Where are we?

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

     "Where the are we?" Kyung said, shaking pink sand out of his hair. Minhyuk shrugged, shaking sand out of his pants. Kyung sighed and readjusted his leather jacket, shivering. The duo were in a large, pink, cold desert. "So, what do we do now? Where do we go? What will we eat?" Kyung asked. 

     "Um, this?" Minhyuk offered up an ancient piece of kimbap. Kyung glared at him, the thing had to be from last year. "Um, I say we head that way," Minhyuk pointed to their right. As they were about to walk forward a giant cement block smashed down infront of them. It was at least two stories high. 

     "Dude. We almost died!" Kyung said excitedly. Why he was excited was up to anyone. "Let's go this way." Kyung pulled Minhyuk away from the cement block. Sadly another cement block fell right infront of them. Sighing, they moved forward and as they walked away the two heard another smash in the distance. 

      "Damn, what in the world is going on?" Minhyuk asked. This time it was Kyung's turn to shrug. The two friends wandered around the desert, shivering at the cold wind. As they walked on they could start to smell citrus. Eventually they could see a blob in the distance. That blob turned out to be a castle. A large, neon orange castle. 

      "I wonder," Kyung said through chattering teeth, "if they have a heater in there. How did it get this cold? Aren't deserts h-h-hot?" Minhyuk shrugged. Honestly, as the author, I have no idea why this guy shrugs so much, he might have a problem. As they neared the ridiculously colored castle the smell of citrus got stronger and stronger. Minhyuk started coughing from the stench. It was like they were in a giant orange rind. "Mother of Shisus what is that?" Kyung said as the orange stench became visible. Upon closer inspection the castle was a ridiculous neon orange as it was made of tangerine peels. Surprisingly, the tangerine peel castle was quite sturdy. Who knew? 

      "What ho!" A voice came from a tall man who exited the castle. He reeked of tangerines almost as much as the castle itself. "Come in the castle, it's nicer in there!" The long haired male said with a cheerful smile. The tall man had long black hair and was wearing a neon orange jacket over a lemon yellow Tshirt and lime colored pants. He had a very nice face with a cheerful smile to top it all off. The trio walked inside the even colder castle that was a pale lemon yellow. Luckily the inside castle smelled much better than the outside. 

      "Itssssss sssssssso cccccccolddddddd" Minhyuk said, shivering. Kyung was shaking like a leaf inside the frigid castle. Tall guy rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. Immediately the castle turned a much nicer temperature. 

     "Yukwon! Bring me a glass of orange juice!" the tall man shrieked at a catlike boy in cat ears. The boy nodded and dashed off, his bright yellow vest flapping with him. "Aaaanywhoodle poodle," the long haired male drawled "I am Jaehyo! King of citrus!" he shrieked. "This is my domain, the Orange Kingdom. Sadly the Orange Kingdom is mostly made up of the Pink Desert, which is not orange. So why are you two here in the Orange Kingdom?" 

     "So our principle, Yeonju, her nephew the princess Ji-what's-his-name, was kidnapped." Kyung said "And we have to rescue him. Or Yeonju will kill us."

     "WHOAH. PRINCESS JIHOON? Wow. Well I can help a little. I offer Yukwon's hand to help you find him. I think Jihoon was kidnapped by the Lucifer." Jaehyo said. Yukwon walked in and handed him a glass of orange juice. "PFFFFFFFFT" he spat it out "Kim  Yukwon! I hate pulp!" Jaehyo shrieked. Yukwon screamed. And then the craziest thing happened. 

     Orange beams shot out of Jaehyo's hands and hit Yukwon. The poor servant glowed and turned into a much smaller animal. Instead of a cat ear wearing boy he was a small pug. Minhyuk's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets and Kyung started laughing. The cat ear wearing pug just sighed, or really snuffled as he was a pug. Jaehyo giggled like an ELF that got to touch all of Super Junior and walked off. 

     "Um, hi!" a small voice came from the pug. "This happens a lot, so don't worry. I'll be back to human within a week!" The pugboy chirped as well as his dog vocal cords could. "Follow me, I'll show you two to your room! Just help me up the stairs, OK?" Yukwon said. The trio walked down the grapefruit colored hallway and took a turn to the left. As they walked down the hall they approached a soft orange staircase. The staircase wasn't soft, but the color is. That is if the colors had textures. Kyung picked up the tiny pug and the two boys climbed the stairs. Once they were at the top he put the pug down. The pug skittered along on the tiled floors, his tiny legs moving fast to stay ahead of the teens

     "And this is you two's bed" Yukwon said cheerfully, as if he wasn't just turned into a pug by a bipolar man who lorded over a land of citrus. 

     "We're not dating." Minhyuk said and Yukwon's tiny pug jaw dropped. Apparently the two really looked like it or something. Yukwon shipped them much to their suprise. 

     "Well the other guest room is full of dynamite so you to have to use this oneNot like I ship you two or anything." Yukwon said. The fact that the other guest room was full of dynamite would have scared away someone who was sane, but unluckily the two were not. Years of school had made mass amounts of TNT seem normal. 

       "Well then, that's all settled. Are you two hungry? Would you like dinner?" The pug asked. The two nodded. Hadn't it been 7:00 AM a couple of hours ago? Minhyuk thought. There must have been some time change or something, but all the walking had made him hungry and very grumpy. Yukwon nodded and left the room. 

    "That Jaehyo guy is kind of crazy." Kyung whispered. 

    "Definately. Let's leave as soon as possible." Minhyuk whispered back. 

    "Everything here is citrus colored!" Kyung whispered in reply. 

    "Why are we whispering?" Minhyuk whispered in return. Kyung shrugged. 

    "I HAVE RETURNED!" Yukwon yelled. Was anyone in this citrus-obsessed castle sane? Minhyuk doubted it. But then again he was crazy enough to hang out with Kyung, who is a walking timebomb of crazy. But Jaehyo was crazier. Much, much crazier. Plus superpowers to turn you into a pug. 

    Yukwon opened up a tray to reveal "dinner". "Dinner" was a lemon. And a glass of orange juice, with pulp of course. Pugs can't depulp orange juice. It's a wonder in itself that Yukwon was able to slice the lemons and juice the oranges himself. Maybe he got someone to make the meal for him? The two males had no idea whatsoever and attempted to eat the overly sour meal. Sadly the lemony meal was not eaten, much to Yukwon's dismay. Soon enough the friends decided to go to bed early so they could wake up early and leave this evil place get going on their journey to save the princess Jihoon. 

 

Author's note

2nd chapter! Can you guess who the Lucifer is? And more pug!Yukwon because I wrote that in my last piece of block b crack. I have no idea how long this story will be but I might just draw it out as long as I feel like it. Can you read this in this color? Anyways big big thanks to StariteStarbright, SnsdHyo23 and suju4evr for subscribing. Y'all are awesome. Also, what should I put for the main image? I have no editing image skills. Commenting, subscribing and up voting makes me happy.

Eezabelle out!