004

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

"Good afternoon class." I greeted loudly as I walked through the door to Simple Dance Studio. "How are my adorable chickies doing today?" 

"Noona, stop calling us 'chickies'! It's so embarassing." A tall, high school boy named Jaekyung, whined. 

As I walked passed him, I smacked his arm,"Shut up and stretch." He hissed and did as I commanded. I am the queen up in this bish. I placed my stuff in the back room and went out to stretch with them.

"Omg, I heard there are cute trainees at SM Ent. My unnie's friend is a trainee there and she said there are at least 12 of them!" Some new girl squealed and fanned herself.

"OMO!" I popped up next to her and smiled widely,"Are there really?!"

The girl looked at me like I was crazy and nodded her head,"Y-yeah. I think I have a picture of some of them. She took secret pictures of them." She grabbed her phone which was bedazzled a tad bit too much. I scrunched my nose and eyed her phone. She showed me a picture and I started to smile. 

It was a picture of all 12 of them dancing. I searched for Luhan and suddenly frowned. He looked so exhausted. He was so sweaty and pale. I noted that they all looked like that. It was like they were at boot camp or something. 

"They don't look cute, they look like slaves. Tired, sweaty, trainees. It's saddening." I snarled and walked away. 

The girls furrowed their eyes and looked at each other. They started to whisper to themselves, wondering what was wrong with me. My mood was down. Of course I thought my boys were cute. They were good looking and y in their own way. But the people in that picture, they were different, in a bad way. 

"Noona, don't worry. I'm sure the hyungs are okay." One boy, Insu, who had been at Simple Dance Studio since he was like 13 smiled at me. "Hyungs are strong and hardworking. It'll pay off in the end." 

"Insu-ah, I know. It's just that I don't like how they're working them too hard. I hardly see Luhan. And when I do see him, he's so excited. I didn't realize how bad it could be." I sighed and rested my hands on my hips,"Why did I ever encourage him to be a trainee?"

Insu just sadly smiled and patted my shoulder,"It's going to be fine, noona."  I smiled at him and went to set up the music.

 

"Unnie, I didn't mean to upset you by showing that picture earlier..." the new girl pouted. The lesson just ended and most of the students were already leaving. 

I stared at her while wiping my cheeks with my towel. I blinked and nodded,"It's fine. I was just upset because I know-"

"Sumin baby~!"

I looked at the entrance and gaped,"Zelo?"

Zelo smiled brightly and ran towards me. He picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and squealed,"What are you doing here? Aren't you busy with your schedule? I mean, full idol and stuff."

"Nah, I still have time for my baby." Zelo grinned and wrapped an arm around my shoulder,"So, you're finally teaching here at the studio...not that you haven't always been...it's just that you're officially an instructor. "

"Yeah, my dream is barely starting. I'm starting to get a name for myself. A lot of people are signing up for my own classes, so I guess I'm doing okay so far." I puffed my cheeks and looked around the studio. I had a soft smile on my face. I had so many memories here. 

"Are you ready to leave?" Zelo asked. 

"HYUNG?!" A bunch of the boys surrounded Zelo,"You're visiting?!"

"Omo! Oppa!"

"Zelo?"

"THAT'S ZELO?! FROM B.A.P?"

I covered my ears as a bunch of girls squealed (the newer girls). The rest of the class, what's left of them, just smiled in amusement. It was good to see a fellow classmate. 

"I guess we're not ready to leave yet." I laughed and went to clean up the studio, while Zelo and the class talked. 

 

After the little fan meet/reunion, Zelo and I walked around the streets and went to grab some snacks. I wasn't that hungry, plus I wanted to save my appetite, Luhan was supposed to come home today. All I had was an apple and Zelo had a Melona bar. We sat down on a park bench.

"So, how's the little alien?" Zelo asked. 

I grimaced at him,"Why are you calling my baby an alien?"

"Don't they look like that on the ultrasound?" Zelo smirked. He took a bite of his melona bar. I pretended to hit him,"Okay, fine, but can't you call him like the 'little bean' or something. He looks more like an alien when he's a bit older." 

"Sorry, how the little bean doing?" he asked again.

"He's doing fine. He's healthy." I smiled and patted  my stomach. 

"You think its going to be a boy?" Zelo laughed and took another bite. He offered me some, but I kindly refused. 

"I just have a feeling. Plus, I want a boy." I tapped my stomach,"My little bean." 

Zelo smiled and ruffled my hair,"You're a real woman now."

I sent him a scowl,"What are you talking about? I've always been a real woman. Tch, pabo." 

"I just mean...you're really grown up now. You're already married. Done with school. Now you have a kid. I'm...proud of you." Zelo grinned and played with the melona bar stick. "We're adults now."

"...yeah, I guess we are." I gazed around. Then I stood up,"I've got to go get Luhan." I smiled down at him,"We're going to get dinner." 

Zelo stood up as well and gave me a hug,"I guess I'll go too, I have a schedule in a bit. You're going to be a great mom, Sumin-ah. I'll see you soon then. I'll come with the hyungs too." 

Zelo and I waved goodbye and went seperate ways. I grabbed my car keys and walked to my car. I wondered if Luhan would really leave like he said he would. 

"Should I go to SM and pick him up myself? Or just wait for him at home?" I asked myself. If I go pick him up, I feel that shows that I don't believe in him...I do believe in him, I just don't believe in that company. But, if I do wait home, what if he doesn't show again?

I sighed and just decided to go home and wait for him. I parked the car and headed towards our apartment. I showered and changed into comfortable clothes. I went into the kitchen and started preparing dinner. I was going to make macaroni and cheese. I started cooking and the directions were fairly easy.  

"Cooking is not so bad." I smiled while I stirred the cheesey noodles. "I can cook." I laughed to myself and kept on stirring till it was ready. I placed the mac and cheese in a bowl. Then I set up the table. Put the salad next the the mac and cheese, lit up some candles, and poured some iced tea. I sat at the table and waited. 

Time passed slowly and the food was cold. I frowned and rested my head on my hand. I jutted my lips and heaved out a long sigh. "He's late." I mumbled and gazed around. I looked at the clock at best as I could, since my eyes were threatening to close. It was almost one in the freaking morning. 

I looked down and rubbed my eyes,"I'm sleepy." I stood up abruptly and cleaned up my dishes. I left Luhan's on the table with a little note and went to get ready for bed. 

I snuggled up against Luhan's hoodie, which I put on. It still smelled like honey. I made him wear it from time to time. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I didn't even bother crying. This was something I just had to get used to. 

Luhan came back, I don't know when, but I woke up in the middle of the early morning with his arms around me. I turned around and found him deeply asleep. I smiled and caressed his cheek, pushing aside his hair from his face. I kissed his jaw and snuggled closer to him. I hugged him and felt the warmth I was familiar with.

At least he was home.


LSK featured yesterday.

plagiarized today.

hope you enjoyed the update :)