Are we there yet?

The Wonderous Adventures of Park Kyung and Lee Minhyuk

   "So where is 'Sehun's Stream Sailing Services' even located?" Kyung said as the two wandered around a street corner that Minhyuk swore he had already saw three other times. Upstream from the river was a small town named SM, which seemed like an extremely awkward name. Kyung thought it stood for Simon and Martina while Minhyuk thought it stood for other things... But at least the town seemed to be extremely friendly, all the shopkeepers smiled and waved. 

   "We could ask for directions." Minhyuk said, trying to be logical. 

   "Directions are for the weak! This town can only be so big!" Kyung shrieked, jumping over a traffic cone. 

    "Bro, you know what happens if you jump over traffic cones." Minhyuk said, checking from side to side. 

    "That guy lives back in Mokpo, not in SM. You really think he's going to pop up?" Kyung said, raising an accusatory eyebrow. 

    "Dunno," Minhyuk said, shrugging in his damp winter sweater. Kyung was about to roll his eyes as if to say Could you really lack that many brain cells? but was tackled by a man. Said man was wearing the most ugly sunglasses, had slicked back hair and was in a soaking wet suit. 

    "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? WET PSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" The slightly overweight man shrieked as he kicked over the traffic cone. He was this old dude that hung around the fishcake stand that randomly tackled people who jumped over traffic cones. He also was always soaking wet and called himself 'Psy'. Nobody knows why he hasn't been sent to an asylum yet. 

    "Wait Psy oppa! Wait for me~" A girl in a brown bob and a white dress that went past her feet and trailed along the ground chased after the ajusshi. What the actual is going on? Minhyuk thought. But he didn't say it out loud. Minhyuk didn't say rude things out loud. Or so he thought. 

    "He just called you a weirdo." Kyung chirruped, spread-eagled on the cobblestone road. The lady in the brown bob's eyes widened and kicked Minhyuk in the crotch. Needless to say, Minhyuk screamed and fell over as Kyung laughed until he cried. 

   "How'd you know what I was thinking? Are you a mind reader?" Minhyuk asked, lying on the ground. Kyung shrugged and picked Minhyuk up. 

   "Let's get directions, OK? Why are you so against them?" Kyung asked after the two had started off. Minhyuk facepalmed. Why is this my life? He thought. Kyung shrugged as if he could read Minhyuk's thoughts. Realizing that maybe Kyung could, Minhyuk started thinking about math and Kyung made a disgusted expression. 

   "Um, hey, mister....Do you know where 'Sehun's Stream Sailing Services' are?" Minhyuk asked when they saw a man with pitch black hair in a slanted cut. He was in a work uniform for some resterauntt and his nametag read Kibum. Kibum tilted his head, thinking for a few seconds. Some of his streaky bangs fell in his eyes and he blew them away. 

    "Hmmmmm. I remember the name but I don't remember where it is. Amber, honey, do you?" The raven haired man asked. A young lady in a pixie cut stepped out of a resteraunt. Looking at her presumable boyfriend, she shook her head, blond hair flapping around. "I think Jinki, the owner of that resteraunt, might know. He's lived in town a while longer than I. Good luck!" Kibum yelled, turning the corner, holding hands with Amber. The two waved goodbye. 

   "How much money you have? I'm starving!" Minhyuk whined annoyingly. Kyung held up a slightly battered American express card. 

   "Stole it from that at Forever 21, Joonmyun." The redhead cackled, twirling the stolen card. Minhyuk knew hibest friend was more broke then he was. Kyung didn't even get an allowance. Which was probably why he took up pickpocketing. An extremely useful hobby, on par with Taekwondo and lock picking, if you asked Kyung. But you probably shouldn't. He's a bad influence, no matter what he tries to convince you or anyone else. 

  The duo of childhood friends walked into the cozy little shop, named "Happy Chicken". A man with red hair and a wide smile was chatting to a short lady with black hair. The red headed man's name tag read "Jinki" in a bubbly font. He seemed extremely approachable. The lady with black hair's name tag read "Luna" in the same cheery font. She hugged Jinki and walked into the kitchen, a small brown tabby cat trailing around her heels. Kyung coughed a little to alert Jinki that they were there. 

  "Ah, hello! How can we serve you today? You see, it's almost closing hours and I only have Luna and Taemin left in the kitchen. The rest of our wait and kitchen staff have already left. Service might be slow, but we promise that we make the best chicken!" Jinki said with a sincere smile. 

  "The best chicken?" Minhyuk asked. 

  "I'm not sure, I'm a vegetarian. I've only had chicken once at some resteraunt and it was really bad. But my lady friend Luna has a really awesome recipe!" Jinki said. And so the duo ordered and soon enough Jinki came back with their meal.

 "This is the best chicken ever!" Kyung said quite loudly. Minhyuk nodded in agreement. 

  "We were wondering, um, if you know where "Sehun's Stream Sailing Services" are located. We need to go there tomarrow." Minhyuk asked. Jinki nodded and gave them directions. Eventually the three were able to work out sleepng arrangements in the shop, as Jinki and Luna's apartment was ontop. 

Next Morning at 8:30 AM

  "Morning! Rise and shine Angel!" Minhyuk emphasised the word that Kyung was most definately not, especially in the morning. Eventually Kyung was wake and luckily nothing was destroyed and nobody was abused, physically or verbally. Luna made pancakes for breakfast and the quartet got along nicely, making pleasant small talk. 

  "So...are you two...dating?" Luna said, in an extremely awkward tone. Kyung burst out laughing, and so did Jinki. Apparently the two redheads found it hilarious. Minhyuk turned beet red and whispered a tiny "No."  Luna nodded, slightly embarrassed. "Uhm, let's get going!" she said pumping her fist with a tiny smile. Jinki laughed at the awkwardness in the situation. He wrapped an arm around his "lady friend" and told the two amigos to get going before the other staff got to the shop. 

Twenty minutes and one upside down map later

  "Hello, I am Thehun! That ith my friend Baekhyun. Thith ith Thehun'th Thtream Thailing Thervicetheth. Thorry about the lithp, it occasionally popth up. Where do you two want to go?" a lanky blonde asked, leaning in on a large sailboat. A shorter brunette, Baekhyun, smiled and dropped some package into the boat. 

  "We need to see Lucifer."

 

Author's Note

Sorry for the lame short chapter. I've had a long week with school. I might update again tomorrow night but Im sooo sleepy. Too tired to edit. At least I got to write Sehun's lisp, which is fun to write. I'm sorry if it was offensive, I can barely notice it when he talks, I just wanted to add it in and give him as many Ss as possible. Thank you Chocolakay for commenting. I love yo' comments. 

Adios