've been doing something so much better with her life?
 
 
 

"We'll talk about this, later." Kyungsoo sighed to himself as he rubbed his temples. It wasn't the first time that Jongin had brought up this conversation. 

 

 

Author's Note:

How do you guys like the story, so far? The story's most likely going to be around 20 chapters, but it's only that long because the chapters are really short.

I'm gonna try and finish the story by tomorrow and have all of the chapters up, and then I'll be going back to my other story.

I know some of you are still anticipating the update for 'The Consequences Of Loving Him', I'm sorry for making you all wait.

Okay, that's all. Have a nice day, and expect more updates to come! Comment, subscribe, upvote, whatever you want. It doesn't matter. (: