008

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

A month passed and my stomach was starting to show my pregnancy. Meaning: I was getting fatter. I pouted as I rubbed my stomach. At the moment, I was sitting on my bed, against the head board. "Why can't I meet you already, Jie? Mommy's getting lonely being by myself. Daddy's working hard right now." 

I smiled,"When you're born, we're going to have so much fun! We'll take trips with daddy, go to the park, and so much more! You'll have to go to school, and let me tell you, those are going to be the worse days of your life! But, they'll also be the funnest! You have to make sure you make lots of friends and make lots of memories. Even if they're of you getting in trouble, cause let me tell you, sometimes they're the best to remember!" 

Talking to Jie was very comforting. It eased the lonliness I felt without Luhan being home, which was getting more and more bad. His training was keeping him away from home, leaving me alone. Kris and Suho, also appas, didn't like that at all. I told them it was fine and it wasn't like Luhan had a choice. 

"I really can't wait to see you, my little Jie. Now that you have a name, it's way better than calling you my little alien." I laughed to myself. I started to feel a bit hungry and I craved something sweet. I knew just the place to go and went to go dress up. I changed into dress and grabbed my things. 

 

I stood outside a familiar building. Cafe M. Since it was in the city, it took me a while to get here. I smiled and went inside. I was soon greeted by Kyuhyun appa, who raised an eyebrow,"Sumin? It's you!" he gave me a witty grin and welcomed me with a hug,"How have you been? I heard you finally got knocked up."

"Geez, Kyu appa, you're still the same." I smiled and patted my stomach,"Well, it'll just be me and this little guy for some early dessert!" 

Kyu appa gently patted my head and motioned me to follow him,"The others will be very happy to see you. It's been a while since you visited. Teuk hyung just got back from his trip from Paris."

"Oh, he's back already? Great!" I looked around the shop, which was bustling with many women. "You guys are getting more popular each day. Look at all these women!"

"Yeah, it's also getting annoying too." Kyu appa muttered grimly. "I can't catch a break. One lady even smacked my . Ugh. Here's your table." Kyu appa pulled the chair out for me. I heard a couple girls whine, whining he didn't do that for them. 

"T-Thanks Kyu appa." I beamed up at him and eyed the menu,"Now, what should I order first?"

"We have a new dessert." Kyu appa peered at the menu and pointed at a picture,"That one."

"Double Dark Chocolate Waffles." I read out loud. My eyes widened and my mouth watered,"Okay, I'll that first! And a glass of milk!" I closed the menu and nodded at Kyu appa. He nodded and tried to get the menu, but I shook my head,"I'll keep it with me."

Kyu appa snickered,"Alright. Don't eat too much, or you'll get bigger than you need to." 

I pouted and huffed,"Luhan likes me on the heavy side."

"Sure he does." Kyu appa knocked my head with his fist and went to take in my order. 

I giggled and took out my phone. I got a message from Donghae appa, Zelo, Yongguk oppa, and Luhan. I immediately read Luhan's text first since he rarely ever texted me.

From: Hubby

Practice is over early. I'm home, going to shower.

Where are you?

I gasped and texted quickly.

To: Hubby

YAAAAY!!!

I'm at Cafe M! I'll order something for you!

Luhan was done early?! That's was a first. I looked around for Kyu appa and spotted him walking over with Leeteuk appa. I stood up with a smile and ran to hug him,"Teukie appa!" 

"Sumin! Oh, you look like a real woman!" Teuk appa cooed, a dimple showing. Kyu appa made a snide comment, but I ignored him. I giggled and looked up at him,"Teuk appa, did you get me something from Paris?"

"You bet I did!" he winked and handed me a gift bag. "Open it when you get home with Luhan."

"Oh, no worries, he's coming over right now! His practice ended early, so he'll be joining me. I'd like to order for him." I smiled and sat back down. Teuk appa ruffled my hair,"Alright. Well, I have to get back to work. Lots of things to do! But, I'll make sure to stop by your appas place. We should all have dinner soon, okay?"

"Gotcha! See you later then!" I waved as Teuk appa went back to whatever he was doing.

Kyu appa cleared his throat,"So, what's your hubby gonna get?"

"Hm, he has a strict diet nowadays. But, today's not one of them. He'll have a Strawberry Cream Icing Cake! And another glass of milk please!" I placed the menu back on the table. 

Kyu appa nodded as he jotted the orders down,"Okie dokie. Henry is almost on his break, he told me he was going to see you in a bit. Sungmin hyung sadly just had his break, but wishes he could give you a kiss on the cheek and deadly bear hug. Siwon is making your dessert as we speak. And...I think that's it. Later." he flicked my head and walked away casually. 

I grumbled some bad words about him and rubbed my head,"Ouch."

 

Twenty minutes later, after dealing with Henry, I spot Luhan at the door, looking around for me. I wave a hand in the air until he catched my eye. He slowly makes his way to me with a smile. However, I notice something off.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked him after giving him a kiss.

He sat down in front of me and nodded with a confused grin,"Yes? Why?"

I eyed him with an unsure look and frowned,"You know you can't keep anything from me, Luhan. I can read you like a clear book. What's wrong?"

Luhan's eyes didn't shine like they regularly did. Instead, they were filled with sadness and uncertainty. Something must've happened at the company. I waited till he was going to tell me. He really had no choice in the matter, cause I wasn't giving him one. I gave him a look and he gave me a innocent smile,"Really, babe, there's nothing-"

"Just spill the beans before I force them out of you." I threatened.

