Another Girl?

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

It was a week before Christmas; the girls in the SNSD dorm were busy decorating. Seohyun was decorating a Christmas tree along with Sooyoung and Yoona. While Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Taeyeon were busy decorating the hallways.

“Where the heck is Jessica and Sunny?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Sica is probably sleeping and Sunny is probably playing games in her room,” Tiffany replied.

“We need to buy some more decorations. This is not enough,” Yuri said while pointing to the small amount of Christmas decoration in a box.

“Taeyeon, I thought you will be going out to buy the decoration today?” Tiffany asked the shorter girl.

“Yeah, I’m going to go buy it today with Teukkie but he hasn’t called me yet. What time is it now?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hmmm…” Yuri checked her phone. “It’s almost 11 am.”

“He was supposed to pick me up an hour ago,” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. “Let me go check my phone.” She then walked away to her shared room.

“Hi,” Sunny greeted.

“YAH! You were supposed to help us decorate the house!” Taeyeon yelled.

“Can you just let me play this game? Please?” Sunny said while doing aegyo.

“No, it’s not working on me. Now go, before I kick your ,” Taeyeon putted her hands on her hips. Sunny pouted but walked out of the room eventually. Taeyeon chuckled and walked to where her phone is.

Taeyeon tried to call her fiancé a few times but no one answered the phone. She sighed and pocketed her phone before walking out of the room. She then walked to Jessica’s room and tried to wake the ice princess up.

“Jung Sooyeon, wake up please. You promised me that you’ll help us decorate the house. Come on,” she said while shaking the sleeping girl lightly.

“Taeyeonie, let me sleep some more,” Jessica said.

“No, get up before I pour cold water on your face,” the leader threatened. Jessica didn’t budge at all. “Fine,” Taeyeon walked out the room but before she could reach the bathroom, she saw the ice princess running so fast to the living room. Taeyeon smirked and felt satisfied. She then walked back to where Tiffany and the others are.

Jessica was pouting while helping Hyoyeon putting on a big red bow on the wall.

“What exactly did you do to Jessica?” Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon.

“Nothing, I just threatened her a little bit,” Taeyeon whispered back. Tiffany chuckled and shook her head.

“Where’s your fiancé?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t know. He didn’t pick up the phone,” Taeyeon shrugged. “If he didn’t call me or pick me up in an hour, I’ll go buy the decoration by myself.”

“I’ll come with you,” Jessica said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I need to buy some stuffs too,” Jessica smiled. “Let me take a shower first.” Jessica then walked away.

“Did she just say that she’ll join you to go buy the decoration?” Yuri asked. Taeyeon nodded. “That’s so unlike her.”

-------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Jessica and Taeyeon are in a department store, looking for Christmas decorations. They don’t look close at all when they are on stage or in front of their fans, but when they are alone or together with their members, they are actually close.

“How have you been lately? I haven’t seen you much in the dorm,” Taeyeon asked while looking for a Christmas tree decoration.

“I’m fine. Just lacking sleep,” Jessica replied.

“Why are you lacking sleep? You don’t have that many schedule, right?” Taeyeon looked at Jessica.

“Yeah but since Donghae oppa is so busy, he can only call me at midnight or sometimes at 2 am. So,” Jessica shrugged. “I’m alright though, Tae. Don’t worry so much.” She added after seeing the leader’s worried face.

They continued shopping for around one and a half hour before they decided to go to a fast food restaurant for lunch. They were halfway through lunch when Jessica saw a guy who looked very familiar walking pass the restaurant. She realized that the guy was not alone, he was with a girl.

“Taengoo, isn’t that Leeteuk oppa?” Jessica pointed to the guy’s direction.

“Huh?” Taeyeon stopped eating and look at where Jessica pointed. “That’s right. He’s with someone, a girl?”

Jessica squinted, “She looks kinda familiar.”

Hey guys, I know it's been a while and I'm sorry that this is such a short chapter and a cliff hanger.

I promise to make the next one longer!

Thank you for reading!

Your comments will be much appreciated.

Also to my dear subscribers, thank you for waiting!!!

See you!