010

We're Now Pronounced Hubby and Wifey! [DISCONTINUED]

The first thing I saw was Luhan's face centimeters from mine. I could feel his breath against my lips and I smiled. I was locked under his arm, which was around my waist. The blanket was covering half of our bodies, I felt a slight chill and I snuggled closer to Luhan before giving him a peck on his lips.

I saw the time and it was around 8 p.m. As I was thinking about what we should eat for dinner, I remembered Teukie appa's gift from Paris. I have to see what he got! I wonder what it is.

Luhan started to move and even though it was dark in the room, I could see his eyes slowly open. A huge smile started to grow on his lips and he played with my hair,"What time is it?"

"Around 8." I purred in satisfaction because his lean body was so comfortable. "I'm hungry." I also added in.

"What would you like to eat?" he asked.

"You." I answered jokingly.

Luhan gave me a look and I giggled,"I'm kidding, geez."

He just shook his head and started to get up. I immediately grab onto his waist,"Where do you think you're going hot stuff?"

Luhan gave me a ridiculous look,"To make you food. What else? Also to take a shower. I'm sticky-"

"You know why we're sticky-"

"Okay. I'm going." Luhan cut me off and headed to the bathroom... . I whistled and he just shook his head,"I am used to your teasing. All the embarassment left in my body was up by you." He looked back from the bathroom,"Are you coming or-"

"Coming!" I lay up right away and ran after him.

"Sumin! Don't run! What if you trip?!" Luhan scolded me as he closed the bathroom door.

 

I was hugging Luhan from behind as he prepared food. But, he told me I was bothering him and made me sit at the table. I was resting my head on both my hands and I watched him with a goofy smile.

"You're so y." I sighed dreamily.

Luhan looked up from the cutting board and smirked,"I swear I had deja vu." he laughed and started cutting up broccoli. He then heated the pan and started to cook. 

I talked to him about random things like how I got a text from Donghae appa about not being able to instruct anymore, how Zelo almost got raided down by a bunch of fangirls from the studio, or about Hana and Sehun's steady process. 

"I heard Sehun was being jealous again." I smirked.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked as he fixed me a plate of the Korean beef broccoli. He fixed himself a plate and sat across from me.

"Well," I started off with a coy smile,"Apparently, so last Saturday, the two of them were going around Hongdae to shop and stuff, and Hana was walking first before Sehun. Hana saw a shop she was interested in and before she could open the door, a "hot" guy opened the door for her first. And he said,'Here you go pretty lady.' Hana gave him a nice compliment and Sehun was sulking all afternoon."

"Well, I'd probably sulk too." Luhan muttered while nodding his head.

I snickered,"You definitely would."

Luhan smirked at me,"And I know that if I did that for another girl, you'd be enraged."

I stopped snickering and Luhan laughed. I scowled and shoved beef into my mouth,"Butthead."

 

After dinner, Luhan and I were cuddling on the couch watching an episode of a korean drama. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and I was resting against his chest.

I played with his fingers,"Luhan..."

"Hm?" he replied, a bit distracted from the drama.

"I was wondering...why did you want to talk to me...when we first met? If I really think about, I was annoying, loud, and obnoxious. How could you put up with me?" I glanced up at him curiously.

Luhan looked a bit surprised,"Well, this is random. What made you think about this?"

I shrugged,"I don't know. It just popped up in my mind right now. Not that I'm not grateful, I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. I was just...you know...wondering."

Luhan looked up to the ceiling, thinking probably. He pursed his lips and sighed,"I think it was your determination, you just did not give up at all at trying to be my friend. It was also your nonjudgemental view. You treated me like a normal person and that was something no one ever did to me. I was either admired for my 'looks' or hated for my muteness. Sumin, you were the first person to stand up for me and treat me like a normal boy. My muteness didn't stop you and the way people treated you because of me didn't scare you away. You were just being you, especially around me, and I liked that."

I smiled and snuggled up against him,"You too...you didn't turn me away because of my...unique characteristics. Look at us, married and about to have our first child. How amazing is that?"

"Unbelievably amazing." Luhan grinned and kissed my head.

I closed my eyes and sighed in content,"I hope we'll always stay together...."

Even when you're far away from me physically, I know that won't change our strong relationship.

 

My eyes were hard to open since I just woke up. I realized I was in our bed, lying on my side, with the blanket securely wrapped around my body. I tried to gaze around the dark room and noticed I was by myself once again. I also noticed I was hugging Luhan's pillow. He went to practice again and must've placed it beside me to hug in his place. 

I just laid there thinking.

I thought about Luhan.

About him practicing.

About his exhaustion.

About him leaving me. 

I was finally alone with my emotions, which were out of control. I couldn't believe he was leaving. I should've seen this coming. I just didn't think about the possibility of me being pregnant while he was dorming. It didn't cross my mind.

I buried my face into his pillow and started to harshly sob.

I don't think I can be away from him for a long time. How will I see him when he actual debuts? I want to hug him right now. I want his arms around me and  I want him to sing me to sleep. I want to kiss me and whisper sweet loving words into my ear. I want Luhan.

I hiccuped and wailed and sobbed some more. I was kind of glad I was alone for once. Luhan wouldn't see me crumble.

 

I decided I couldn't sleep anymore and just stayed in bed hugging Luhan's pillow. I then started to feel a horrible cramping pain in my stomach and felt warm liquid in my inner thighs. 

"No." I whispered.