My mood swings these days were not to be trifled with. Within a couple of minutes, Luhan finally gave up and told me the problem. I did not like it one freaking bit.

"WHAT?!" I screamed loudly, not really caring if people started to stare my way. A couple of eyes wouldn't faze me at the moment compared to what Luhan told me. 

Luhan tiredly rubbed his eyes and pleaded,"Sumin, please, sit down. Let me explain-"

"NO! No, no, no!" I bit my lip to stop myself from crying,"They can't do that!"

"Sumin, I don't...have a choice." Luhan whispered with a hoarse voice,"I tried telling them, but they wouldn't listen to my explanation." 

"Bull freaking poop Luhan! I understand this whole slave training, prejudice thing going on in this dumb company, which I really regret you training under, but leaving me, Luhan, leaving me, your pregnant wife and moving into a dorm?! Did you explain that to them?!" I tried to stay calm and be reasonable at the moment, but this company SM was making it really hard. 

Luhan gave me a lost look and silently stared anywhere but at me. I waited for his explanation and he wasn't giving me one,"Well?" I said quickly. I was getting impatient as I studied his face. Something clicked and I felt my heart break. 

"D-Did you even tell them you were married?" I whispered, hurt. 

Luhan finally met my tearful eyes and he immediately grabbed my hands and wrapped his around mine,"I did...or at least I tried. They just won't listent to what I have to say! Just because..."

"Because of what?" I glowered, already feeling my tears falling.

"J-Just because I'm different!" Luhan angrily whispered as he gripped my hand tighter. His emphasis on 'different' let me understood what he was talking about.

If my heart broke before, it broke even more now. I searched his face and only saw defeat and sadness. They never gave him a choice. They never gave all of them, Luhan, Kris, Lay, and Tao, a choice. 

I stood up and pulled Luhan up with me. I dragged him up the stairs, towards the private room. Thankfully, it was empty. I pulled us both in the room and closed the door. I turned to face Luhan who was looking at me. I stared at him for a second before running towards him and hugging him.

I hugged his waist and sobbed onto his chest,"Y-You're not different! Okay?! You never ever were different! How can they be so...cruel? You aren't different. You're you. You're Lu Han! You're my Luhan.

Luhan's arms found themselves around me and he buried his face in my hair. I felt him shake and I knew...I knew he was holding in his cries for me. My Luhan, wanting to be strong for us both, no, us three. 

"I don't want to leave you both alone." he whispered, puling me closer. "I tried telling one of guys charge of us, but he told me it was better if I kept you a secret from the CEO. He said I probably wouldn't debut...but, if I had to choose, you or debuting, the answer is obvious." Luhan slightly pulled away to face me. Luhan's eyes were misty, but he wiped my own tears,"I'd choose you in a heart beat. You're worth so much for to me than some stupid company."

I shook my head and frowned,"N-No! You can't give up!"

Luhan looked me dead in the eyes seriously,"Sumin, do you know what that means?! I'll have to leave you alone! For who knows how long! I can find work somewhere else! I can still work in the music industry somehow. Being an idol...or aiming to be one...it was a mistake-"

"You...you'll dorm." I whispered.

"No-"

"Yes! After all this time, Luhan, of suffering...you will succeed. You will show this damn company that you're worth more than what they thought! I can handle it. If you...could handle all those times they beat you down and tired you out...I can handle being away from you." I croaked and cupped Luhan's face,"You're strong, Luhan, but so am I. This is your dream." I whispered with a small smile,"I can't take away your dream. So, you'll dorm, cause I know you want this. You want to be an idol. I could see how happy you were when you got accepted as a trainee. And after all this time you struggled, never once did you quit, because that's how serious you are. And, that's why, I won't take away this dream." 

"Sumin." he softly called out my name. He was finally crying. 

I just forced a smile and wiped his tears with my thumb,"I won't be alone. I'll have appas and Hana. So, don't worry about me."

Luhan rested his forehead against mine and stared at me with a pained expression. I know he wanted to just end this idol thing. I know he didn't want to leave me and baby Jie alone. I didn't want him to leave either, but after all the things Luhan has done to reach this point, I could not be the thing that stopped him. He'd regret it. I'd regret it. 

"I don't want to..." he cried and buried his face at the crook of my neck. 

That broke my heart and I tried my best to keep in my sobs. Hearing Luhan sob was not the best thing to hear. It tore me into to pieces and killed me over and over. I just hugged him and silently cried secretly. 

We stayed like that for a few minutes. The only thing you could hear was Luhan crying. I know he didn't want to breakdown. No, he'd never breakdown to that extent. That just showed how serious this whole thing was.

SM...they finally broke Luhan. 


raise yo hands if you teared up?

you:

but really, y'all like:

(i did)

me: *gets pulled down by feels*

updating finally!!!!!

college bound in like three days,

you guys better keep me company cause i'll be alone for the next four years ;;

i just hope the wifi is good...

And please, don't take to heart about what's going on with SM in this fic!

None of which are true..hopefully!

It just adds more feels to the whole plot!!!

thanks for dealing with me lol, kbye~

love you guise~~~

excuse me for duh mistakes if any, y'all already know how lazy i am :P

-PANDA

P.S

omg it broke my heart just trying to imagine luhan tearing up...even breaking down like...hooww????

i can't ;;

like tearing up is bad enough, then i gotta make him sob, jfc i .