Kidnapped

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

    "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap. RUN FOR YO' LIVES ACHOS!" Chanyeol screamed and all five teens ran. Minhyuk had that horrible feeling that he just might die. The last time he had that feeling was when the school's lunch lady, Boa, had tried to make nachos. Minhyuk couldn't eat for three whole days afterwards, and still couldn't eat nachos. Shame, since nachos were his favorite food before then. 

    "I think we're safe!" Yukwon whispered as they crouched down in some neon pink cave. According to Chen, there was some random cave that popped up in random spots in the Forest of Explosions. Kyung really wished it wasn't neon pink. Minhyuk, on the other hand, was quite a fan of the obnoxious color. 

    "Dude, get your foot off of my back!" Kyung whisper-yelled angrily. 

    "Get your back off of my foot, idiot!" Minhyuk whisper-yelled with just as much venom. 

    "Prepare to dieeeeeeeeeeee~" an adorable voice filtered though the cave. If the duo of heros idiots and company hadn't just seen that extremely feminine thief, Luhan, be brutally murdered by the cute quintet of helmet wearing girls then they would have laughed. Sadly they did watch the five girls whip out ridiculously large machine guns anime style and shoot everything. 

    "Ugh, really Way? I can't believe you just interrupted our sneak attack!" a girl with puffy pigtails chirped, flashlight beam lighting the ground in front of the two girls. 

    "Don't be such a downer, Choa! At least we got to kill that idiot Luhan. He was getting on our nerves!" The other girl, also in pigtails, said while jumping up and down at the thought of shooting Luhan with machine guns. 

  "Why do you talk in pink?" Choa wailed. 

  "I dunno. Maybe it's some stupid cliche an author is using! Or maybe it's because we're villains!" Way shrieked. Choa face palmed. Yukwon gulped and shifted his right foot...

   "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!" Minhyuk screamed. Yukwon just so happened to kick him in the crotch. Sadly, Minhyuk's scream alerted the two helmeted girls and they came running. Kyung just looked at Minhyuk with the most judgmental glare ever. Minhyuk woul have shrugged but he was too busy trying to strangle Yukwon. 

  "Found you!" The girl in red, Choa, had lifted up he rock. 

  "H-h-how did you do that?" Kyung stuttered. 

  "Because we're SATAN!!!!!!!!!The other girl, Way, shrieked. Minhyuk highly doubted this as in his opinion Kyung had to be Satan. 

 "No. It's because we're supervillains. And we work for Satan." Choa said. Minhyuk would have yelled something funny but three other girls in helmets ran and knocked them out with giant baseball bats. What is with everybody and violence? Minhyuk thought before he passed out. 

 

A certain amount of time that the author can't decide upon

   "Where the f-" 

   "LANGUAGE!" Yukwon shrieked, interrupting. The catlike boy was really getting annoying. 

  "As Kyung was saying, where the are we?" Chen said, scowling. Or really he would be scowling if Minhyuk could see his face. 

 "La-" Yukwon tried to interrupt again. 

  "I will toast you alive, Pug-boy!" Chen snarled. Yukwon flinched. Minhyuk sighed and tried to see where they were. Sadly he couldn't see anything as the five of them were shoved in some box and Kyung was jammed on top of him at an extremely odd angle. Well this is awkward. Veeeeery awkward. Minhyuk thought. At least Kyung wasn't some cute girl because that would be extremely awkward. Like more awkward than the time Minhyuk had managed to get his pants caught in an escalator. Don't ask, it was a very emotionally scarring moment for the five year old Minhyuk. 

  "Why don't I just light up this room?" Chanyeol chirped in his ungodly low voice. Bad idea. Very bad idea. The box that they were in, or really a coffin, caught on fire. Yukwon chose that time to start screaming his head off. Strangely enough Kyung was silent until Minhyuk remembered that his younger friend was terrified of being buried alive. He was probably silently freaking out. At least he wasn't screaming right into his goddamn eardrum like a very special certain someone. 

  Much to their luck the flaming coffin was chucked into a river. The burnt box dissolved as it hit the water and the five of them fell out. Minhyuk gasped for air, realizing that he couldn't swim. Luckily a hand reached for him and grabbed the scruff of his neck, pulling him out of the water. 

 "Thanks bro. I owe you one." Minhyuk managed to cough out. Kyung smiled and nodded. As the two sat on the bank they watched Chen and Chanyeol float down stream. Good riddance. Kyung thought. 

 "Kyung! Help me up!" Yukwon yelled, trying to pull himself ashore. Kyung kicked him in the face and the catlike boy floated away in the fast current to his doom.

 "He was getting annoying." the redhead said with a smile, as if he didn't just drowned the innocent annoying boy. Yukwon really did deserve it though. 

 "You know, having the Citrus King around wasn't too bad." Minhyuk said, shaking a couple of piranhas out of his shoes. Kyung facepalmed as a giant cloud of gas covered the river. It could only mean a very special, narcissistic someone. 

 "DID SOMEONE SAY CITRUS?!?!?!" A longhaired male screamed, before falling into the piranha infested river. Sadly luckily he managed to pull himself out of the water. 

 "Ya know, Jaehyo the citrus king kinda looks like Ahn Jaehyo the y senior at our school." Kyung said as the Citrus King shook a whale out of his shoes. How did that happen? A whale? Minhyuk thought. Then again nothing for the past two days had been normal. 

 "Psh. Do I look like some erted senior at some ratchet high school? I'm much too fabulous for that. Aaaaaanyways, it seems like you just abandoned my last personal assistant. And you have no idea where to go. Because watching you two fail amuses me I'll tell you how to get to Satan. Just take Sehun's Stream Sailing Services. They're located upstream. Now excuse me while I find a less annoying pageboy to do all the for me." and with a snap of his fingers the Citrus King had dissapeared. 

 

Author's note

I am so sorry for this crappy chapter. But I swear it leads to better funnier chapters, OK? Who am I kidding, nobody in their right mind (or left mind) is going to read this OTL. But hey, at least I got rid of three characters, right? Also, Block B comeback is on October 3rd. And I got a 96 on my algebra test! But that has nothing to do with block b... Anywhoodle doodle poodle, commenting, subscribing, or even up voting (gasp) would make my day. Or night. Also, there's a certain pic that I'm going to use for the main picture, I just need to find it. 

Ciao

Eezabelle