Where Are We? Part Dos

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

     "WakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupWAKEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE! UP!" Minhyuk awoke to hear Kyung screaming in his ear. A wonderful way to start the day. How did Kyung wake up before me? Minhyuk thought. Kyung was not a morning person and Minhyuk generally woke up before him. Minhyuk's thoughts were interrupted as he was kicked out of the bed and on to the floor. 

    "What the heck, man?" Minhyuk yelled face down on the floor. Yelling with your face shoved into a hard floor is extremely hard but Minhyuk has managed after many years of being kicked, shoved and slapped into the floor. Minhyuk really needed a new best friend. 

     "Dude, it's 8:00 AM. I don't want to run into Jaehyo. If he could turn Yukwon into a pug then imagine what he could turn us into! We should get going. I hate lemons." Kyung said extremely quickly. As if Jaehyo could hear him. Silly Kyung. Jaehyo can't hear us. Minhyuk thought. 

   "I highly doubt that he can hear us. We won't get changed into lemons." Minhyuk phrased his thoughts into a much nicer sentence. Of course those words were muffled as he hadn't bothered to pry his face off of the floor. Kyung's laziness must have been rubbing off of him. 

   "Excusez moi, but I heard someone say Jaehyo! And here I am, the fabulous king of citrus!" Jaehyo shrieked, appearing in a cloud of tangerine juice. Minhyuk would have face palmed if his face wasn't smooshed into the floor. Deciding it would be a good time to help his smashed hyung, Kyung peeled Minhyuk off of the tile floor. "Bow."  Jaehyo boomed at the two standing compadres. Minhyuk and Kyung nodded and bent forward in a slight bow. Jaehyo nodded and poofed out of the room. 

   "I. Told. You!" Kyung said after the Citrus King dissapeared. Minhyuk shrugged and grabbed his shoes. They were going to leave as soon as possible. Soon enough the two boys were ready to leave. Kyung was wiggling the window open so they could escape as they heard skittering sounds. 

   "Um, Hello?" a familiar voice called from below. The brunette and redhead whipped around to see a small pug standing in the doorway. Kyung smiled, waved and returned to wiggling the jammed window open. 

   "Uh, hi? I don't have much experience talking to pugs before. We were about to leave and th-" Minhyuk was cut off by the pug. 

   "Shush. I get it. You don't want to take a stupid old pug-boy like me!" the pug sobbed as much as a pug could. Basically he was sniffling, but pugs always sniffle. 

   "No no no, dear Kwon. We were about to ask if you wanted to come along. Do you?" Kyung stepped in, leaning on the now open window. Yukwon shook his large head up and down. Kyung smiled, grabbing the dog. "Let's go!" the redhead yelled, walking towards the windows. 

   "You know there's stairs, right?" Yukwon said in a small voice, now trembling in the realization the Kyung was about to jump out the window. 

  "Stairs are for cowards!" Kyung yelled, leaping out the window. Minhyuk walked over towards the window to see if Kyung was dead, mortally wounded or just plain broken. Hoping for option A, he peered down. Unluckily, or really luckily for Kyung and Yukwon, they were unharmed. Sighing, Minhyuk climbed down the castle wall to join his childhood friend and the wrinkly dog. 

 "So where in hell does Satan live?" Minhyuk asked, readjusting his slightly poofy winter jacket. Kyung shrugged and Yukwon's face lit up. 

  "Oooh Oooh I know! Pick me! Me! Me!" Yukwon was now jumping up and down in Kyung's arms. Minhyuk sighed ad nodded, gesturing for the pug to tell them. "Satan lives due west! Past the Forest of Explosions!" Yukwon shrieked in a voice that was surprisingly loud for his tiny pug vocal cords. Then again magic was involved, nothing was normal. 

  "Is anything here normally named?" Minhyuk yelled to nobody in particular. 

  "I dunno, bro. The Forest of Explosions sounds pretty awesome to me." Kyung chirped, still holding Yukwon. Minhyuk sighed. He really needed a new best friend. 

 

Two Goddamn Hours Later

  "How big could this forest be?" Kyung yelled. Yukwon flinched, being a dog gives you amazing hearing, but if the person who is holding you has a voice as powerful as a megaphone then it kinda . 

  "HALT!" a blonde boy around Kyung's height yelled, smashing into Minhyuk. "I am here to rob you!" the feminine boy yelled. 

  "Well you're kind of at it." Kyung said as snarkily as you can while holding a ugly pugly dog. Minhyuk just did his best face in agreement. 

  The blonde was about to open his mouth to yell something ratchet at them when the sounds of car screetching sounded out, muffling his words. Then the most adorable music started to blare out. The blonde, his name tag read Luhan, let out an unearthly shriek. It was obvious the cute music was scaring the boy out of his wits. 

  "Dagachi won ppappappappa ppappappappa

Nalttara tu ppappappappa ppappappappa
Sorichyeo ho (ho) ttwieobwa kung (kung)
Nalttara hae(hae) eommado papado gachi go ppappappappa ppappappappa
Sinnage go ppappappappa ppappappappa
Sorichyeo ho (ho) ttwieobwa kung (kung) nalttara hae(hae)
Pap! Pap! Keureyongpap! Get, set, raedy go

Jeomping ye jeomping ye everybody
Jeomping ye jeomping da gachi ttwieottwieo
Jeomping ye jeomping ye everybody
I don’t want to stick at home, now
Jeomping ye jeomping ye everybody
Jeomping ye jeomping da gachi ttwieottwieo
Jeomping ye jeomping ye everybody
I don’t want to stick at home, now
I don’t want to stick at home, now" Adorable voices blared out from an ambulance radio. A bright pink ambulance skittered into the clearing in the woods. It was obvious whoever was driving it either had no brakes or had never gotten their license. Luhan's large eyes widened in fear as the pink ambulance doors blasted open. 

  "Xiao Luhan. You stole our bubble tea! Prepare to die you !" Possibly the most aegyo filled voice yelled from inside the pink ambulance. Out filed five figures. They were an adorable quintet of girls in helmets and matching retro outfits. They looked absolutely cute. There was nothing fear inspiring in their image. 

  "OMO! It's the Crayon Pop gang!" Yukwon shrieked in terror. Why was everyone getting scared of these girls? The answer to the two teen's question was obvious as the five girls pulled out machine guns and proceeded to shoot everything. Everything. And the bullets were this obnoxious bright neon hot pink. Luckily the two friends and the wrinkly dog were not hit. But Luhan was. The duo ran away from the bloody carnage and insane aegyo filled laughs. 

  Just when the trio thought they were safe they heard a voice scream "EXPLOSIVO TIME!!!!!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

  " this." Kyung and Minhyuk said in unison, running from lighting bolts that were coming from the north. Sadly they ran straight into a Phoenix made of freaking fire. Talk about bad luck. 

   "WHOAH! Chen! No explosivo time! There's two guys and some ugly- dog here!" A low voice boomed from the fiery Phoenix. The Phoenix faded away to show a lanky boy with russet colored hair. 

   "Awwww. OK, Yeol. But what's the point of being banished if you can't explode things?" a slightly low voice called out from the north. It came from a Chen, a boy with coal colored hair and a smirk that rivals Kyung's "I-just-got-us-in-huge-trouble" smirk. The two boys walked over to a tree stump to sit down. 

  "So what brings you to the Forest of Explosions?" Chanyeol asked, scratching the back of his head. 

   "We're looking for Satan." Minhyuk said with a completely straight face. 

  "Really? That banished us for exploding his kitchen. Heard he stole princess Jihoon. Weirdo." Chen chirped, messing with lightning bolts. Just then the sky turned a bright white and then faded to normal. Yukwon was standing on top of Kyung, and the former pug was a human again. 

  "You guys can come with if you want." Kyung wheezed out from underneath Yukwon. 

  The two boys looked at eachother and nodded. Sadly the calm moment was interrupted by the sounds of machine guns and maniacal laughter. 

 

Author note

So I'm going to try and update every week. And this chapter was longer than the other chapters! Yeah! And yes I made Crayon Pop the most adorable ghetto gang ever. They will screw up your stuff. While looking cute.

Anywhoodle noodle poodle, what should I put as the main image? I have no photo editing skills so I might find one the selcas Bbomb and Kyung took together and use that. Got any ideas? But super huge big heart thanks to MitsunaBaba for commenting and subscribing. You and Cutekwon are my new subbies. Comments, subscribing and up voting are very hep hap. Also BLOCK B IS BACK LIKE YEAH!!!!!!! Feel free to spazz over those seven trolls. 

Eezabelle out~