Highway to Hell

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

     Minhyuk and Kyung had been walking for what seemed like forever, but was only two hours. They had a feeling that they were getting closer to hell as the street they had been walking on was called 'Slayer'. The duo of heroes derps spotted another building in the distance. Sadly our two compadres did not learn from past mistakes and walked into 'Best. Absolute. Pizza.'.

     Upon first glance Best. Absolute. Pizza (aka BAP) was a normal pizzeria. There were dining tables, a checkout place, restrooms and a kitchen. Of course this was in the Land of Citrus so nothing was actually normal. It appears the pizzeria had used to be a mechanic's shop as the floors were greasy with oil and there were a couple of motercycles rammed through the walls. 

     "Wanna get a pizza?" Kyung asked, tapping Minhyuk's shoulder. 

     "Sure, but with extra anchovies!" Minhyuk said, reading the menu for toppings. 

     "Ew! No way man, anchovies are gross! They're from hell." Kyung said. 

     "WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME? GODDAMNIT I AM THE GOD OF ANCHOVIES AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? EVERYONE. I HOPE YOU ALL STEP ON A LEGO!" A blonde man screamed, flipping a table and running out of the pizzeria sobbing. 

     "What's his problem?" Minhyuk asked. 

     "I dunno. The god of anchovies, Eunhyuk, graces the shop with his presence every other Sunday. He gets really worked up when people hate on his kin." The cashier, a blonde with a low voice and a bunny like face said from his seat. His nametag read "Himchan". Once he finished his sentence a giant lego appeared in the middle of the pizzeria. 

     "Screw y'all, I aint cleaning this up." Another blonde in a car mechanic's jumpsuit chucks down his bucket. He runs screaming into the kitchen where he is followed by cries of 'JONGUP NOOOOOOOOOOOOO' and 'DON'T TOUCH THAT JONGUP!" and 'GODDAMNIT!'. 

    Himchan sighed. "So what's your order?"

    "Two slices, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, sausage, broccoli, olives and tomatoes." Kyung ordered. When the price of 4$ came up Kyung asked Minhyuk if he had any money. Minhyuk shook his head. "Uh, we don't have any money. Can we work for our pizza?" Kyung asked. 

    "Sure! Rush hour is almost here anyway! Just don't die, OK?" Himchan said with a wink. 


     Working for their pizza was the worst idea ever. They met the group of workers inside the kitchen and were almost instantly killed by a flying knife tossed by a young blonde named Youngjae. Actually all of the guys in the kitchen were blonde. Minhyuk and Kyung stuck out like a sore thumb with their black and red hair. 

    Youngjae had spent two years as one of Satan's henchman and could kill you with a marshmallow if he wanted to. The guy was half demon with fangs and pointy ears. He worked with the knives, chopping up the ingredients and occasionally helping with the pizzas. Youngjae had a cerain fondness of knives and enjoyed chuking them at things, wheather they were alive or not. It probably explained why most of the staff members had a fair number of scars, especially Daehyun. Whenever Daehyun would use a cheesy pickup line he would try to stab him with a steakknife. 

    Junhong was a kleptomaniac and had spent four years in and out of Juvie for various crimes. Luckily Yongguk and Himchan had allowed him to apply for a job, where they could keep him in check. Junhong was nice enough, but liked pulling pranks, especially on Daehyun. He also happened to lie a lot, and only Jongup could tell when he was lying. Junhong worked the ovens and helped make pizzas. 

    Jongup was a cleaner, or as he liked to call it "a cleansing specialist". He was possibly one of the more sane ones, despite the fact that he liked hitting Junhong  and Daehyun over the head with his broom. He helped keep the resteraunt in line, and kept everyone in check, especialy Junhong, who was prone to thievery and lying. Jongup was a pastor's son and was therefor atheist and against his parents religion, owning a good number of 'Slayer' shirts.

    Daehyun was the jack of all trades. Computer problem? Check. Need help with the pizza? Check. Need to plunge the clogged up restroom toilets? Sadly, check. Daehyun was also extremely talkative, which lead to constant abuse from his coworkers. He also liked to hit on anyone he could, especially Youngjae, which generally ended with a knife almost hitting him in the head. Daehyun was a rich city kid and decided to leave home because he could and somehow ended up in this deadend job. 

    Himchan was calm, cool and collected. It was probably because he is three quarters elf, and elfs love to chill. He offered good advice all the time. He only got angry at Daehyun when the younger didn't do his job. The last time Daehyun didn't follow orders he had to dress up in drag for an entire week. This has been used as blackmail ever since. Elves are very spiteful and hold grudges, don't anger them or you will regret it. Himchan had great people skills and was therefore the cashier. Nobody knows where he came from or his backstory. 

   Yongguk was the big boss. He managed money, orders and his five workers. Without him the shop would probably be total chaos. He sadly had no idea how to work a computer, and even more unfortunately his job required computer skills. The blonde would often get angry and chuck his computer at Daehyun. Everyone takes their anger out on Daehyun. Yongguk was a mechanic's son and inherited Best. Absolute. Pizza from his parents when they retired. 

    It had all started out well. Minhyuk helped fix Yongguk's computer, and Kyung helped with cooking. Kyung was alright with a knife, nowhere as near as good as Youngjae but much better than Daehyun. Things went sour when people started ordering. Yongguk broke his keyboard by slamming it and Minhyuk had to screw it back together. Kyung almost chucked a knife at Daehyun when the older was caught staring at him. Youngjae was cheering Kyung on until Jongup stopped the fun the torment of poor 'innocent' Daehyuns. 

   "Did you fall fr-" 

   "Shut. The. . Up. " Youngjae snarled, pointing a knife to Daehyun's pale throught. Daehyun nodded, worried. He gulped, Adams apple bobbing up and down. 

   "Sorry I'm a nervous complementer. At least your hair makes you look se- HEY! ASSULT! HARASSMENT!" Daehyun screamed when Youngjae slapped him across the face, hard. The slapping sound echoed across the entire resteraunt. Everybody paused to stare at Daejae. 

   "I feel out slapped." Kyung said. 

Two hours later

   "Woah this pizza is amazing!" Kyung said as he took a bite. Minhyuk nodded. The two had left the shop right when Daehyun was trying to 'y dance like Hyuna'. That was not an image they needed to see. They were guessing nobody wanted to see that as they heard Daehyun yell in pain. 

   "I don't think it's worth two hours of work though. I would rather pay the cost." Minhyuk said. Kyung nodded, deep in thought. 

   "When will we ever get to hell?" he asked. 

Authors note

Yay for a BAP centered chapter! And added Eunhyuk because he is an anchovy for pizza  

Sorry for super short chapter. I wrote three quarters of a one shot last night and need up posting it. It's a angst about Chanyeol. 

For those who don't know about Slayer they are an antichristian rock band. 

Demon!youngjae ftw