A Slight Detour

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

     "Tho....You need to thee Lushifer?" Sehun asked, raising one eyebrow. 

     "Uhm...yeah? I think it's pronounced Lu-CI-fer." Minhyuk said. 

     "Who cares anyway? Sehun is extremely lispy. Lucifer's just downstream!" Baekhyun chirped, untying the rope that docked their small, green sailboat, named "Exo". Minhyuk would have asked, but he had a feeling it ment something stupid. Or erted. Possibly both. 

     "Sehun! Oh Sehun! Hi! How's it going?" A girl in a pink dress ran, trying to keep up with the boat, her red hair flying in the wind. Her sister, who had even more stunning coral colored hair shrugged and waved. Sehun waved back. 

     "eth love the lithp, lithps are obviouthly attractive." The blonde said smugly when the two ladies passed by. Baekhyun shrugged. 

     Baekhyun, I totally get you bro. Your best friend is a weirdo, right? Minhyuk thought. Baekhyun nodded at this thought and Minhyuk's eyes widened almost more than that kid D.O when Kyung drew ducks all over his science project. Kyung has a lot of enemies. But besides the fact that possibly two of the people on this goddamn rickety ship were mind readers the trip was fine. Until half of the boat caught on fire. 

     "Well crap," Kyung said, looking at the fire that had spread from the boat onto the water "I didn't know water could burn."

      "What. The. Hell. This hasn't happened before! MY GORGEOUS SHIP! MAMA LOVES YOU!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!" Sehun screamed, surprisingly without a lisp, whilst hugging the non-burning half of the ship. Kyung would have judged him for calling himself "Mama" but half the ship was on freaking fire. Minhyuk gulped, thinking Well it couldn't really get worse, right? But, like in any cliche anything, it got worse. The ship spontaneously combusted. Before Kyung could think What the is wrong with the author?, he, along with everybody else, was flying through the air incredibly fast. 

     When Minhyuk landed on something squishy he hoped it was his pillow. Sadly it was not his pillow, but his best friend of too many years, Kyung. He would have bothered to get off his probably bruised friend if he wasn't knocked out from the impact. 

Three flippin' hours later

   "Wake up! Wake up!" A blonde lady in sunglasses chewing gum slapped Minhyuk in the face. "You twos are in my part of the forest. Or not really my part, but my people's part." She said quite loudly, chewing gum. To the duo's suprise they were not out in the open but in a small cottage that seemed like it would belong to goldilocks more than this obnoxious lady. 

    "Who the hell are you?" Kyung asked, scratching his head. The lady sighed, probably rolling her eyes underneath those giant pitch black sunglasses of hers. She was about to roll her eyes and respond when her cellphone rang. The My Little Pony theme song played out and the lady looked extremely embarassed as she answered. 

   "Yeah, this is Chaerin. No I'm not in town...Mm...Mhm...No, I'm not buying groceries again, I'M NOT YOUR DAMN MOM YOUNGBAE, GET YOUR TOGETHER. Ugh." She paused, nodding in agreement to whatever the other person on the other end of the blackberry said. "Really? Seungri got his foot stuck in the fan again? The Boss is going to be so angry if he breaks another fan. No, we are not going to fire him, he's the only one who can work a computer without getting confused at the first popup add...Mm...No...Ugh, Seunghyun give Youngbae his phone back. I'm not cooking dinner. I'M NOT YOU UP'S MOTHER! GET YOUR TOGETHER, YOU GUISE ARE TWENTY SIX, NOT SOME BUNCH OF ING PREPUBESENT GIRLS." The lady, Chaerin, screamed, hanging up and chucking her black phone out of the hear shaped window. Talk about a contrast of house and personality. 

   "Who's The Boss?" Kyung asked, curious to what the possibly bipolar lady in leather screamed at her blackberry cellphone. 

   "The Boss...The Boss is...Well he's interesting. And he's not dependent on me making sure the groceries are bought and those five idiots getting meals. Sometimes I think I might be their surrogate mother, but if they were kids I would have disposed of them already. You'll meet our gang soon enough. I have to go and remove Seungri's foot out of the ceiling fan now, don't destroy anything while I'm away." Chaerin said as if this happened on a daily basis. Kyung and Minhyuk waved goodbye as the lady left the house. 

