Not another inn

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

     The two idiots had been walking down the path by the river for a long while and it was getting dark. Unluckily they spotted a tall building far off in the distance. The building was a tall purple mansion, seven stories tall and thin. As the duo approached it they could hear loud hiphop playing from the house. When they got closer to the gate they saw a boy with black hair in the garden. 

    "Hola mi amigos! Como est as?" The black haired boy yelled in Spanish. Freaking. Spanish. 

    "NO HABLO ESPANIOL. ENGLISH!" Minhyuk screamed. The boy nodded, smiling. 

    "Oh, sorry about that. I'm Jin, the Gardner. This is Bangtan Inn, and the owner is a grouchy Mexican women, so I'm used to Spanish. What brings you here anyway? We really only get people around the holidays." Jin said while scratching the back of his head. He was wearing a peculiar outfit, a straw hat, neon blue tank top, a green windbreaker and black skinny jeans. In other words he looked like a hot mess. 

    "We're looking for princess Jihoon. I'm Minhyuk and this is my idiot friend Kyung." Minhyuk gestured to the redhead who was poking at a crimson flower. All of the sudden the flower opened up and spewed fire. Kyung yelped, jumping back just in time to keep from being burnt. Jin laughed ridiculously hard, falling into a patch of fireflowers. Screaming, he jumped up, patting away the flames so he wouldn't burn. 

    "Soooooooooo....Would you mind if you could help me out for a minute or two?" Jin asked, acting as if he want on fire two seconds ago. Kyung and Minhyuk shrug. 


    "How did we end up doing this?" Kyung asks as he puts down his vermillion watering can for the umpteenth time. The two had been watering for thirty minutes after Jin had decided to put them to work. 

   "Let's go inside!" Minhyuk said with more enthusiasm than usual. The two left the odd gardens and walked up the porch steps into the odd inn. 

    The two were greeted by an even odder man in a maid outfit. At least they think he's a guy. His nametag read 'Suga'. Talk about a weird name. In retrospect it was probably a fake name. 

    "Jung. Freakin'. Hoseok. I told you not to clone V again. We don't need more than one of that ridiculous child. Remove of these defective clones before I remove you from the premises!" The maid, Suga screamed at the top of her his lungs. A voice from above mumbled something and Suga rolled her his eyes. "Why hello there, I'm Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga, since I'm nicer than you'll ever be. What brings you to Bangtan inn?" she he asked in a gruff voice. 

    "Is Suga your stripper name?" Minhyuk asked randomly. Kyung gave him The Look of Horror. You know, the one. Suga slapped Minhyuk in the face. 

    "Well, now that that matter is settled, let's get on to reservations. We are a cheap inn, probably because our gardener is a conman. Or because our boss only speaks Spanish. I guess I can take you up to the room you might be staying in." Suga said, voice dripping with venom. He walked them to the top of the flight of stairs and then promptly turned and left. Another teen, this one in a lab coat with slightly wild hair, opened the door and waved. 

   "I am Jung Hoseok, AKA J-Hope, as I give humanity hope with my wonderful inventions." J-Hope said, leading them into his room. "I'm glad to have new test subjects for my super effective pepper spray! V is a y test subject." J-Hope drawled as he opened up a drawer, chucking a disk of Masterpiece Theater, some lima beans, and a pack of UNO cards. Kyung gulped, slowly backing away from the mad scientist. 

   "Dude, let's get going. I don't wanna be peppersprayified. Out the window and up. Lesgo!" Kyung whispered into Minhyuk's ear. Minhyuk nodded and the two shuffled out of the room, out the window and up the wall. J-Hope must have been hard of hearing or something since he didn't even notice the two leave. 


     "Hi! I'm Jeongguk!" A boy who was in an apron and Chefs hat smiled and waved. Crap, another one of the crazies. Must escape. Minhyuk thought. The boy pulled out a batch of cookies, setting them down on the table in his room on the third floor of this weirdo inn. "Wow V, you colored you hair again? It looks good!" Jeongguk chirped, closing the oven door with the heel of his slipper. Kyung facepalmed. 

   "I'm not V." he said, in a dark tone, sounding the most serious Minhyuk had ever heard him. 

   "Lies. V and V's new friend..."

   "Minhyuk"

   "Minhyuk and V, want some cookies?" I'm trying out a new recipe!" Jeongguk smiled adorably. Or as adorable as a teenage boy in a chefs hat could get. That is pretty adorable if you ask me. The two visitors dug in to the pole of cookies. "So, V, when did you dye your hair red? It looks good." Jeongguk asked.

   "Minhyuk, let's go." Kyung said. 

  The two went up the staircase, walking into a completely pink room. It had a good amount of posters on it, all dedicated to various girlbands. In the completely pink room was a guy bouncing around on his furry punk bed, singing karaoke into a hairbrush. After about ten minutes of waiting, wailing and horrific karaoke he stopped. 

   "Ooooooooh. Whoops. You guys are new right? Just heard about y'all." the pink boy said, dropping the hairbrush. 

   "How did you hear about us?" Kyung asked, raising one eyebrow. 

   "News travels fast bro. Also, Suga is unnecessarily loud. Like really, he could take a chill pill. But I am Jimin, the only ing sane one in this whole goddamn inn. Sorry about this." He says, gesturing to the everything. Minhyuk shrugs, collapsing into a floofy pink bean bag chair. Kyung sighs, sitting on the equally pink bed. 

    "You kinda look like V..." Jimin trails off as Kyung gives him the most evil look he can muster. Jimin shrugs and Kyung physically drags Minhyuk out of the room and up another flight of stairs


   "All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho!" A man with an afrohawk screams along to a 2Chainz song. This has been going on for around an hour now and Minhyuk is getting tired of it. When the man attempts to dougie for the third time the two teens leave. 

   "Hi." A voice comes from the center of the Attic they just entered. Inside the attic was a couple of beds, art materials and a trampoline. The owner of the voice, a kid who looks scarily alike to Kyung, is meditating on a desk. The three have a short conversation, talking about things before Kyung and Minhyuk drift off to sleep. 

Authors note

Didn't smuch sleep last night. 

Crappy BTS chapter is crappy and short

But I'm not even sorry

Need sleep

Short authors note

Yeah...

Bye

Eezabelle out!