Trapped

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

     "Why, hello there! What're y'all running frooooom?" possibly the thickest country accent blared out from the corn farmer's horse-drawn-carriage-thingy. You know what I mean. The owner of the implausibly thick country accent, which sounded like a thousand hillbillies came and had a country music festival with bucket loads of bluegrass, was a tall girl with bright red hair, full arm sleaves of tattoos in various colors and ridiculous bubblegum pink cowboy boots.  A brown dog with a nametag on its old worn collar that read "Kai" sat next to her. 

     "Well, we were running from a gang in a pink house and the blonde one wants to kill us because orange juice and now the lady hates us and Youngbae has a blackberry cellphone. Weirdo" Kyung said all in one breath. Minhyuk just nodded. The redhead smiled, chewing on the end of a piece of hay. 

     "Well then. I can help y'all out cause I ain't close to that Chaerin lady. She's bad news. What're y'all two's names? I'm Bom, the corn lady. I drive down these here roads every last Sunday of every god-darned month." The lady, Bom, said while kicking the dirt with her cotton candy pink boot. Minhyuk introduced himself and Kyung and Bom sis something unexpected. She hugged both of them. Minhyuk was fine with skinship, but Kyung squirmed out of the group hug and looked like a pissy cat that got it's catnip taken away for the next five minutes afterward. 

     The three piled up into Bom's old beaten up horse drawn carriage. The dog, Kai, sat next to her and looked around as the carriage started. The smell of corn filled the air and Minhyuk was pretty sure he inhaled at least an entire cob of corn by the time the rickety old carriage rounded a corner haphazardously, almost hitting three trees, two cats, a cliff an the remains of one ship all within half a second. 

     "Sooo. How'd y'all get a run in with the Big Bang gang? Heh, that rhymed! Lemme guess, y'all got kidnapped," Bom paused to take a huge swig of her 'classic H.E.B coke' while Kyung nodded in agreement. "so, imma guess y'all are new to these parts. Stay away from the water. Those parts down here are nothin' but bad news. My coon dog, Kai, was walkin' down by the stream and almost got eaten by an alligator gar this big!" she gestured wildly with her hands, letting go of her weathered dirty  reigns and almost careening into another pecan tree. Minhyuk had absolutely no idea what a "coon dog" or what an "alligator gar" ment, but he didn't bother even asking. 

    The next thirty or so minutes of the trip were spent with Bom and Kyung blabbering about the Black Keys, which were some band that Minhyuk sure had never heard of. Strangely enough Bom's horse-drawn-carriage-thingy came with a radio. After Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love Youuuuuuuuuuu" blared loudly while Bom belted it out even louder for the third time, Kyung thought he had experienced something worse than hell. Worse than the time he got in trouble for gluing a stuffed animal turtle to the kitchen floor.

     Then One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" (A/N that's the name of their song, right? I don't like One Direction at all, but I don't hate them. No offense to the directioners  out there) played and Kyung was really tempted to toss himself out of the carriage. Infact, he was about to do so when Miley Cyrus's "We Can't Stop" played. That isn't even country. 

    After almost hitting another cliff a couple of rain drops started to fall. Sadly Minhyuk went and jinxed them all by saying, 'It could always get worse!" and the sky opened up. The rain came in hard layers, bouncing up off of the dirt road and hitting the oddly dressed trio.

    Bom said something, but either of the teens could understand any of it behind the sounds of the water drops smashing themselves into the ground with terrifying force. Minhyukwished he had taken that lip reading class that his sister had so he could understand what the redheaded corn farmer in the plad buttondown overshirt, red tank top and wide, yellow, straw brimmed hat that would have kept the sun out of her face if it wasn't raining cats and dogs out. 

     As soon as the redheaded lady saw the inn she pulled over. She pulled over the cover so her corn wouldn't get soggy while Kyung and Minhyuk dashed inside, entirely soaked, head to toe. The two drenched boys opened the heavy wooden door, warm golden light peeping out of the inn's lobby. A girl with grey-blue hair cut in an angled bob was cleaning the counter of the front dek in the lobby. The duo of 'heroes' dashed up to the front desk, gallons of water flowing out from behind their soaked clothing. 

    "So y'all wanna stay here? We have one room open, room 203, it's a two beds in one room, and don't use the restroom to the right. It's full of dynamite, we're tryin' to get rid of some cockroaches. Nasty little critters." the lady in the bob, her nametag read "Gong Minzy head of y dances", gave thema green pass and ushered them to a sideways staircase. "ENJOY YOUR STAY. IF THERE ARE ANY COCKROACHES PLEASE DON'T TELL ME." she hollered as the two finally conquered the ridiculous staircase. 

    It took Minhyuk and Kyung two and a half hours to find room 203. Said room was right of room 467 and room 146. The room numbers were random and often there would be multiple rooms with the same number, or rooms without a number. Many numbers, like 202, didn't even have a room. 

    When the two teenage boys opened their room, they were shocked. The room was covered from head to toe, if rooms had heads and/or toes, in SECRET posters. Both Kyung and Minhyuk were SecretTimes, A.K.A secret fans. They early died from the fanboy-excitement. Minhyuk fainted. 

   When Minhyuk finally came to, thanks to a slap in the face from Kyung, he really had to use the restroom. "And don't forget, don't use the restroom to the..." the voice of that lady in the bob, Gong Minzy, played in his head. Sadly Minhyuk couldn't remember which bathroom to not use. So he kit a candle, there was a power outage due to the rain, and walked into the room. 

   Minhyuk and Kyung were thrown through the air for the second time in that twenty four hours as the inn was blown sky high. 

   At least all the cockroaches died. 

Authors Note

Sorry for the tiny chapter, but I got four hours of sleep and it's already almost midnight. TT.TT

I promise a longer update next time. This story is fun to write but IM SO VERY SLEEPY

and...

BLOCK B COMEBACK OMFG YES. AND KYUNG GETS A SOLO SONG ASDFGHJKL IM DYING. 

And the trailer for 'very good' is very good. 

But clowns are F$&@^%# creepy. 

And my english teacher just found out about creepy pastas 

and bro those are creepy. 

BUT KYUNG GETS A SOLO SONG OMFG YES. 

I am horrifically biased. 

But it's too late for this crap.

Eezabelle out~