011

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

***THIRD POV***

Luhan was panting hard in dance practice room. His body was beyond exhausted and his sore limbs were all screaming for him to stop. But, he couldn't. Luhan didn't like giving up, today, however, he just wanted to be in bed with Sumin. His instructor had a different plan instead and told him to come to mandatory practices.

Luhan was angry. He was supposed to get the day off and stay with Sumin. Of course that wouldn't happen, Luhan thought. So, he had to carry his sleeping wife to their bed, make sure she was all tucked in securely, give her his pillow she always loved to hug when he wasn't there, give her a long, long kiss on her cheek and forehead, and go back to practice. 

Damn was he angry, and with that anger, it helped him practice with all the strength and energy left in his body. His dancing was more sharper and on point. Even the dance instructor noticed the fire in Luhan's eyes.

When they got a break, Luhan sat down against the wall and his phone, which was a requirement to turn it off. It was the worst thing that could happen to him because he noticed all the missed calls and messages from an unknown number, Donghae, Eunhyuk.  

Luhan's heart started to pump at a high pace. He felt fear. Sumin, he immediately thought.

*BANG*

The studio doors burst open and a crying Hana burst through the door, who was being held back by security guards,"OPPA! LUHAN OPPA! IT'S UNNIE! SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL, WE GOTTA GO NOW!" 

"What?!" Kai exclaimed.

All the exhaustion left his body and he stood up quickly and burst through the door. Luhan rushed outside, he heard Sehun scream,"Don't touch her like that!" and the rest of Exo followed closesly behind.

God, please don't let anything happen. Luhan prayed has he ran out the building.

 

Luhan spotted Eunhyuk and Donghae sitting on dull, uncomfortable chairs. "Abeoji!" he screamed and Eunhyuk's head snapped up and he had a relieved expression,"Luhan-ah. Ah, and the rest of the guys." he looked at Exo.

Donghae sat up first and pulled Luhan into a hug,"Oh, what took you so long!?" Luhan shut his eyes tight,"I'm sorry abeoji...my phone was off." Donghae pulled away and knocked his head,"Geez, don't worry me too! I thought something happened to you too."

Eunhyuk laughed,"Don't be that way, Donghae. You've done enough worrying about Sumin."

Luhan immediately bombarded him with questions concerning Sumin while frantic tears dripped from his eyes,"Is she alright? Is the baby alright? What happened? Please, tell me they're okay and safe!"

Eunhyuk tiredly smiled at him and he rubbed Luhan's shoulder,"Maybe you're the one who should be hospitalized, look at you, you're like a walking zombie. Don't worry Luhan, she's fine. It was just a scare, but she lost a lot of blood. She fainted from the sight of all the blood and shock."

Exo and Hana all sighed in relief. Hana rested her head on Sehun's shoulder and whispered gratefully,"Thank goodness." Sehun glanced down at her and hugged her shoulder gently,"Geez, that mutant is going to be fine. See? Don't worry." 

Suho was on his phone,"I texted B.A.P and Btob, they're all busy with schedules. But they promised to all visit Sumin right away whenever they were free." 

"I texted Taemin oppa and he said he'd try to visit too." Hana mumbled. Sehun secretly glared but muttered,"Why're you texting him?" Hana didn't reply, instead she looked away. 

Sumin's door opened and a doctor with crazy hair and big round glasses came out, he spotted Luhan,"Are you the husband of Mrs. Lu Sumin?"

"Yes, I am." Luhan nodded his head quickly.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Park Hoon. Well, don't worry, she's safe for now. It was a subchorionic hemorrhage. She lost a lot of blood and that's probably why she out. The ambulance got to her just in time, or else she would've been in a more critical stage. But, don't worry, your wife and child are safe. When I examined her, she was rather thin and weak looking. I conclude she's been dealing with a lot of stress and whatever she dealt with today caused her to be in this situation. Mr. Lu, I advise you to make sure your wife isn't too stressed out, or that can cause major damage with her pregancy and the baby in the future. Now, we're going to keep her in here for a day or two, just to double check she's stable. But, you can go in there now." the rather young and weirdly attractive doctor said. 

Luhan sighed in relief and shook the doctor's hand,"Thank you, Dr. Park."

The geeky doctor smiled at him,"You take it easy yourself. You look a bit pale. It's not healthy for a father to be under stress too, it can affect your wife. That's being said from experience." The doctor pushed up his round glasses and walked away whistling. 

Luhan grabbed the door handle and walked inside. 

