001

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

 

"Luhan!" I screamed while going through my drawers. Luhan came inside the room in a towel only. His eyes widened when he saw the mess I was making.

He rubbed his temple,"What do you think you're doing Sumin? I already cleaned the room last night! Now you're doing this again? And please put on a robe, you're !"

Not listening to his last comment, I pouted and kicked my feet,"I can't find my y ! I need them for tonight!"

Luhan took a deep breath with his eyes closed,"Which y are you talking about? You have too many y Sumin." He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me.

I scratched my cheek,"The black one." 

He sighed and bent down so his face was par to par with mine. He reached behind my head and dangled the y I wanted with his finger,"Sumin, if only you patiently checked through your drawer, instead of thrashing everything single thing out of it, you'd noticed you'd found it before you threw it away. It was on the back of your head, babe." 

A happy giggle escaped my mouth and I tackled him with a hug,"Oh thank you honey!"

Luhan chuckled and kissed my head,"I am enjoying your body feeling on me right now, but you should really get changed. It's not good for you to be walking around the house ."

I stuck my tongue out at him with my hand on my hip,"What? It's not like you haven't seen me before!" 

"I know that, Sumin. But I just don't want you to be walking around in your birthday suit again. Remember what happened a few weeks ago with the boys over..." Luhan gritted his teeth tightly. 

Flushing, I quickly grabbed my undergarments and went to the bathroom to change. I heard Luhan chuckle once more, making me smile. 

 

Tonight, was special. I had an announcement to make to everyone, including Luhan. It's been a few weeks since we came back from our honeymoon in Hawaii. Along those weeks I learned some super great news. I have a mini Luhan in me. Well, Im not sure if it is a boy entirely, since its just a few weeks, but Im certain it is.

Everyone came over to appas house, since our apartment was a little small. Donghae appa cooked a feast, which was really delicious. The house was full of laughter and jokes. I gripped my lavender dress, it was a little nerve wracking telling them the news. 

Luhan noticed me being quiet,"What's wrong?" 

I glanced at him, startled a bit. Should I tell him first? I bit my lip and ran my fingers through my hair. Luhan was staring at me with concern and he placed his warm hand on my cheek,"What's wrong, babe?" I guess I'll tell Luhan first. 

"I need to talk to you in private, first. You need to be the first one to know before everyone." I grabbed Luhan's hand and dragged him upstairs without anyone noticing. We were inside my old room. 

Luhan sat down on my bed and held out his hands for me to grab. I stood between his legs as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He asked me again,"What's wrong, baobei?" 

I started to play with his ears and he lightly chuckled. I giggled, knowing it was a sensitive spot for him. I stopped giggling and stared at his brown orbs,"Luhan..."

I guess he could sense the serious vibe, and he nodded, motioning me to continue. I bit my lips. To be honest about this, I was scared what he'd think. He was going to debut in a few months...

"Im..." I choked on my words. 

Luhan pulled me down to sit on his lap. With one hand he comfortingly grazed his knuckles on my cheek,"Sumin, what's wrong? You can tell me anything." He gave me a gentle smile and kissed the crook of my neck. 

I nodded and took a deep breath and slowly told him,"Im pregnant." 

Luhan's smile vanished and he stared at me with his big eyes. I felt a little hurt at his reaction.

He blinked at me,"W-what?"

"Im pregnant." I whispered this time. I looked away to hide the tears that were threatening to fall. I got scared when Luhan suddenly wrapped his arm around my legs and carried me bridal style. He spun me around, happily cheering,"YES!"

My eyes widened this time and stared at him,"W-what?"

"I can't believe it!" Luhan had the happiest smile I've ever seen on his angelic face. "We're going to have a baby!" Luhan squeezed me closer to him. 

"You're not angry or anything?" I mumbled.

"Why would I be, pabo?!" Luhan kissed my cheek,"This is the best news ever! I can't believe I am going to be a dad already! This is great!" 

I sighed in relief and Luhan rested his forehead against mine,"Im really happy right now...so you should be too." Luhan whispered against my lips,"I love you, Sumin." 

Smiling I leaned in and kissed him. "I love you too, Luhan."

 

Luhan and I walked down the stairs, holding hands of course and more in love. Today was one of my top favorite days of all time. Luhan and I were parents now. And, everyone else should know as well.

"I have an awesome announcement to make,"I clinked on my glass of milk,"so, like seriously, shut up everyone!" 

Silence fell into the room and that sudden feeling of awkwardness came over me. Whoa, the scene totally looked cooler in my head. I cleared my throat and made eye contact with my lovely husband. Luhan planted a comforting kiss on my cheek as he wrapped his arm around me. 

I swear I heard Kai say,"I hate happy couples."

Rolling my eyes at him, I glanced at every single face in the room. Donghae appa looked concerned, while Eunhyuk appa gave me a smirk and mouthed, 'You didn't use the special box.'

"So, Luhan and I are-"

"Gonna get divorced?"

"Omo! Really?!"

"No way!"

"Who's divorcing who?"

"Duh, it's Sumin divorcing Luhan."

"You finally realized who's the real man in this room?"

"Shut up Kai."

"Luhan's probably gay. I just had that feeling."

"Like the gay radar thing?"

"Don't gay people only have that gay radar thing?"

"..."

My mouth was wide open, a damn whale could swim right through. I was getting irritated by the second. Divorce? Kai being a real man? Gay radars? 

I gripped the bridge of my nose and gritted my teeth. Luhan tiredly sighed and rubbed my back,"Why are they our friends?" 

"SHUT THE HELL UP." I snapped and angrily eyed all of them. "IM PREGNANT. WE'RE NOT GETTING DIVORCED. KAI ISN'T A REAL MAN. AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY GAY IF YOU HAVE A GAY RADAR."

The room was engulfed with silence again, only my heaving breathing could be heard. Luhan led me to the couch, where I kicked Baekhyun off. Luhan shook his head,"You guys are dumb."

"PREGNANT!"

"Omg they did it. Ew." Tao giggled.

Kris narrowed his eyes at the young boy,"Shut up Tao!" 

"It's going to be an alien." Sehun snickered. I didn't hide my glare I was giving him.

Eunhyuk appa cheered,"YES! No special box during the honeymoon! Pay up Donghae! You owe me a 100 dollars!" Donghae appa groaned and fished out his wallet, muttering,"Damn newlyweds." 

"I can't imagine her being a mom." Youngjae smirked.

"How's she gonna feed her child? She can't cook. Her milk is probaly rotten too." Daehyun high-fived his idiot best friend. 

"Be quiet! Sumin's going to be a good mom...we just need to watch her 24/7 that's all." Yongguk smiled. 

I raised my head in the air,"A woman changes once she's a mother! Hmph!"

"Yeah, more like physically. You'll be fat and have stretch marks." Sehun smirked. Everyone laughed along with him. Luhan gave him a look,"Sehun."

I growled.

I'll be a great mother! My kid will be taught how to live life to the fullest. Learn bad from wrong. Know how to pick a ripe watermelon! How to punch a person correctly! Definitely take kid-cooking classes. Know how to treasure the small things in life. Love and treat everyone equally without judging. I can do this! Yeah! I plan on being the best damn mom in the entire universe. No one's gonna mess this up for me, no one.

 

 


 

Hey pokers,

it's panda_poke

with this fic.

it's 12 a.m.

Idk where I am going with this, but bear with me. lol

hope you like the first chapter.

though i won't update this fic a lot since I have other ones

but yeah, patience is a virture

and the gay radar thing, i don't think that's real hehehonk.

i just wanted to put it in there for kicks and giggles

peace ouuuuts