002

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

I woke up early in the morning next to a snoozing hubby. He was snoring lightly with his arm on top of my stomach. I rubbed my sleepy eyes, and casted my gaze to the digital clock beside me. It read 5 a.m and I groaned. I really hated waking up early, but I had to get up and try to make a decent breakfast. 

Luhan was actually home with me and not at some crazy schedule at like 3 in the morning. Like, what the hell do they do at that freaking time? Everyone in Seoul (I believe should) is sleeping! It's special when he gets to come home, even if it's for at least a day. Ever since he started to be a trainee, I hardly see him. 

I silently escape his warm embrace and slide off the bed. I make sure to lightly exit the bedroom, knowing very well that the floors will squeak at any little action. Succeeding, I waltz into the small kitchen and gaze around, wondering what the heck to feed my tired husband. Today he's going back to SM to train. Damn. 

Finalizing that I'm making easy pancakes, which are edible now, I start. I still have trouble here and there, but Luhan pretends my cooking is the best in the world, so I'm good if it . 

As the pancakes are cooking, I hear Luhan yawn as he walks down the hall towards me. I turn and start laughing. Just like our first sleepover, Luhan's hair is a total mess, the adorable messy way. 

"What?" He mumbles, rubbing his closed eye with a pout. I can't help but squeal at him.

"You're adorable, Lu."

Luhan's senses become awake and he gives me a harmless glare,"Sumin!" I think it's supposed to be intimidating, but in the end it comes out even more cuter. 

"What? Is it so bad to be called cute?" I taunt him lightly and serve him some cooked pancakes. "Here, yeobo, eat them while they're hot!" 

"I'll wait for you." He scoots behind me and hugs my waist. Luhan leans against me and rests his head on my shoulder for a little doze. I smile and let him do what he pleases. If my tired hubby wants to rest on my shoulder, he can do so. 

"The pancakes smell good by the way." He ily whispers against my neck.

I giggle cause his crazy hair tickles me,"Well, I've got to feed you something. And now they're all finished, let's eat Lulu." 

"Wow, Lulu, I haven't heard that since high school." He chuckles as he helps me set the table. I pour his coffee, just black, since his diet is sooo freaking strict. 

Luhan sits across frome me and digs in right away. He groans,"This is foodgasm, sweetheart, this is amazing! Have you been practicing?" 

I giggled,"No, I'm just an amazing cook." 

Luhan shot me a look of misbelief, and I dared him to say something. He didn't and continued eating his awesome, well-prepared breakfast, made by moi. 

"So, how's training, my darling?" I asked. "You look thinner..."

Luhan looked at himself,"I think I look the same."

I shook my head and pouted,"No you don't! They better not be starving you to death. Yah, here take three more pancakes." 

"Sumin, I'm fine-"

"No, eat. Now." I glare. "If your trainers have a problem, they can talk to me face to face about it." 

Luhan smiled, grabbed my hand, and kissed my fingers,"You're unbelieveable." 

"Tell me something I don't know, love." 

 

We were lounging on the couch, Luhan was laying his head on my lap, and I was flipping through some channels. 

"There's nothing on." I sighed. I eyed the Wii that Eunhyuk appa gave us. "We should play a game...how about Just Dance 4." 

"Do we have to dance? I just came from practice and my body is so sore..." Luhan pouted and rubbed his shoulders. 

I ran my fingers through his hair,"That's right. Maybe we should take a nap?"

"Even though we just woke up?" Luhan smirked. 

"Well, we digested enough. I think you should rest while you still can, yeobo." I patted his shoulder and he stood up to help me. 

Luhan fell flat on the bed, face down. His limbs were sprawled over the bed. I smiled and sat beside him and started giving him a massage. He instantly moaned in satisfaction,"That feels goooood." 

I smirked, pleased to hear he liked it. "That's what she said." I could feel Luhan scowl, but he didn't say anything. 

I kept massaging him till I could hear his steady breathing. I bit my lips and shook my little tears away. Darn it, my eyes are getting foggy. They've been working him like a dog. He's so thin now. I could feel his bones protruding. This is idol thing is too much. I thought they were supposed to advance their skills, not slave them around. But, what do I expect, this is the entertainment buisness. 

Luhan was snoring soon. He never snores! I stopped massaging and softly laid beside the man I love. His face was facing me and he looked so delicate. I beamed and softly pecked his pink lips. There used to be color in his cheeks, now he's just so frail looking. I almost whimpered as I clung to him. 

"Stupid idol training. You better make my hubby super y in the end of this slave training." I mumbled softly. 

Unknowingly, Luhan's arms pulled me closer to his chest, but he didn't say anything. All he did was hug me tightly. At least he's still warm. I sniffled and hugged him back. 

We went back to sleep, holding each other until he was called back to train (or to do slave labor). 

 


i felt like updating this cause i got my awesome poster and bg <3

13829201865726.gif

sorry, borin chap with a bit of idrama get it? idol and drama feels. ugh nvm ;;

tumblr_mo6u9yzWeN1sv36bdo1_500.gif