An Interesting Winter Break

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

     "Do you know why you two are here?" Yeonju said in her terrifyingly low voice. Nobody is really sure how her voice got that low. Rumor has it Kim Minseok, the science teacher, cursed her to have an unreallisticly low voice. Yeonju would fire him but he cooks the most amazing baozis. Yeonju always appreciates a good cook. 

    "No, but if you want me to cross dress so I could buy you your precious dress at forever 21 again it's not going to happen. That creepy guy Joonmyun who worked there tried to hit on me!" Kyung shrieked. Minhyuk patted Kyung on the head to calm him down. Kyung just gave him a look that screamed 'WTF'. Minhyuk shrugged. Sometimes Minhyuk worried that his shoulders would fall off from all the shrugging. 

    "No, that will never happen again. He had to get stitches. I have something much more important. And if you don't agree to it I will expel you." Yeonju deadpanned. "I need you to rescue Princess Jihoon. He's my nephew and he got kidnapped and my brother Mino will kill me if I don't get him back." Yeonju narrowed her eyes. She was serious about this. 

   "Hold up. Hold up! HOLD UP YOU CRAZY LADY!!!!!" Minhyuk screamed. He was never this high strung. Never. "Your nephew is a princess. How is that possible? And who kidnapped him?!" Minhyuk was redfaced and flailing around the room. Kyung was trying not to laugh but failing. 

   "Um, yes? And by the way his mother is a guy. Go figure. Anywho you two meet me at 7:00 AM tomorrow and you can get started. Now get out of the dungeon before I kill you." Yeonju said sweetly. She was nice but had her crazy moments. Or really she was crazy and had some nice moments. 

~~~3 hours later~~~

     Minhyuk was playing on his DS in his bedroom when he heard a thump. He turned in his swivel chair to see Kyung landing in his bed. Kyung was Minhyuk's best friend and next door neighbor and lived just a window away. So Minhyuk got in the habit of leaving his window open so Kyung could jump in. "So have you talked to your parents about the whole adventure thing?" the redhead asked. 

    "Mhm"

    "What'd they say? Mine said sure but they always liked my little brother more so I doubt they even care." Kyung said while messing with Minhyuk's blanket. 

    "They said- DAMN YOU BOWSER!!!!!!!!- They said that I could go as long as I was back for dinner." Minhyuk said, furiously tapping away at his DS screen. Minhyuk at Super Mario Brothers but loved playing it. Kyung just rolled his eyes. 

    "Cool. Can I eat this?" Kyung held up Minhyuk's dinner plate. 

    "Come on Yoshi! COME ON YOU DAMN DINO THING! ASDFGHJKL. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Minhyuk screamed.

    "I take that as a yes." Kyung said while shoving rice in his mouth. 

    "What are you doing?" Minhyuk put down his DS. "Is that my dinner? You theif!" Minhyuk tackled Kyung. The two tumbled around for a while, rice flying over the room. The fight lasted about two minutes and ended up with Kyung dangling out of the window and Minhyuk's face stuck in a wall. 

~~~Next Day~~~

   "Dude, what if we don't come back by dinner time?!?! I DON'T WANT TO BE GROUNDED!!!!!!" Minhyuk screamed. Maybe he wasn't so laid back. Kyung just rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time and dragged him in by his winter jacket. Minhyuk started flailing, he didn't have the best defense mechanisms. 

   "Bro, look, it'll be fun! An adventure! And besides your parents will just think you had a sleepover at my house. Come on!" Kyung dragged his friend into the school and down the stairs. Minhyuk let out a squeak every time he hit a step which was often. He sounded like an army of cats. Kyung then took a flying leap and jumped over half the steps. Minhyuk went flying and smashed face first in the wall. Kyung snickered and removed his best friend from the wreckage. 

   "Oh good, my favorite students are here! Are you ready to rescue my nephew before my older brother kills me?" A deep voice rumbled from the dark corner in the dungeon. The deep voice belonged to Yeonju. 

   "What does s-he look like?" Kyung chirped. Yeonju shrugged. Immediate eye rolls were given. Yeonju sighed and snapped her fingers and a portal opened up to their right. "O...kay. I guess I'll jump in then." Kyung stuttered and then leapt into the portal. Minhyuk sighed and jumped in after him. It felt like he was being stretched and shoved. I really need to get a better best friend. Minhyuk thought as he started to fall down towards something pink. 

   "Oompf" both squeaked as they smashed into pink sand. 

   "Where the are we?" Kyung said looking around. 

 

 

Author's note

So I'm going to do the authors note in a color because that's how I roll (like a buffalo). This was short but I promise that the next chapters will be longer. Sorry if this wasn't very funny but it's an intro. I promise the rest will be more cracktastic. Comments up voting subscribing make my day. 

Eezabelle out!