Teaser(not a chapter)

A Father's Story

hey..!!this isn't a chapter but a preview for my upcoming new fic..^^

since this one shot collection is about to be complete i present to you my new upcoming fic..!!

THE SUCCESSORS

it was a drama slash action slash love story slash comedy..^^

please look forward to this new fic,

hope you like my sneak peek..

 

 

 


“This is Park Chanyeol, the only son of the owner of the most successful broadcasting company in Seoul and owned almost 90% of the hospital in the city. A 24 year old business graduate who’s indeed have fashioned on music. "

“The youngest son of the owner of BN Enterprises that has business in liquor here and overseas, his name is Byun Baekhyun,"

"This successor was name as Zhang Yixing or his friends often call him Lay, a 24 year old electronic specialist. Currently his been busying his self with charity works”

“His name is Do Kyungsoo, a 24 year old son of the Do incorporated owner, their business deals with the exporting construction materials and machinery  in Asia and some part of south America. "

“First is the oldest successor of the Kim, he is Kim Minseok or xuimin for his friends, a 25 year old engineering graduate and the oldest grandson of the owner of the Kim group of company, the only son of the eldest borned of the old Kim."

“The son of the 3rd borned of the old kim. They name him as Kim Joonmyun or known as Suho, the 25 year old pediatrician that was now currently a volunteer in all public hospital in the city”

“He is Kim Jongdae, nickname chen. The son of the 2nd borned of the old kim, 24 year old architect and now currently in charge on the company’s ongoing project."

“The 22 year old son of the last borned of the old Kim, he is Kim Jongin but he prefer to call him as Kai. "

"The Chinese boy was name as Huang Zitao or Tao, a 23 year old martial artist and accounting graduate. He is now currently in training to be the head accountant of their company that based here in the country.”

“He is Oh Sehun, the only son of the prestigious OSN airways and OSN Power Corporation’s owner. "

Lu Han, the 25 year old only successor of the Lu Corporation and LNC Law firm. He is the son of the Chinese business tycoon that top here in the country."

Wu Yifan or known as Kris Wu, the 25 year old successor of the Wu Corporation and Wu Shipping company. "

 

“Choose who you want, I give you an opportunity to work based on what you want, feel free”.

The 14 people inside the basement evilly smile and hi fiving each other then pick the photo of their chosen target.

 

 

 


“This is the news tv this morning, our headline for today, the youngest Kim of the Kim group of Company has been missing yesterday. Kim Jongin was last seen entering his apartment and then on he’s not been seeing around. The Kim family is now asked the authority to find the young man as soon as possible. All the people in the business industry make double their security for their protection”

 


 

*feel free to comment and suggest whatever you want regarding this preview..*

"im sorry for any typos and wrong grammar" ;)