012

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

"Did you put that one shirt you got me in this suitecase?" Luhan scratched his head, eyeing the large travel equipment. 

We were packing his things already. Donghae appa was helping us as well. We were all kind of sad about it, but we were too busy packing to actually well...be sad. I thought that was a good thing, since I didn't want to be depressed and stuff while packing. I was trying to be more positive for Jie's health and didn't want to stress about things too much. Or else Luhan would threaten me about quitting being an idol. He's been using that threat against me for a lot of things. Hmph!

I narrowed my eyes and pursed my lips to the side,"I think...so. Well, you'll find it later when you unpack won't you?" 

Luhan sighed,"Yeah. I guess you're right. I just wanted to wear it tomorrow." 

"Why? What's happening tomorrow?" Donghae appa asked him. At the moment, he was folding more of Luhan's clothes (he was the best at folding). 

Luhan blushed,"I-I don't know, I just thought about this certain outfit and- you know what, nevermind."

"That's right nevermind! We're not opening any of these anymore. Once they're closed, they're closed." I said with my hands on my hips. I looked around, thinking about what else he needed. "What else do you need to pack? We've got your clothes and shoes covered, you're bathroom necessities, and that's all...do they provide food and drinks when your dorm? Of course they do, I mean they control your whole life." I said sarcastically.

Luhan rolled his eyes and shook his head,"Sumin."

"Well it's true." Donghae added in with a pout.

"They just said bring clothes, shoes, and the necessities." Luhan stated while looking at his phone. "Or that's what Suho texted me."

"Okay, we're sneaking in some snacks." I nodded to myself,"Good thing I just went shopping earlier this morning."

"When did you go shopping?" Luhan asked me,"I was with you all morning."

I stuck my tongue out and corrected him,"No, you were sleeping this morning. I woke up early and felt like going to the small market down the street. I bought a lot of snacks."

"I don't need them." Luhan ruffled my hair,"They're your cravings."

I made a face,"You'll need them more than me. Plus, I mostly got your favorite chips! I'll get them right now." I pecked his cheek and went to grab the chips.

Donghae appa folded the last shirt and placed it in the second suitcase. "Okay, you're all set! This one still has room, so we'll put your bag of necessities here along with some shoes and your snacks." 

Luhan smiled gratefully,"Thanks abeoji. It wouldn't have been this neat without you." 

"No problem, you're my son after all~!" Donghae appa grinned and patted Luhan's shoulder. "So, when are you leaving again?"

Luhan smiled, but let out a sigh,"In two days." 

I stopped in the middle of grabbing the chips as I listened to them talk. I glanced back at the two of them. 

Donghae appa was still smiling, but his eyes were sad,"You're strong Luhan, I know you are. You've been through a lot. But, you don't always have to be strong by yourself. You have me, Eunhyuk, your brothers, and Sumin. When you're tired, you can always come back home. Just remember that, okay? We'll be waiting to welcome you back."

Luhan looked teary-eyed but he held it in with a big smile,"Thanks, abeoji." 

 

Donghae appa left after eating a late lunch with us. I was cleaning up the kitchen while Luhan was sitting down on the couch. I was wiping the counters while watching him. He was just staring into space, probably deep in thought. I finished cleaning and made my way next to him. 

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I asked jokingly. 

Luhan let out a small chuckled before saying,"No, I was waiting for a pretty lady to come sit next to me." he gave me one of his deadly smirks and I almost squealed out loud. I guess I was blushing because his smirk became more devilish as he pinched my cheek. I pouted while rubbing my sore skin and he laid his head on my lap. I tilted my head while looking down at him, and he sighed in relief while closing his eyes.

I smiled in content and started his hair,"How are you feeling? Tired? Should I get you something to drink?"

"Don't you dare go anywhere when I'm starting to feel relaxed again." Luhan muttered while peeking up at me with one eye. He closed his eye once again. Luhan grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss at the back of it, before making me his hair again. "I'm going to miss this." he whispered quietly. 

It was my turn to pinch his cheeks,"Yah, if you ever miss this, then you just come back whenever you can and I'll do it." I pouted and huffed,"It's not like you're never going to see me again, right? We're married, you're stuck with me for life." I bonked his head,"So don't get all soft on me." I murmured. 

Luhan opened his eyes and stared at me,"Soft, huh? Says my wife who's crying." he mumbled and wiped my eyes with his sleeve,"Don't cry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad. I'll come visit whenever I can."

"Even if you have to sneak out?"

Luhan girnned,"Even if I have to sneak out. I'll do it as many times just to see you." 

"You better not flirt with those other trainees. Or I'll kill you." I pouted. 

