009

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

"I hate it when I cry." Luhan grumbled softly with his back towards me. I could see him wiping his eyes. I chuckled and hugged him from behind,"I don't care if you cry in front of me, Luhan. I'll still love you no matter what."

He turned his head so he could face me. Luhan had a bitter expression on his face and I laughed some more. He frowned,"Well, I do. It's not manly." 

"If you cry, then you cry. I see no problem with it." I rested my head against his sturdy back. He just sighed and he faced me. Luhan rested his head against mine and stared into my eyes. Both our eyes were swollen and red.

I smiled.

He smiled.

"I love you." I whispered. 

He kissed my forehead, his lips lingering on my skin for a couple of seconds before whispering back,"I love you too." 

We held hands as we headed back down to our table. Kyu appa was waiting besides it, looking around everywhere untill he spotted us. He glared at us once we sat down,"Where the heck did you two run off? And why are your eyes looking like that?" he spoke with more concern with the last question. 

Luhan and I looked at each other and I grinned,"Hormones. They get the best of me."

Kyu appa raised an eyebrow and eyed Luhan,"What about Luhan then?"

Luhan cleared his throat,"When she cries, I cry." 

Kyu appa slowly nodded his head and told us he was coming back with our orders. Luhan pulled out my chair for me and I smiled at him while also saying 'thank you'. 

"So, when do you have to move in?" I asked him softly. 

Luhan frowned as he looked at the table,"In a month most likely. Sumin, are you sure? I don't want to leave you alone. I can talk to the CEO and I'll tell them the truth. I don't care if they don't debut me. I have a contract with them, they can't just toss me out." 

I looked at him with uncertain eyes,"Luhan, there's nothing you can really do. It's for your own good to go dorm..."

Luhan stared at me and I felt like I'd break down once again. I want him to stay with me, why would I want him to go? But, he has to, right?

"Luhan."

"What?" he said. 

"I love you." I gave him a big happy smile.

Luhan finally smiled, totally defeated,"I love you too." 

 

After leaving Cafe M, Luhan and I headed back home. I tried my best to distract him. I told him jokes. I made goofy faces. I farted (okay that was not on purpose, pregnancy is scary like that). I told him stories about the new dancers at th studio who were brats. I did anything, just to keep him smiling and laughing.

"I love your smile." I said.

Luhan smiled,"Thank you baobei."

"I love your laugh." I spoke again.

Luhan had a weird look at first and then he laughed,"My laugh is so ugly!"

"But I love it." I cooed and glanced outside the car window. Luhan wrapped his finger around mine and kissed the back of my hand. I smiled, still looking outside the window,"I love it when you kiss the back of my hand like that." I felt Luhan's smile against my skin and he kissed the back of my hand again.

"Well, I love kissing you. Any part of you." I could feel him smirk as he said that.

"Kai would be so disgusted if he saw us." I giggled. "He'd say,'I hate happy couples.' Like, I don't understand. He needs to find a girlfriend himself!"

Luhan grinned,"He's not interested. He's more into dance instead. Also, it's impossible for him to even get to go out with our schedule..."

I casted my eyes down and sighed,"I guess it's hard on all of you guys...not just you, Kris, Lay, or Tao." I glanced at Luhan and he had a tight grip on the steering wheel. I hugged his arm and snuggled against him,"Please don't be upset." I whispered.

Luhan let out a shakey breath and kept driving. The rest of the drive back was silent.

 

Luhan and I arrived home around late afternoon. I went straight to the bedroom and started to undress. Luhan leaned against the the doorway and watched me. I peeked back at him,"What a ert." I saw his shocked expression and I gave him a teasing smile.

Luhan stood up straight and headed towards me. He made me face him and I just stared back into his soft brown orbs. Luhan's soft, warm hands traveled around my body. He caressed my face at first and then cupped my face, he leaned down and slowly kissed me. I only had my bra and pants on. His arms wrapped themselves around my waist and guided me back towards the bed.

Gently, Luhan laid me down on the soft mattress while he was still at the foot his bed. His eyes were so serious and full of passion, they never left mine. He pulled off his jacket and shirt, then ed his pants. I gulped and my lips. Holy , Luhan you're so hot. Courageously and ily, he stripped off his pants. I felt passion burn inside of me and I wanted Luhan. 

He climbed ontop of me and helped me out of my own pants. As he slid my jeans down,  his fingers tickled my legs, causing me to giggle. Luhan smirked and I nearly died. When my pants were literally off, he gave me small loving kisses up my legs, across my stomach (he even whispered sweet words to baby Jie), between my s, around my neck, and finally kissed me once again on my lips. I felt desire for Luhan and I moaned.

"I love you." I whispered once again. 

Luhan smiled affectionately and kissed me and I already knew the hidden message behind that kiss. I wrappped my arms and legs around his body and he laughed, making me smile. "I love you. I love you. I love you." I kept fondly whispering in his ear. I kissed his lips multiple times and he just laughed and smiled again.

I laid down on the mattress staring up Luhan. His smile was so dazzling and angelic, it was like when I first saw him smile at our sleepover in high school. My husband. I giggled and traced my fingers across his soft face.

"What?" he asked me.

I gave him a sincere smile, though my eyes were already watering,"I'll always love you. No matter what you do. No matter who you are. Whatever choice you make...I'll love you. Forever."

Luhan tried his best to smile back and he did, thought I could see through his eyes that his heart was breaking because of what was going to happen in the future. "And I'll always love you too, Sumin." 

Luhan leaned towards me and I closed my eyes and let the passion take control.

God, I really love Luhan with all my heart and soul. And I don't want him to leave.