   "Soooooo...Do you think that lady's hot?" Kyung asked, opening the pepto-bismol pink fridge to examine the contents. 

   "Uhm, sure? She seemed kinda odd though. And what does she mean by 'the gang'?" Minhyuk asked, opening the pantry. 

    "Maybe she's in a gang!" Kyung yelled, pouring out a glass of orange juice. 

     "Probably so. We should get out of here as fast as possible." Minhyuk said, opening a box that had doughnuts in it and eating the biggest one. 

     "Nah, I mean she did save us from being a big lump in the middle of the woods for who-knows-how-long. Hey! Don't drink my orange juice! Get your own!" Kyung protested as Minhyuk drank the remainder of his beloved drink. Kyung shoved Minhyuk so he fell headfirst into the trash bin. The two's childish antics were cut short a couple of minutes later when six men and Chaerin walked into the small, pink and very girly cottage. 

   One of the men, the one standing in the front, and the two were guessing, was The Boss. He had purple hair and large, owllike eyes. He looked pretty adorable. The next man was a tall bleach cloned with a wide smile. Then there was a guy with blue hair that was a complete copy off of the Spudgy (Minhyuk was an Eatyourkimchi fanboy. Don't judge). Then there was a guy with really long hair that loed like seaweed on half of his head, the other half was shaved in a buzz cut. There was a guy that looked like a panda in the eyebag department with a ceiling fan stuck to his foot. Kyung was guessing this was Seungri. Last, but probably not least, there was a guy with a Mohawk, holding a cellphone. Minhyuk was guessing this was Youngbae. 

   "So these are the two you found? I'm impressed Chaerin. But last I checked we are in need of a ceiling fan, thanks to Seungri, not two random teenage boys you found in the woods. They could be hobos for Shisus's sake! Or wizards." The Boss, the owl eyed purple-haired man said, as the blonde opened up the fridge. 

    "Who drank all the orange juice?" The blonde wailed, holding the empty orange juice bottle. Seungri patted his back, shrugging. Kyung pointed to Minhyuk. Minhyuk pointed to Kyung. Youngbae, AKA Mohawk man, pointed towards the almighty Shisus. Shisus points to the author. The author flees in terror of the almighty king Shisus's powerful eyebrows. The blonde, still holding the orange juice bottle frowned and made a fist with one hand, slamming it into the orange juice bottle. Kyung and Minhyuk did the only reasonable thing, run the hell away. 

   If you were to ask Kyung and Minhyuk how long they ran the two idiots heroes of this story wouldn't be able to tell you. Kyung has no sense of time, which is why he's so often late to everything, just one of his many personality flaws. Minhyuk was out of shape, even though he loves to dance, and was just hoping his lungs wouldn't spontaneously combust like that lispy kid Sehun's ship. Or his ship in Puella Magi Madoka Magica (A/N This is an actual anime. Check it out, it's pretty badass). All the two knew is that they ran from that pink, girly house that smelled like happiness until they smashed into a corn farmer's wagon. 

Author's Note

I swear I didn't kill Sehun or Baek. I freaking swear. Bonus points for y'all if you knew the gang was BigBang plus Kyungsoo and his fantabulous growl hair and CL. Super duper extra bonus points for y'all if you can guess who the corn farmer is. And if you can figure out who Lucifer is I'm terrified of you because you're a mind reader. Yikes. 

Also....

ASDFGHJKL BLOCK B IN THE ARENA PHOTO SHOOT. Though I literally laughed at all of the pictures except for the Kyung and Jihoon one. What is Jaehyo wearing? A man skirt? And Jiho, everything about his pictures makes me laugh, I think he's trying too hard. And Minhyuk and Taeil's photo. Minhyuk's face is like the best thing ever. I laughed so much that my mother was worried for my mental health. And I can't even explain why Yukwon's photo was funny, it was just so awkward. 

ONE DAY TILL BLOCK B COMEBACK I JUST CAN'T EVEN. 

Eezabelle out