Luhan laughed and I flicked his forehead. He grabbed my hand and seriously looked at me,"I'll never look at a women the same way I look at you." I giggled and he turned to his side and rubbed my stomach,"Jie, mommy's being a pabo, make sure you don't get that from her, okay?"

My eyes widened and I gasped,"Yah!"

Luhan just laughed hard and gave my stomach a kiss,"I'm kidding." Luhan started to sing in Chinese and I felt my heart thump loudly in my chest. It's been a while since I've heard him sing and it felt like I was falling in love all over again. His singing was way more better because of all his training. I smiled and Luhan's hair while listening to him sing. 

 

It was the day before Luhan was supposed to leave. We both went to the doctors for our regular check up and I bought some new vitamins at the pharmacy. The two of us had lunch at some restaurant and decided to eat ice cream right after. 

"Here you go my lady." Luhan handed me a cone of strawberry and pistachio, while he had vanilla with sprinkles. 

"I see you got sprinkles." I sang while stealing a from his. He gave me a look and took a bite off mine.

Luhan shivered,"Aah, that was cold." 

I smirked,"Serves you right."

"What should we do after this?" Luhan asked. "There's a new botique that opened a few shops down. Want to go there?"

My eyes sparkled,"Yeah! I haven't shopped in a while anyways."

"And, we haven't had a proper date." Luhan commented with a small smile,"But, let's have a good time. We should use it to our advantage. Let's go anywhere you want to."

"Yes!" I brightly smiled back. I wouldn't let this day be depressing. "I want Luhan to have a good time too! It's going to be tough from now on without each other...but, you'll be okay...Jie and I'll be okay. We'll both be cheering you on at home!" I held up my vist with a determined grin,"Luhan hubby fighting!"

Luhan laughed and gave me a smile, it was like the first time he smiled for me back in high school. "Thank you, Sumin. Fighting!"  

We both finished our ice cream and headed towards the boutique while holding hands. I gasped as I looked through the window,"A baby store~!" 

I literally pulled Luhan in and made him grab a basket,"It's so cute here, Lu! Look at these cute little mittens~! Omo, look at this matching pajama set! Kya, tutus~! Aish, Luhan we need to make another sibling for Jie and have a girl!" 

A store worker overheard me and giggled. Luhan looked flustered and bonked my head,"Not so fast! You're kind of occupied at the moment. No vacancy right now in a certain part of your body."

I clicked my tongue,"Well, after he's born then. You gotta prepare for battle then."

Luhan sighed and just wrapped his arm around my shoulder,"I don't know what I'm going to do with you. Well, do you see anything you like? We should start buying stuff for Jie. We also have to set up a place for him at the apartment."

"Do you think there's going to be enough room?" I asked.

Luhan and I looked at each other and realized something. 

"Where are we going to put Jie's stuff?" I covered my mouth. "Our baby is going to be roomless Lulu!" 

Rolling his eyes, he said,"Sumin, he's not going to be roomless. He could just sleep with us in our bed since it's pretty spacious. We'll figure it out."

"Should we move?" I pondered,"To another apartment?" 

Luhan thought about it,"Well, our budget is perfect with our current apartment right now. It's moderately cheap." He saw my worried expression and smiled,"But, if you want...maybe after Jie's born we can find a secure place to live in. I just don't want to move while you're still pregnant. It's going to be a lot of moving and I don't want you to go through all that stress and tiredness without me there."

I nodded,"Alright." I said smiling then kissing his cheek. "Let's go baby shopping~!" 

We looked around the store, finding suitable things to buy Jie. Luhan closely followed behind me, smiling along the way at everything I pointed out. I knew he was bothered by leaving me and Jie alone. So, after buying somethings, I had an idea where I wanted to go next. After putting everything back into the car. I pulled him towards the arcade. 

"The arcade?" Luhan looked surprised.

I giggled evily,"Now this is gonna be fun!"

Luhan smirked,"Don't cry, but you're going to lose." 

"Uh huh, sure, but first, picture booth!" I grabbed his hand and headed straight for the sticker photobooth. I put the money in and Luhan came inside with me. He hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder, our cheeks touching. "Smile!" he cheerfully yelled and I smiled into the camera. 

We did a couple more poses till we were done. We decorated the pictures simply and then the pictures printed after a few mintues. We both checked them out.

"They turned out good." Luhan said with a please smile. 

I held out my hand,"Your phone." 

He shrugged and placed it on my hand. I took out his phone case and placed the first picture of us within the inside of the case. I beamed and handed his phone back to him,"This way, you won't get caught, right? Plus, whenever you miss me, you can just take out your phone and tada~ your motivation to keep going!" 

Luhan leaned in and kissed my forehead, he smiled at him,"Thank you, Sumin. That's my favorite picture out of all of them." 

