Mermaids Are Very Good

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

     You might have thought that by being blown up two times in the course of one day might get Minhyuk and Kyung used to explosions. If you thought so you would have thought wrong. Minhyuk woke up in a crater and Kyung woke up in a tree. Checking his watch, which read 9:00 AM, Minhyuk guessed they had been asleep for around fourteen hours. Great. He shook the tree that Kyung was asleep in and the redhead tumbled out of the large willow, landing in the grass below. 

     "Where the hell do we go now?" Kyung asked, scratching his head. Minhyuk shrugged and the younger sighed, rubbing his eyes, and walked down the path that the two had landed in, making sure not to land in Minhyuk's crater of pain. Minhyuk followed, combing through his hair with his finger so it didn't look like he had been blown sky high with dynamite twice. The two wandered down the old beaten dirt path, taking in the surroundings. For once in their crazy adventure they had actually got a good amount of sleep. 

    "Do mermaids even exist?" Minhyuk asked as they passed by a sign that read "Beware of Mermaids" when they got near the stream. 

    "Dude I saw this documentary on Animal Planet about mermaids and it said that they evolved from chimpanzees on some weirdo island that started swimming and when everything went KABOOM they just lived in the water and the dolphins gave them food because they were BFFs and they became mermaids and they had spears and like that." Kyung said in one breath. Minhyuk facepalmed. Twice. The stupidity was killing him.  

     "Whelp, whaddya know, it's a mermaid!" Kyung screamed from up ahead on the riverside path. Minhyuk ran to meet up because he's desperate and forever alone because he didn't believe his crazy friend. When he caught up with the redhead he looked at the stream. "SEE?!?!?!?!??!?" Kyung screamed, pointing at the nine mermaids that were staring at them from the banks. Minhyuk quickly picked up his jaw and waved hello. The mermaids waved back, a few giggling here and there. Minhyuk blushed and Kyung laughed. One of the mermaids, a blonde with slightly angled eyebrows, swam up to meet them. 

      "Who the heck are you?" She asked, a single eyebrow raised. 

      "Jessica, that is not how we deal with fresh m- nice visitors." One of them sat on a rock, filing her nails. Jessica rolled her eyes, scratched her shoulder underneath her t-shirt that read "Welcome Motherers", and sighed. 

      "Sooooooooooooo...uhm. What brings you here? You know what, why don't we get So-Sunny to introduce us, since Seohyun's being a prick." Jessica said nonchalantly. 

     "Uhm. Hi?" A shorthaired mermaid, Sunny, said while scratching the back of her head nervously. Kyung waved back and she brightened up 

    Another one of the mermaids, one with dark hair asked Jessica a question in English. Another blonde swam over, whispering something in her ear. 

    " you! My cheese is Tiffany! Your mother is a flaming purple eyeball!" She yelled. Six mermaids whipped their heads back to look at her. Minhyuk and Kyung started laughing. Another mermaid, Taeyeon, tried to explain that she was from America and didnt speak in Korean. The two teens just kept laughing. 

    "Looks like 'Fany wants to get it on!" Three mermaids, Yuri, Yoona and the blonde that told Tiffany what to say, Hyoyeon, screamed, trying their best to dance in the water. But you can't dance in the water if you have a tail. This just added to the two teenaged boys' laughter. 

    "Oooooooh, someone's got a crush!" Another mermaid, the tallest among the group of nine, Sooyoung, squeaked. By this time the two guys were laughing so much that they fell into the water. Bad bad bad mistake. Before they knew it the nine mermaids had grown piranha teeth, their eyes blood red. The two guys screamed underwater. Kyung pulled his friend through the water, trying to get away from the bloodthirsty mer-demon-maids. 

    Just when the two thought they had gotten away they heard a loud suction sound. It turned out there had been a giant bathtub plug in the bottom of the ocean, and it had came unplugged. Before they knew it they had been down a giant rainbow tunnel that smelled like muffins. They landed on cold, hard, wet cobblestone. When they sat up to look around, the two realized they had landed in another giant palace. This one was a lime green, with other various shades of green coloring the walls and servants. There were many paintings of various amphibians, mainly frogs and toads, hung up on the walls. A young man, dressed in a jade green jumpsuit looked around and then waved. 

     "Hello there! I'm Lee Taemin! You must be here to meet the Frog King." he chirruped, lifting up the duo. The two walked down a large hallway. 

    "Dude, do you have a bad feeling about this?" Kyung whispered to Minhyuk. 

    "Why would I not? Only certified psychopaths have paintings of frogs hanging up on their walls." Minhyum whispered back into the redhead's ear. Kyung nodded, gulping ever so slightly. They had had enough crazy for a while. A long while. 

    The trio entered a large throne room. It was grand, with pale greens decorating the walls. In the far back was a huge forest green throne. Next to said throne was a large golden pedestal with a red pillow on top. On the pedestal was the strangest creature Minhyuk and Kyung had ever seen. It looked like a chiuwawa, llama and a Dino were bred together. In other words it was ugly pugly. On the throbe itself was a rather frog like man. He had longish, slightly poofy hair and big eyes. He was wearing a dark green blazer over his white dress shirt and pine green slacks. On top of his head was a large golden crown. 

   "This. Dude. Is. A. Weirdo." Kyung whispered into Minhyuk's ear. Minhyuk nodded up and down. 

    "I think he's royalty." Minhyuk whispered back. The two's quiet conversation was cut off by a loud booming voice. 

     "I AM MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! KING OF FROGS!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled. The weird dinodogllama flinched at Minho, King of Frog's yelling. The man was very loud. "THIS IS JONGHYUN MY ROYAL ADVISOR AND PRIME MINISTER. BOW DOWN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Minho boomed. Kyung and Minhyuk bowed a full 180 degrees, heads touching their knees in either anextreme me form of respect or mockery. We're not really sure. 

    "Uhm, Mr Frog King Minho sir, we did not mean to land in your palace. We were escaping from nine vicious merpirranhamaids. We apologize deeply for tresspassing. We're just trying to get to lucifer." Minhyuk spoke calmly for his addled state. He was always great at public speaking. 

   "Hmmm," The Frog King paused, rubbing his chin, deeply in thought. "I will remove you from my palace unpainfully, those merpirranhamaids were a very bad idea, but there is no way I'm taking you two to Lucifer. Ain't nobody got time for that!" Minho The Frog King banged his staff into the ground and with a ground smashing thud the two boys were gone. 

   "Those Merpirranhamaids were hot though." Minhyuk said as they smacked into the ground with a thud. Kyung nodded as they dusted themselves off

Authors Note

VERY GOOD OMFG. AND KYUNG'S SOLO. SO SO SO VERY HAPPY. IT'S MY FAVORITE TRACK OFF OF THE MINI ALBUM. 

So a shortish medium chapter is posted up. Yay? I can never write long chapters, since I write my chapters one  go, and I don't edit. 

Yay for new subscribers. I love y'all for putting up with this weirdo story. 

Since  I smashed SNSD in here I'm going to ask y'all: WHO DO YOU WANT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?iPhoto story in poll because imstupid. Oops

Adios

Eezabelle~