Beach Party

A Mermaid's Tear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator’s pov:

 

Neela felt weird. Her heart was fluttering and Jonghyun was the cause of it, even though she was confused by this.

Something like love didn’t exist in the mermaid world.

Of course there was friendship, and family like love, but there was no love between a man and a woman.

Mermaids didn’t come to this world like that at all. They are born in shells and don’t have parents.

 

Neela stole a glance at Jonghyun who was eating his food slowly, yet captivatingly.

She gulped lightly and bit her lips.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Jonghyun asked her and she looked up, her cheeks blushing a bit.

“It’s not tasty?” Key asked worried as he noticed Neela wasn’t eating the food in front of her properly.

“N-no.. It’s delicious….” She stammered a bit and ate from her salad.

“You’re feeling unwell then?” Jonghyun asked, still thinking that Neela had lost her memories.

Neela shook her head, smiled faintly and continued eating, trying her best to not get distracted by Jonghyun.

Even then, she peeked from her bangs and blushed madly when she realized she kept staring at his lips. Those kissable lips, plump and pink.

Neela wanted to hide in a corner because she was thinking like that and swallowed the food in before gulping down all her water.

 

---

 

Neela’s eyes widened as she saw herself in the mirror.

The turquoise colored dress complimented her perfectly, just like the color of her tail. She could feel a chill because her back was bare and the slit of the dress wavered a bit because a window was open in the house.

Key held her face still and applied some soft make up. Just some light pink eye shadow and shiny lip tint.

Her hair covered the front so that the could be seen and Key bought her some pretty slippers, decorated with fake shells.

A gasp could be heard and Neela and Key both looked at the door where Jonghyun was standing, shocked by the beauty of Neela.

She looked absolutely gorgeous and Key knew what his best friend was thinking, a smug smirk appearing on his face.

Neela couldn’t get her eyes off of Jonghyun either.

Dark blue jeans, a simple yet chic looking shirt, a few buttons left ed and his hair a bit wavy because he styles it.

Neela gulped and blushed madly as she lokoed away.

Key grinned at the reactions of his best friend and the girl before he clapped his hands.

“I’ll be changing now, so Jonghyun, keep her company!” Key grinned and walked upstairs without waiting for an answer.

 

There was an awkward silence between Neela and Jonghyun, both blushing.

Neela wasn’t sure what kind of feeling this was, this weird feeling of being captivated by Jonghyun, being attracted to her.

Compared to Neela, Jonghyun knew what this feeling was.

Falling in love and he wasn’t even sure how he could fall in love with a stranger.

A girl he found on the beach, a girl so much like the mythical creature he thought he saw.

“You look…beautiful.” Jonghyun said with a blush, biting his lips nervously.

He wasn’t lying at all.

As a mermaid, Neela’s beauty was like out of this world. A model like appearance.

He skin fair and smooth, her hair silky and soft, shining while draping over her shoulders perfectly, her soft looking pink lips and sparkling like eyes.

Her body was perfect, a body many girls would be jealou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter