007

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

I was standing in front of the full length mirror in the bedroom, standing in my underwear. I rubbed my stomach and stepped sideways to check my baby bump. I smiled brightly,"Hi, my little alien." 

"Did you just call our baby an alien?"

I glanced in the mirror at Luhan, who was laying on the bed with his eyes closed. He yawned and opened one eye to peek at me. He blushed a little bit, but still kept a normal expression,"What are you doing?" 

I faced him and pointed at my stomach,"I have a baby bump!" I grinned and sat beside him on the bed,"Luhan look, I finally have a baby bump!" I placed his hand on my stomach and waited to see his reaction. 

Luhan softly chuckled and scooted over and kissed my stomach,"Hello, my little baby." he cooed closely to my skin. He kept his eyes on my stomach as he rubbed it. 

"Zelo would always text me,'How is the little alien?'. So, I guess I started to call it that too." I placed my hand ontop of Luhan's and giggled,"Is it too harsh to call our little baby that?"

"We'll call our baby whatever we want." Luhan pecked my stomach once more before sitting up. He stretched his arms,"I'm free today, what should we do?"

"Rest for now and then we'll head to the hospital for the baby's regular check up." I replied quickly,"You should take advantage of your day off. I'll make us some breakfast while you sleep a bit more." I got off the bed and went to put on a plain, lavander purple dress. I tied my hair up in a bun and glanced at Luhan who was watching me with a frown.

"I don't want to sleep." he said.

"Try. I know you're exhausted Luhan. I'll wake you up when breakfast is done. Okay?" I turned to him and raised a brow, waiting for any complaints. 

Luhan sighed and laid back down, resting his head on a pillow. He was still staring at me though with a little pout,"I don't know what I'm going to do with you." 

"Love me forever and ever, become one of the best idols, and be the world's number one daddy." I winked at him and left to make a decent breakfast for my man. Luhan laughed and closed his eyes to rest some more. 

 

Luhan couldn't stop smiling as we drove away from the hospital. He drove with one hand on the wheel and one hand holding mine. I swear if his lips could stretch farther than it already could, Paint his face and he'd look like the Joker. It was a bit creepy looking, but if you knew the real reason why, it'd be cute. 

"Stop smiling." I side glanced him. 

Luhan shook his head,"I can't help it."

"Well, I told you it was going to be a boy." I smirked proudly while patting my tummy. "I have a mini Luhan in my stomach."

Since it was about the appropriate time to be able to tell the gender of the baby (12 weeks or so), Luhan and I decided we wanted to know. 12 weeks without knowing the gender was enough time to fantasize about our baby. We wanted to save ourselves the time and  just skip to knowing if we were going to have a boy or girl. It'd be a lot easier knowing the gender. 

"Man, I'm so happy." Luhan laughed and kissed the back of my hand. "My first kid is going to be a son!"

I shivered with happiness and felt a tingle of sensation. I loved it when Luhan kissed the back of my hand when he drove. It made my insides go crazy. 

"What are we naming our adorable boy?" I asked. 

"I don't know...should we get a book for that?" Luhan said. 

"There are baby books with names aren't there? Yeah, we should. It would be so much fun looking at different names!" I sighed with glee. I glanced at him,"Wait, are we giving him a Korean name? Or a Chinese name?"

Luhan rubbed his chin,"Oh...that's right, huh? What do you prefer?"

"Why are you asking me?" I rubbed my belly,"I feel all pressured and stuff." 

"I thought you'd have an idea of what kind of name you wanted our child to have." Luhan murmured while kissing my wrist this time.

"How about this, I'll represent the Korean name and you'll represent the Chinese name. We'll decide with rock, paper, scissors." I smiled at him. I had some good ideas sometimes. 

Luhan stopped the car at a red light and stared at me,"We're going to decide our child's name through rock, paper, scissors?" I nodded at him and he laughed,"I'm not surprised." 

Reaching the apartment, Kris, Suho, Kai, and Sehun were waiting outside. 

"So, what's our little pumpkin's gender?" Kris smiled excitedly,"It's a girl, right? Oh, she's going to my little princess!"

"No, it's a boy, I could feel it." Suho shook his head at the other boy. He grinned at me,"It is a boy, right?"

"It's a girl!" Kai grabbed my shoulders and shook me lightly,"Please, tell me it's a girl! That way I can teach her ballet and make her wear tutus and put her hair in a bun and-"

Sehun glared at Kai,"Dude, shut up. You turn gay every time you talk about ballet. That's why no one wants to date you." 

Kai pouted and took a couple steps away from us. He looked depressed and just plain pathetic. I felt a little bit bad, but Sehun was right. Kai did act too excited about talking about tutus and stuff. Oh well, that was Kai. 

Ignoring the ballet lover, everyone entered our apartment and freely took up the couches and chairs like it was their home. Luhan kicked Sehun off one of the chairs and let me sit on it. He sat beside me on the arm. 

"Well...what's the gender? Everyone wants to know!" Kris impatiently ed at us. 

I closed my eyes and waved my index and middle finger at him,"Silence you tall...person! We're having a little Luhan~!" 

"What? A little Luhan? How can you have a little Luhan-" Sehun was slapped multiple times by Kris, Suho, and Kai. 

Kai rolled his eyes,"I may love ballet a lot, but at least I'm not dense and plain stupid." 

Sehun glowered at him, but Luhan started to talk before things got out of hand,"Anways, since some of you didn't understand,"Sehun looked away and Luhan just shook his head at him with a small smirk,"we're having a boy." 

"YES!" Suho cheered and jumped up from the couch. Kris and Kai slumped their shoulders.

"My...princess..." Kris mumbled to himself. He looked pathetic.

Kai whispered,"No...tutus." He looked pathetic times two. 

"I guess we win the bet!" Suho hugged Sehun. 

"Bet?" Luhan raised his eyebrow. 

Suho awkwardly laughed,"Oh, nothing. Onto the next topic, what's his name?" 

Luhan and I looked at each other, I started to laugh out loud,"Well, you see what's going to happen is..."

 

"ROCK"

"PAPER"

"SCISSORS!!"

My hand shot out scissors.

Luhan held out a fist. 

"AHA!"Luhan fist pumped,"Chinese name!" 

I pouted a bit,"Geez, I kinda feel sad I lost for some reason. That's the third time you held out rock."

Luhan smirked and smooched my cheek with a kiss,"A real man uses rock!" 

I rolled my eyes,"Oookay Lulu." 

"Do you have a Chinese name in mind?" Sehun asked. 

Kris smiled,"Ooh, I can help! I'm Chinese too! How about..Fu? So he can be rich! Or...Peng! That means a fabulous bird. He might be like a bird, but he's still fabulous! Or, or Han it means Korean, since he's half korean? Or-"

"Thanks, Kris. But, I think I have a name already." Luhan kindly turned down Kris' suggestions while breaking his heart a second time today. 

"Oh, hubby, you got a name already?" I smiled. I wonder what it is?

"Jie." Luhan smiled unsurely at me,"It's short and simple...hopefully he'll be prominent and successful, well that's the meaning anways...What do you think, Sumin?" 

I felt a warm feeling all of a sudden and I rubbed my tummy softly while smiling,"Jie...I love it." 


AND BAM! THAT'S THE AMAZING STORY OF HOW JIE WAS NAMED BY HIS VERY LOVING PARENTS!

Lol yeah, amazeballs right?

and i got the crowd going: