Another Day Off

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

It was 8 am the next morning, some of the girls are already up and busy chattering in the kitchen. The others are still sleeping soundly in their room. Leeteuk and Changmin sleeps on the couch since their girlfriends are sharing room, they did not want to cause their GFs' roommates to be uncomfortable. While Siwon sleep in Tiffany's room since she doesn't share her room with anyone.The girls are so happy and are chattering super loudly in the kitchen, which causes the two guys in the living room to wake up.

"Hmmm... My Youngie seems very happy today," Changmin said while hugging his girlfriend from the back.

"Of course, you are here and we all got a day off. Isn't that something to be happy about?" Sooyoung said while smiling widely.

"Sunny-ah, how's Taeyeon?" Leeteuk asked.

"I don't know. When I got up, she was still sleeping," Sunny said while frying an egg.

"I'll go check on her," Leeteuk said before goiing out of the kitchen. He then knocked Taeyeon and Sunny's bedroom door, "Babe, it's me."

"Come in," Leeteuk then open the door and walked in to see Taeyeon sitting on her bed, busy with her phone. "Good morning, Jungsoo-ah," she said with a big smile.

"Morning babe, what are you doing?" he then sat besided her.

"Checking my Instagam ," she kept scrolling down the screen, liking pictures.

"Are you better now?" Taeyeon nodded. "Babe, wanna give our fans the best fanservice ever?" Leeteuk asked with a grin on his face.

"What do you mean? Post a picture of us together?" Taeyeon then look at her boyfriend.

"Yup! Let's do selcas," Leeteuk said.

"Good idea." They then poses for a few selcas. "Aww, the photos are all so cute," Tae said while looking at the photos they just took.

"I know I'm cute. Thank you," Leeteuk said jokingly and he earned a pinch on the cheek from Taeyeon. "Ouch, that hurts."

"I'll post this one," Taeyeon selected a photo of them doing 'bbuing-bbuing' and post it with a comment and tags; with Leeteuk oppa <3 #taeteuk #dorky #aegyo #love. Within just a minute, she got dozens of likes and comments on her post. "Oh no, the notifications are blowing up," Taeyeon then put her phone away.

"Have you showered yet?" Leeteuk asked,Taeyeon nodded. "Alright then, I'll take a shower now. If you want to eat first, just go. I'll not be long." Teuk said before taking his towel from a bag that he left beside Taeyeon's bed.

"It's alright, I'll just wait for you here." Taeyeon said before unlocking her phone again, to see the fans' cute and funny reactions on her post.

Later that day, Taeyeon and Leeteuk decided to go out for lunch. They went to a restaurant that is not so crowded so they can enjoy lunch peacefully.

"Ttae, I want to buy a gift for Tiffany what would she like?" Leeteuk asked while eating.

"Buying Tiffany a gift?" Taeyeon frowned.

"Don't be jealous. I just wanna thank her for taking a good care of you. She even accompany you doing a lot of schedules," Leeteuk explained, not wanting any misunderstanding. "I'll buy you bunch of gifts too from this day on and forever," he added with a wink.

"You are very cheesy! Hmmm... I don't know. Buying her a gallon of ice cream would make her day," Taeyeon said.

"No, not a gallon of ice cream! Siwon might kill me."

"Haha. I don't know what to buy her," they then think while eating their lunch. After a few minutes, Taeyeon got an idea,"How about a bracelet?"

"Won't Siwon got jealous?" Leeteuk said, still mnching on his food.

"Just say that it is from both me and you, okay? I wanna thank Fany too for doing crazy schedules with me, she even got sick a lot because of the schedules. Oh, you should also thank Siwon oppa for driving me and Tiffany around when the managers are busy driving the other girls."

"Okay. I'll buy him a branded wallet. So, we are going to the shopping centre after this?" Leeteuk asked, Taeyeon nodded with a big smile. They then finish their lunch and then go to a nearby shopping centre. Since it is a weekday during working and school hour, the shopping centre was not so crowded. Only some ahjummas and the eldery who could care less about the two idols. They first went into a jewellery store to get a bracelet for Tiffany.

"Babe, you choose. I don't know her taste. Oh, and pick one for yourself." Leeteuk said while taking a seat on a chair.

"Okay. No, you know I'm not into stuffs like this right?" Taeyeon replied while looking around the shop.

"Okay, then. I'll just buy you a sports car," Leeteuk said.

"A new sports car? HELL YEAH BABY!" Taeyeon said a bit too loud. Leeteuk laughed, and Taeyeon continue to look around the shop. It took about 30 minutes before they finally got a bracelet for Tiffany. They then went into a Louis Vuitton store to buy a wallet for Siwon.

The couple are now ont heir way back to SNSD's dorm, Taeyeon's driving super fast since the traffics are light.

"I might have to think again about buying you a new sports car," Leeteuk said.

"Whyyy?" Taeyeon whined.

"Because you are driving super fast and this is dangerous Taeyeon-ah," Leeteuk said.

"Mianhae, I'll slow down," Taeyeon then slow down the car. Leeteuk is getting bored, he took Taeyeon's phone and open Instagram. "Oppa, what are you doing with my phone?"

"I want to record a video. Like what Heechul did, " Leeteuk said. He was talking about a video of Heechul with Taeyeon driving in a car.

"Copycat." Taeyeon joked.

"The difference is, I'm not gonna make cute or funny voices," he stuck his tounge out at her. He then started to record a video. "Annyeong. It's Leeteuk and Taeyeon," he said while waving to the phone.

"Hi, guys!" Taeyeon joined in.

"We hope you have a nice day because we sure do," Leeteuk said, smiling widely.

"Yup, have a nice day everyone!" Taeyeon said cheerfully. Leeteuk then stopped the recording.

"Woah, this is fun! Maybe I'm gonna make an account later," he then edited the videos, added comment and tags; Have a nice day everyone! #taeteuk #love #date #fun. "I'll post it okay?"

"Ne. We're here~!' Taeyeon said while parking her car at her usual parking spot. Soon, they are back inside the girls' dorm. Some of the girls are out to have fun, Siwon and Tiffany are watching TV, Jessica, Yoona and Yuri are sleeping soundly in their rooms. Taeyeon then went into her room to change her clothes and Leeteuk decided to join Siwon adn Tiffany.

"Hey guys," Leeteuk greeted before taking a seat besides Siwon. "I have something for you guys." Leeteuk then handed each Siwon and Tiffany a box.

"What's this hyung?" Siwon asked.

"A little something from me and Taeyeon," Leeteuk smiles. Tiffany and Siwon then opened the boxes and were very happy.

"Taeyeon-ah, gomawo!!!" Tiffany shouted happily when she sees Taeyeon out of her room.

"Gomawo hyung and Taeyeon-ah! But, what is this for?" Siwon said.

"A thank-you gift? I wanna thank you for taking a good care of my girl, especially you, Tiffany. I'm sorry I scolded you the other day," Leeteuk apologized. "I didn't know you had the same schedule as Taeyeon did. You even got sick a lot, Taeyeon said."

"Ah. No problem, oppa. I had fun doing the schedules, anyways. But, thank you." Tiffany then gave him a friendly hug before giving Taeyeon a tight hug.

"Do you like it?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, of course!" Tiffany said. That evening, as soon as the girls arrived, they changed clothes and started cooking tasty foods. They were very happy to be able to spent the day out having fun and catch up with each other.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Will update soon!

Sorry for any grammar mistake or mispelled word.

Pls comment and subscribe!

Thanks guys! I'll see you :D