"I know, I mean look at me, I'm freaking hot in that picture. In the rest of the pictures I look like a cow next to you." I sighed. I stared at the pictures happily and studied Luhan's faces in all of them. He was so handsome and loving in all of them. 

"You're nothing compared to a cow, silly..." he saw me staring at his pictures,"In love with me even more?" Luhan smirked, of course in a jokingly matter. 

But I seriously answered him,"Mhm," I smiled at him,"I love you even more now." 

Luhan stared back at him, rather surpised with the serious answer,"Sumin, are you sure you're okay-"

"Let's go." I said, cutting him off,"I want to beat your at all these games." I snickered while running away.

Luhan stared after me, before he started chasing me with a confident smile,"You're on." 

I was glad Luhan chose to ignore it. I had no time to be sad today, it'd be a waste. 

 

We ate dinner with Donghae appa and Eunhyuk appa at the house. Donghae appa wanted Luhan to have one last proper meal.

"You don't know if you'll have time to eat like this!" he argued while placing the hot dishes on the table. "I made some of your favorites, so eat up, okay!" Donghae appa pointed at Luhan. 

Eunhyuk appa nodded,"I never told you guys, but I used to be a trainee."

"Eh?!" Luhan and I both yelped. 

"Yeah! I dont' know if the training is the same, but it's tough. They terminated the contract because they couldn't handle me aha." Eunhyuk appa nodded. He glanced at Luhan,"But, if you can handle my intense dance lessons, I'm sure you'll make it. Right, Luhan?"

Luhan grinned,"Yes, abeoji!" 

Eunhyuk appa laughed and patted Luhan's shoulder,"Good! Now eat a lot! As my son, I know you're strong as it is, since you can tame a beast like Sumin-"

"Appa!" I scowled, but he just ignored me. Luhan and Donghae appa laughed.

"So, make us proud!" Eunhyuk appa gave Luhan a fatherly smile,"Though, I'm already proud of you." 

Luhan bowed his head in respect,"Thank you, abeoji." 

My heart squeezed at such a touching sight and Donghae appa proudly smiled at the scene. Luhan wasn't alone anymore, he had us, his new family. And now he has a family of his own, with me and Jie.

 

Later that night, Luhan and I were cuddling in bed. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms securely around me, his head resting against mine.

"Today was fun, huh?" I asked him.

He squeezed me a bit,"Yeah, it was perfect. Especially dinner with your parents."

"Our parents." I corrected.

I could feel him smile and he let out a small chuckle,"Mhm. It was nice to eat with them. It's always so lively with the both of them. I'm really glad to have them as my in-laws."

"Well, they love to you as their son." I said truthfully. I pouted,"I think they love you more than me honestly."

Luhan laughed,"I think so too."

I hit his chest softly,"Meanie. Fine, you can keep them. I have Jie."

"That's not fair!" Luhan gasped. I felt his hand rub the side of my stomach,"Jie, you're going to love daddy more, right?"

"He's going to be a mama's boy."I smirked,"I could feel it."

"Whatever." I puffed my cheeks. Luhan started to tickle my sides and I burst into a giggling fit,"Luhan! Stop it ha ha ha!" I slapped his hands.

He hugged me tight while laughing,"Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

Our laughters died down and we laid in the embrace of silence. I buried my face on his chest and inhaled his scent.

Damn...this is going to be tougher than I thought. I frowned and Luhan kissed my temple to comfort me. He could tell I was distressed and he started to sing to me once again.

 He broke the silence,"I don't have to go."

"I'm going to be fine." I replied sofly.

"No you're not." Luhan stated firmly,"I know you, Sumin. Maybe I should just stay with you instead-"

"We've talked about this already Luhan. I don't want to fight about this." I sighed tiredly. 

Luhan stayed silent.  

 "Please don't be upset, Luhan." I started off, "You've worked so hard and I don't want all of that to go to waste. I know it's going to be tough, but I can take care of myself and Jie. You don't need to be worry. Just take care of yourself. Promise me you won't give up no matter what happens." 

It was still silent until Luhan pulled away to lie on his side and face me. I stared into his eyes and he caressed my cheek with his warm fingers. I held out my pinky and he laced his with mines, and we pressed our thumbs together.

"I promise." he said.

"You have to keep this promise, Luhan. Alright?"

"I will." he said.

I smiled at him,"You'll become a star, Luhan. I know it."

Luhan smiled back and leaned in closer till our noses touched,"Watch me?"

"Always have, always will." I whispered.

He reached for my hand and gave me a loving kiss on my lips. 

Luhan fell asleep first, but I couldn't sleep. Instead, I just stared at him and pushed his hair away from his face. 

You'll be my star. And in the night, I'll look up at the sky and think of you. Just don't be to far away that I won't be able to reach for you anymore...


Love you guys~!! So here's an update for you <3

#likeaboss