003

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

Today was the day I was going to have my first doctors appointment. How exciting. Not. I hate hospitals with a passion now ever since the accident. All hospitals remind me of are those painful memories of freaking losing our freaking memories. To say 'freaking' twice in a sentence is some serious business. 

Luhan said he'd try to get out of training soon. I drive myself to the hospital and walk into the plain building that wreaks sickness and death. God, how depressing are hospital walls. So white and just plain ugly with nothing on it. How is that possible? I have no freaking idea. 

I went to that chart that tells you the different floors and room numbers and searched for the baby one. Obstetricians, is the right term (Donghae appa told me). I sighed and entered the elevator, which played crappy music that gave you feelings of just utter confusion. W-T-F hospital DJ, do a better job. Some dude asked which floor I needed and told him 4. He nodded and clicked the silver circle which lit up the number four. 

I checked my watch, Luhan should be coming anytime right now. I smiled excitedly. Our first baby checkup. We won't be able to see him, I strongly believe it's going to be a mini Luhan, I guess it's a mother's instinct. I started to tap my foot to the beat of the crappy elevator music and the guy across from me smiled at me. 

"What are you in for?" he asked me.

I patted my flat stomach and grinned,"I'm gonna be a mom soon...in like nine months." I nodded my head and he did the same. 

"Congratulations!" he smiled.

I blushed,"Oh, thank you, sir. I know, I'm kind of excited~! And it's my first baby checkup at the baby-center-thing." I explained and he seemed to understand me, though his eyebrow was raised a bit in amusement. 

"Is the father not with you?" he tilted his head to the side. 

"Well, he's on his way! My husband's just at work." I giggled.

When we reached the fourth floor, I bowed to the man and exited the elevator. "Good luck." he called out and I waved bye to him.

"What a nice man." I muttered to myself and headed inside the baby-center-check up-place. 

 

"Hi!" I exclaimed and smiled at the receptionist nurse. She popped her gum and gave me a five second smile, then chewed loudly while asking for my name and reason. 

"I'm here for my first baby checkup!" I said. 

"Uh-huh." she popped her gum and started typing on her computer. "Sit down Mrs. Lu and we'll call your name soon."

I giggled to myself once I heard her say 'Mrs. Lu' and went to an empty seat. I still had to get used to being Lu Sumin. Wow my name so does not go with his last name. I pouted and picked up a baby magazine. 

After 10 minutes I started to look at my watch. Where is he? I wondered and looked around. I decided to text him.

To: Hubby

Lu Honey,  are you almost here?!

They might call my name soon!

You better text back.

I sighed and waited for a few minutes. It took him awhile to reply back. 

From: Hubby

Sorry, babe, practice is taking forever.

I might be a little late. I promise I'll go there in a bit.

I love you <3

I scoffed and replied quickly.

To: Hubby

YAH! You get your Chinese over here right now!

...please :( 

I love you too.

I frowned and looked around. There was a bunch of happy couples, smiling and cooing at each other. I looked at them with envy and stared at the empty chair beside me. Hurry Luhan... 

"Mrs. Lu Sumin?" A nurse called my name. 

I looked up and furrowed my eyebrows. I looked around and sighed while standing up,"Here." 

 

"Sumin! I'm here."

I looked up and saw a panting Luhan. I sulked and stood up,"Let's go." 

"B-but I just got here!" Luhan abruptly stated.

I glared at him,"Yeah, you just got here, Luhan. Let's go home." I grabbed my bag and walked out the hospital. I heard Luhan sigh as he quietly followed me and  then lead me toward the car. 

The car ride home was silent and uncomfortable. Luhan knew I was upset and didn't want to bother me. And I was really upset. I wanted the both of us to be there at our first baby appointment! It was our very first and he wasn't there to see the little squirt in my stomach. I wanted it to be special and memorable. But, he couldn't make it, because of that stupid idol-training thing.

Ugh, I hate that slave training. He's tired, he hardly goes home, and now he missed his first child's baby check-up. I let out a long sigh and reached for his hand, cause I knew all too well how much Luhan was also looking forward to this appointment. 

He squeezed my hand tightly, and just like that my anger and saddness disappeared. Luhan lifted our entangled hands and kissed the back of my hand. His lips lingered on my skin for seconds and lowered them once again. 

"I'm sorry." he whispered. 

"I know." I whispered back.

Just don't make promises you can't keep. I sadly thought.


heeeeeeey don't you miss me updating this story?

it's been 5ever. sorraaaay <3

i lurve you guise <3333

comment! i lovvveee comments <3

-panda