 

***SUMINS POV***

I was sitting against my pillow, hugging my stomach and softly rubbing it,"Geez, little Jie, I thought something was going to happen. Don't scare me like that." 

The doctor talked to me about what happened and I was so relieved. Apparently I fainted due to blood loss. He also asked me if I was stressed or worried about something. He highly adivsed me to avoid any possible signs of stress. I actually laughed and told him that was impossible. He didn't ask why and just told me to lessen as much stress as possible. He even recommended pregnancy yoga. 

"My wife did it and she was always calm and happy. It also helped with anxiety and such. Plus, her body was so toned, it hardly looks like she was even pregnant!" Dr. Park said with a jolly smile. 

Maybe I should do some pregnancy yoga, I thought while rubbing my stomach,"How about it Jie?" I asked my little peanut. 

The door suddenly opened and Luhan stepped in. I felt comforted right away with his presence cried,"Luhan!" 

Luhan rushed over to my side without a second thought and engulfed me in a safe embrace,"Sumin." he whispered and planted kisses all over my face. He gently cupped my face and looked me over,"I'm so sorry." 

I felt confused and asked,"Why are you sorry?" 

"Because, you're in here because of me." he muttered bitterly and sat on the bed, looking down at me. 

I frowned,"Luhan."

"It is my fault. This whole thing is taking a whole toll on you. It's stressing you out and that's dangerous for you and the baby. Just because you're fine now, doesn't mean it won't happen again. What if this happens again in the future? What if something happens to you or Jie? What would happen to me? What would I do without you both?" Luhan desperately whispered. 

"But, I'm fine!" I wrapped my arms around him,"Look, I'm safe. Jie is safe. Don't blame yourself, Luhan." I could feel Luhan tremble and that only made me hug him tighter,"It's not your fault." I reminded him. 

"I can't loose anymore people I love, Sumin." Luhan whispered against me ear, it was so soft I could hardly hear him. Yet, as soft as it was, I could hear the fear in his voice. He was thinking about his parents and brother again. It's been a while since we talked about them. A few months back was their death anniversary and Luhan was so quiet I thought he had gone mute again. 

Why did bad things happen to good people? No one would ever know the cruel answer for that reality. 

"You won't, Luhan." I pulled away from him slightly and gave him a cheerful smile,"You're everything to me...why would I leave you?" I rested my forehead against his,"All I need is you and Jie and I'd be satisfied already. You can't loose me that easily." 

Luhan stayed with me all night, missing his practice. 

 

The next few days, I was allowed to leave the hospital. Donghae appa and Hana were there to pick me up. I don't know what happened to Luhan, but I heard he and the others were punished for running out of the studio during the middle of practice. Luhan got the worst punishment though, apparently he caused the others to get pulled into the whole situation. 

What total bull poop. Get rid of the stress my . 

I was sitting in Dr. Park's office. His hair was still messy as ever and he still had those funky, round glasses. "Well, Sumin," he started off with a big, goofy smile,"You're free to go. But, you have to remember to not stress out too much on things. And take that yoga class I said before. I called the instructor the other day and she expects you to be at her class on Monday!" 

I rolled my eyes,"Yeah, yeah, I got you. And...yoga isn't my thing. Isn't there like a hip-hop class for preggo women? I'd like that more. Yoga is sooo boring!" 

Dr. Park laughed,"I know right! I had to take one with my wife cause she forced me too, but besides that, I'd highly advise it. It's supposed to detress you, Sumin. That's the main point right now." he spoke seriously all of a sudden. "We don't want you in the emergency room anymore, okay? It's bad for your health and little Jie's. You're not just taking care of yourself, Sumin. You gotta remember that you have Jie now too. Whatever is happening right now, you gotta make sure you solve it, or else you could end up in a much worse condition than a few days ago." 

I nodded and smiled at him,"You're right." I stood up and bowed to him,"Thank you, Dr. Park. I really appreciate it."

"No problem! Come visit me when little Jie is born!" he smiled and waved.

Donghae appa and Hana were waiting outside, and stood up right away at the sight of me.

"So, nothing is wrong?" Donghae appa asked.

I shook my head with a big smile,"Nope! I just to do that baby yoga and I'm good~!" Donghae appa and Hana smiled at me and walked on ahead. I tiredly sighed and prayed for a miracle that SM would be angels to Luhan and the boys. 


thanks so much for the feature for My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey! 

I feel so blessed and I can't thank you guys enough! 

I love you all~