006

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

It was night time and I was laying in bed, cold and alone. Was I supposed to feel all these emotions? So many freaking emotions. Anger. Saddness. Worry. Regret. Now, I was regretting acting like a mess earlier. I forgot Taemin's warning beforehand and that lead me to feeling a whole new emotion. Guilt. I just acted in the moment and now that probably led to Luhan and the boys being in trouble. 

"Darn it." I mumbled to myself as I hugged Luhan's pillow. I was staring up at the ceiling, wondering how Luhan was. How everyone was. Were they okay? Were they punished? Probably. I thought. 

The front door opened and I sat up in bed. I stared at the bedroom door and waited for the love of my life to walk through it. I hugged his pillow tighter and I was biting my lips. I heard his soft footsteps come closer and the door opened. He stood there staring at me. I could only make out so little of his expression. He looked tired, of course. 

"L-Luhan...I'm sorry about today!" I quickly stated, regret and guilt probably spilled all over my face. "I-I really am sorry!" I blabbered and quickly got off the bed and ran towards him. But, I hesitated with touching him. Was he mad at me? I wasn't sure. "D-Do you want something to eat? I can make you a sandwich if you want. Hold on, I'll make it right away-"

Luhan pulled me into a hug. He tightly engulfed me into a tight embrace and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I was certainly surprised with his action. I was sure he'd be upset with me, like who wouldn't? I acted rash and stupid. And here was my husband, comforting me. I pouted and hugged him back. I laid my head on his chest. He still smelled like honey, just a bit sweeter though. Like cinnamon? I don't know what's wrong with me. 

"I'm sorry." I said again as I mumbled it softly against his shirt. Dang, I really was guilty. "D-Did you get in trouble?"

Luhan took a while to answer me as we held each other. I could kind of guess his answer and I started to sob out of no where. Hormones sure work it's magic. Luhan was alarmed and he cupped my face and made me turn to look up at him. He was gazing down softly at me,"Oh, baby, why are you crying, hm?" he cooed softly as he wiped my tears gently with his thumbs,"I'm alright. Nothing I can't handle." 

"B-but, they're so mean!" I pouted and hiccuped.

Luhan just smiled,"Look, I would've acted the same way as you if I was in your position. I would've been a bit more calmer though, maybe. But, the thing is, I'm fine. You worry too much about me, Sumin. I can handle a bit of bullying, even though the other guys are handling it a bit more roughly than I am. I'm used to it. Remember, I've been through stuff like this before in school."

I sighed and rested my head against his chest,"That's still wrong, Lulu."

Luhan chuckled lightly and rested his head on top of mine,"You haven't called me that in a while."

"How is Tao doing then?" I asked. Tao was very fragile, to me that is. He was like a big cry baby. I didin't want my little panda getting hurt. Kris and Lay could probably be strong about it. Tao, I wasn't so sure. Oh these boys will be the death of me.

"He's being bullied the most by other traniees and the instructors aren't that nice on him either." Luhan said with a low growl.

"Just wait till I get my hands on those s-"

"Sumin!" Luhan snapped.

I sighed,"Sorry...not sorry."

"Look, I know you're upset about this whole training thing, but that's just the way things roll in this company. It's pretty common for them to look down on other...races. We've all sadly accepted it and we can't back out now. Our hard work would be for nothing. Understand?" Luhan said as he tightened his grip on me, not so much that it would cause me pain. Just enough to bring himself to comfort.

I knew it was hard on them and I learned it was actually worse than I thought. But, I had to trust them. This is what they wanted, so be it. I would just have to calmly wait.

I sighed again and smacked both of my hands on Luhan's cheeks,"I'll make you food. Shower and change, you stink."

Luhan smiled brightly and stole a kiss,"Yes, my beautiful wifey."

"Geez, that is so cringe worthy." I shivered and scooted away from him. "So unattractive."

"And hearing,'My y hubby~!', isn't? Now you know how I feel." Luhan snorted and went to take his shower.

Who knew saying those words were so cheesey. Maybe it's cause I'm pregnant? Hmm, I think so. I mean, Luhan is my y hubby.

 

After feeding my dear husband and making sure there was nothing wrong with him (I searched his whole body, and i mean whole), we went to bed. The night, or should I say early morning, was peaceful. Luhan snored loudly though. I guess that's how tired he was. I found out he had a day off, so that was a blessing.

I couldn't sleep anymore, so I just decided to watch Luhan sleep. I played with his hair and face, not to sound like a total creeper. He's my husband so I could do what I want with him.

But, so much has changed with him. Good and bad, but right now I was focusing on the good ones. Like how he grew muscle and toned out his body, drastically. Man, he was hot. He was still on the thin side, but I'm sure that was going to change as the years passed. 

I was getting tired of playing with my passed out husband and went to go watch a movie. Something good was probably on. I think not...

 

"HOLY ING !" I screamed as I watched some ghost-like-thing pop out from under some person's bed sheets! While the freaking person was laying down, that thing was on their body.

 Well, the Grudge was showing at around 5 in the morning, how pleasant. I hate this movie the worst, I get nightmares for weeks. 

I couldn't even change the channel cause I threw the goddamn remote somewhere. I was hugging a pillow and sobbing like crazy.

What.The.Hell?! Someone freaking change it! I screamed mentally to no one in particular. I didn't want to wake up Luhan cause he was tired and needed rest. Why the hell did I decide to watch a movie?! Why couldn't it have been like The Little Mermaid or something? I thought kid shows were on at this time? Oh my God, why is the grudge so freaking scary?!

So many thoughts were running through my head. I decided to be a big girl and watch the freaking movie. I knew I was going to regret this later. I was glued to the couch with the throw pillow covering my face. I whimpered to myself as I watched this horrid movie. Damn, this crap was scary.

Half an hour later, the credits rolled and I was lifelessly staring at the screen. My cheeks were tear stained and my throat felt dry from all the silent screamings and sobbings. I heard creaks and little noises that made me want to jump out the window. The apartment was still dark, but it was lighter outside. I was paranoid as hell. I swear I could feel like the grudge was like next to me or something. Maybe she was behind me? Or under the coffee table?

I was whimpering as I looked around my apartment. The only thing I could hear was my own heavy breathing. I waited to see if that freaking ghost really was here, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I let out a shrill scream and started calling out to God. I let out my held in sobs and started kicking away.

"Sumin! Stop! It's me!" Luhan grunted as I kicked his stomach. He the lamp on the end table near the couch.

I gasped and stopped whatever I was doing,"L-Luhan?"

"Yes, it's me! Now tell me what the hell you're doing?! Why are you crying and sitting in the dark?" Luhan groaned. He suddenly gasped and held onto me,"Does it hurt anywhere? Is it the baby? What's wrong, Sumin?"

"I'm fine." I mumbled,"T-The Grudge was p-playing and I lost the remote and I didn't want to wake you up."

Luhan looked at me blankly before letting out a tired sigh,"Sumin, how many times do I have to tell you to not watch horror movies! You know what happens when you watch them!" Luhan pouted when he saw my watery eyes and he sat down beside me, then he pulled me into a securing hug. "Don't worry, I'm here. Don't be afraid, okay? I'll scare those monsters away...what movie were you watching again?"

"The Grudge!" I looked around.

"Stop looking around, that grudge isn't here. If she is, I'll beat her up." Luhan ruffled my hair.

I played with his shirt,"But, she's a girl, Luhan."

Luhan looked at me unfazed and shrugged,"So, she's dead. What does it matter?" he laid down on the couch and pulled me with him,"I'm so tired, let's take a nap." 

I had a small smile on my lips and I rested my head on his chest. I snuggled close to him,"Wouldn't the bed be more comfortable." 

"Yeah, I'm just lazy to get up now." Luhan mumbled. "Ssh, go to sleep." 

"Mmm." I closed my eyes and Luhan wrapped an arm over me. Ah, so warm. 

 


well, that's such a weird chapter, don't you think?

but, suhan needs some fluffy time, right?? we haven't seen that in a while!!!

it's been too serious lately, so we need some suhan lovin time

how are all you doing?

little update on me:

im done with high school, like byeee

onto college, oh gosh =_=

im in the english major with creative writing as my minor.

idk how this is going to go down, but i we'll see~

how is everyone's summer doing?

hope you guys stay cool and safe :D

love you guys :))

-PANDA