Found out

A Mermaid's Tear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator’s pov:

 

Neela and Marina  were talking excitingly when suddenly a small gasp could be heard.

They  looked back and widened their eyes.

Marina acted quick and quickly hid her tail under the dark blue water as Neela gulped, suddenly feeling really nervous and somehow scared.

Marina tried to swim away but a stern voice held her in her place as she looked with her green eyes at him.

“Stop. Don’t move.” He said and Neela rubbed her fingers together nervously.

“A-are you real…?” he asked and walked closer as Marina’s body was tensed.

She didn’t talk and glanced at Neela.

“A mermaid..” he said fascinated and his lips curled up in a smile as he walked closer and closer, bending down, on the same height as Marina’s.

“Human…” Marina muttered and he raised an eyebrow.

“Key….” Neela called the blond guy and he shifted his eyes to the girl next to Marina. The first thing that caught his eyes were the blue green like streaks in her brown hair.

“You’re both…mermaids…” Key mumbled and Marina really got more and more nervous.

“Neela…” Marina whispered and tugged on her long hair before she looked back at Key, who now sat down.

“How…? Mermaids don’t exist…” he frowned and Marina frowned too as Neela sighed softly.

“Lie.” Marina muttered and Key looked at the beautiful mermaid.

She was really pretty and completely different than Neela. She had an exotic kind of feeling. Her skin was not as fair, but still smooth and looked really soft. Her hair was blonde, curled and had pink colored streaks in them, the same color as her tail. What took his attention though were her eyes, those emerald green eyes.

“Lie…?” Key asked confused and tilted his head a bit to the side.

“Humans are telling lies…” Marina said and Key frowned deeper.

“What do-“ Key wanted to ask what she meant but she cut off by Marina again.

“Neela. One week. Just one week. Don’t forget.” Marina said and quickly disappeared. A glimpse of her tail was seen before she vanished under the water, leaving no trace of her at all.

“What does she mean with one week?3 Key asked, though dazed by the discovery of a mermaid, he was still curious to know.

“Nothing.” Neela smiled softly and pushed her body up, standing up. Her dress was wet, but that didn’t make her look less pretty at all. The wet dress somehow made her look more…magical.

Just as she left the salt water, her brown hair was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter