005

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

I groaned as I opened my eyes.  I looked besides me and noticed Luhan's side empty. I frowned and sat up a bit slow. The room was spinning a bit and I held my mouth and quickly made my way to the bathroom. 

After flushing the toilet I walked over to the sink and rinsed my mouth,"Ugh, is this morning sickness?" I glanced at my reflection and saw my panda eyes. I looked horrible. I decided to take a shower to wake me up. 

I put my wet hair up into a towel and walked out to the kitchen to make me some breakfast. I just grabbed some yogurt and fruit. I made myself a shake and sat down on the couch. I pouted while on the straw,"I'm so bored. I didn't even get to see Luhan again." I glanced at the clock. 7 in the morning. 

"Tch, last time I saw him was around 3. Did he just come home to nap or something? How retarded. He should've just stayed there." I frowned and shook my head. "Might as well just live at that stupid company." 

I went back into the kitchen and started to wash the dishes,"Maybe I should visit him?" I smiled at the thought,"Yeah, I should." I dried my hands and went to the closet. I grabbed a white v-neck and some shorts. I put on my red high topped chucks, left the house, and decided to walk to the company. Exercise is good for preggo women, or so Donghae appa said. 

I listened to some music as I walked. The morning was cool. Students were on their way to school. I smirked,"Thank god I don't have to do that anymore."

Walking there was a bad mistake, since I didn't know how far SM was. I sighed and decided to stop by a cafe. I ordered a green tea latte and sat down on a table for two. I looked around and it was pretty empty. I sighed and decided to text Luhan. I texted that I was coming by soon. He never texted back. I scoffed,"I guess it'll be a surprise."

I decided to stay for a while at the cafe. My stay lasted for over an hour. "Shoot." I cursed and immediately left the cafe. The waiter was giving me weird stares anyway. I continued my little adventure towards SM. Along the way, I bought some cold drinks and snacks for the boys. By the time I arrived, the sun was out, and the temperature was hotter. I fanned myself and walked towards the door. I frowned since I noticed the key pad. Did I have to know the passcode or something? Luhan never told me about this! 

I knocked on the glass,"Hello?"

I peeked inside the glass door and saw no one willing to open the door for me. I scowled,"Hey! I need to see someone!" All they did was ignore me. I was tired from the long walk and now I was getting pissed off,"Yah!" 

"Unnie, they won't let anyone in." A school girl told me. 

I looked behind my shoulder and glanced at a group of girls. They were all pretty young. I tilted my head and pointed at them,"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" 

They looked at each other and slightly smiled,"Y-yeah..."

"Then why are you here?" I rested my hands on my hips,"You should be at school right now, learning for the better of our dear country." Or something like that. 

"Tch, it's none of your business." One of them sneered. 

I laughed for a second then pointed at her,"You freaking bratty fangirl, I'm not in the mood to be messing with kids. Go to school, now! If I had to suffer and put up with freaking education, then you will too!" I snarled and clapped my hands loudly,"Go!" 

They all looked at each other and clicked their tongue,"Okay, okay! Geez." Then they left while giving me dirty looks. I smiled and turned to the glass door,"Now, one more problem to go. How do I get inside?"

I took out my phone and dialed Luhan's number. Yeah, he didn't answer. I tried all the other boy's and they didn't answer as well. "They're probably training then." I scratched my head and kicked the glass door. I cursed and held my toe,"Shizzcakes!" 

"What are you doing?"

I turned around and gasped,"Taemin-ah, what are you doing here?!"

Taemin looked at my with a goofy smile,"Pabo, did you forget that I'm an artist here?" he laughed and punched some of the keys on the key pad. "Let's go." I literally had a little fangirl episode mentally. I haven't seen him in a while, and he still looked amazingly hot.

"Thanks, Taemin." I smiled up at him,"It's been a while since I last saw you." 

"What are you talking about? I saw you last month." he smiled, but then it faded,"Oh, wow. It has been a while."

I nodded at him and laughed,"Yeah, that's what I thought, pabo. How's work?" 

Taemin gave me a smirk,"Fantasic? Tiring? It's hard to keep up with all these fan girls, but, it's alright. So, you're here to see Luhan?" he asked. 

We both started walking towards some stairs. I was just following him. This place was like a freaking maze.

"Yeah, but some people,"I eyed the people who wouldn't even glance at me,"wouldn't let me in." 

Taemin grinned and ruffled my hair,"Don't worry. It's their job. They can't trust anyone they don't know. You could be a pyscho fangirl for all they know. Ease up on them." 

"Hmph." I crossed my arms and pouted. "But, still. They'll never know unless they ask me."

Taemin just laughed some more,"Well, I'll show you where the trainees are. They're doing quite well, just don't be too hectic, Sumin. The trainers are really strict, so, don't do anything dangerous to them. Remember, you're pregnant." he waved his hand, motioning me to follow him. I looked around while following Taemin,"Geez, I'm not that mean and dangerous." He just gave me a look and shook his head,"Alright, I trust you." 

There were doors left and right. A lot of practice rooms. People were singing and dancing all over the place. I peeked in some glass doors and stared, totally amazed. These people were great. Totally the best of the best. Wow, SM, you got yourself an army of soon-to-be idols. I gaped and caught up to Taemin. 

"Okay, they're in room 12. Just, promise me, Sumin, you really won't say anything. I know how trainees are being treated, but they chose this life. They should've expected it. Being a trainee is a hard job, but they get so much out of it in the end. Just try to remember that, okay? And be nice. I don't know if Luhan told them he was married, but try to be calm and collected. We don't want to stress you out, it's bad for the baby." Taemin firmly reminded me and patted my shoulder. He kissed my temple,"Believe in Luhan and his dreams, okay?" He winked at me and walked away.

I sighed and stared at Taemin's disappearing back. I glanced inside the glass door and saw 8 boys sprawled out on the floor, panting hard and sweating. I haven't seen them like that since that one time I taught at Simple Dance Studio with them. Btob and B.A.P was there too. I smiled to myself and I felt nostalgic all of a sudden.

One guy was walking towards the door and I quickly pretended to walk down the hall. The door opened and I heard footsteps decend down the opposite side of the hall. I quickly turned back and slipped inside practice room 12. The room smelled exactly like sweat. I could feel the tiredness and exhaustion.

"Sumin?" 

I gave the eight boys a smile,"Hi..." 

"What are you doing here?" Suho oppa slightly smiled and looked behind me, like he was scared I'd get caught in there,"Do you have a pass to come here?"

"I needed a pass? Taemin just led me in, but I didn't know about the pass thing...is something wrong?" I mumbled and gazed around. They all looked happy to see me, but also a little scared. Was it bad that I was in the practice room?

"Sumin, sweety, we love that you came by, but you need a pass to be here. It's bad and we could get in trouble..." Baekhyun quietly murmurred. "You should've called or something beforehand." 

"I did! I called Luhan. Speaking of Luhan, where is he? And Kris, Lay, and Tao? Where are they? Are they in the bathroom or something?" I looked around and pouted,"I thought you guys would train as a group?" 

All eight of them avoided my gaze. I started to feel a bit worried,"What's wrong? Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Sumin, we can't really control what we do or have any say as trainees-" Suho started to say.

"I can ing see that, now get to the point!" I deeply scowled,"Where the hell is my husband?"

"He's training with the other foreigners..."Chanyeol oppa sadly looked at me,"SM won't let them train with us cause they're...Chinese. But, they think it's for the best so-"

"Excuse me? It's for the best? Bull , Chanyeol. What's wrong with being Chinese? Are they prejudice or something? Why the hell is my husband and our friends not training with you guys equally?! They're just as good as you guys. What's the problem?!" I shouted angrily. Whoa, my hormones were kicking in. 

"Sumin, calm down." Sehun frowned,"Don't make this a big problem."

"Shut up, Sehun." I snarled. "Where is Luhan?!"

"Trust me, Sumin, you know I tried to talk to the trainers, but they're ruthless. They're doing the same thing as we are, just separately from the rest of us." Suho said calmly,"Luhan is in practice room 20. But, you can't visit him or he'll get in trouble-"

I shook my head and stormed out of the practice room. The boys were screaming my name, but I ignored them. I was going to see Luhan no matter what. He's my husband and I am freaking worried and angry. No one will mess with me. I walked down the hall and looked for practice room 20. I found it and didn't bother peeking in and just walked inside. 

They were in the middle of dancing. I thought the eight other boys were tired, Luhan, Kris, Lay, and Tao were in an even worse condition. It looked like they could barely stand up, let alone breathe. I covered my mouth and stopped a sob. 

The instructor or trainer or whatever the heck the person was called stopped the music. He glared at me,"Who are you?" He had an accent and he looked Chinese as well. I blinked and I was too speechless to talk. What the hell was this company doing to my husband? 

"Sumin?" Luhan hoarsely called my name and looked at me with alarm,"W-what are you doing here?" He and the other guys fell to the floor and panted hard. I quickly ran to him and the boys and pulled out the cold drinks and passed it to them. I opened one for Luhan and helped him drink,"Pabo, pabo, pabo!" I silently cried. Luhan gulped down his drink and panted in satisfaction. 

"Yah! No drinking, no rest!" the instructor howled and pulled away Luhan's drink. My eyes widened and I stood up rapidly. I snatched the drink back from him and pointed at the man,"Shut up, you freaking ! I will let my husba-"

A hand grabbed mine and I looked down at Luhan's sad eyes, he shook his head,"Don't." I opened my mouth to protest, but he just gripped my hand tighter,"No, Sumin. Leave. I'll talk to you later." 

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Did he just tell me to leave? Was he...were all of them actually putting up with these douchebags? I scoffed and wiped the tears that were falling,"Are you serious?! Me leave? You'll talk to me later?!"

"Sumin noona..." Tao whimpered. 

Lay and Kris just silently looked at the ground. I guess they were too out of breath too say a thing. 

I continued to cry and I let out a laugh,"Alright. We'll talk later? Yeah, right. That's if I even see you later." I looked at Luhan with disappointment, saddness, and just overall anger. I was so mad and hurt. 

"LEAVE!" the man hollered. 

"I AM! !" I screamed back at him, threw the drink at Luhan, and pointed at the man,"Luhan will drink and rest. And so will the rest of my friends, you inconsiderate assface!" 

I left the room in a huff and waltzed back into the room 12,"This is for my idiot friends,"I said to the instructor while placing the bag of cold drinks and snacks down on the floor,"If you won't let them have a break or two, I will freaking hunt you down and beat the out of you, got it?!" I snarled and banged the door close.

Outside the freaking building, I took a deep breath,"What did I just do?"


woohoo some little sm drama already?

alright, about the whole chinese trainer thing with sm, don't believe anything i say.

I just added that in there for the heck of it...idk if that's how they really treat foreign trainers.

so, don't go freaking out and spreading stuff around like that, okay?

hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was kind of intense ahaha,

i watched the fault in our stars today and i cried like a bish, gosh, i love that book.

The movie was cute, the book will always be better cause who can beat imagination? :)

have a good day~

idk if i'll be able to update my stories cause finals for me this week =_=

i have econ and a photo final to work on, so later~

-PANDA