Recreation

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

Hey guys! I kinda ran out of ideas for the Running Man filming chapter, so I decided to just skip it. I'm really sorry. I've been trying to write a good chapter about the RM filming but nothing comes to mind. So, this chapter is about them a few weeks later after RM filming. I'm really very sorry...

A few weeks later, all the SMTown artists are told to come to the SMent building for an important meeting. It was 9 am and all of the artists are already in the big meeting room, catching up with one another, while waiting for Lee Soo Man to come. The idols were talking noisily until the door is opened and Lee Soo Man walked in. The idols then bows politely to the CEO and quickly sit down around the table.

"Good morning everyone, how are you? All okay?" the idols nodded. "Good. I know that you guys have been working hard the last few weeks so I have a good news for you today. I talked to the CEOs from other entertainment companies yesterday and we decided to let you guys have a little recreation tomorrow. So, you will be going to the 'Dragon Hill Spa' tomorrow along with artists from other companies too. What do you think?" Lee Soo Man said while looking at his artists. The idols cheered happily as a response.

Lee Soo Man laughs. "Good. So, I hope you'll have a good time tomorrow. Enjoy," Lee Soo Man said. He then ended the meeting and started going around the room to talk with the idols.

The SJ boys have to leave for their schedule, so they excused themselves to Lee Soo Man and leave. "I'll see you later, okay?" Leeteuk said to Taeyeon, before quickly walking out of the rooom. Lee Soo Man also excused himself and left the meeting room. The remaining groups, also Kangta and BoA went back to do their schedules and practices. The SNSD girls were in the practice room.

"Taeyeon, are you okay? You are pale," Sooyoung asked after they warm up.

"Not really," Taeyeon said honestly.

"Wae? Is it about tomorrow?" Jessica asked, Taeyeon nodded.

Tiffany was quietly chatting with someone on her phone until she said,"Oh no, he'll absolutely be there tomorrow."

"Oh no, that's bad. Have you talk to Leeteuk oppa yet?" Sooyoung said.

"No, I haven't." Taeyeon said weakly.

"Oh no, you should tell him today," Jessica hugged Taeyeon.

"Yes, I'll tell him when he comes to our dorm later," Taeyeon hugged Sica back. "Now, let's start practicing so we can go home earlier!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6 pm when Leeteuk and Siwon arrived in front of the SNSD girls' dorm, since her unnies are busy doing their own things, Seohyun opened the door and greeted the two guys. She let them in and told them to sit in the living room. "Where's Taeyeon, Seo?" Leeteuk asked.

"I think she is in Tiffany unnie's room," Seohyun said. So the two guys went to where Tiffany's room is and knock on her door. It seems like the other girls were there too and were arguing about something. Siwon knocked on the door twice but since the girls were arguing noisily, none of them heard the knocks. "Should we just go in then, hyung?" Siwon asked the older male. Leeteuk nodded, and so they opened the door, revealing five girls arguing in their pajamas.

"Oh oppa," Tiffany was the first to see the two guys. The other girls then quickly stopped talking and greeted the two guys nervously. The atmosphere in the room became awkward.

"Uhm, sorry. Are we interrupting something?" Siwon asked. The girls then looked at Taeyeon, who was crying.

"Taeng, what happened? Did you guys fight?" Leeteuk asked.

"You wanna tell him now?" Jessica asked Taeyeon while hugging her.

"Let's give them some space," Jessica said, so Siwon and the other four girls left the room.

"What's up, Taeng? What do you want to tell me?" Leeteuk hugged her.

"There is something I need to tell you and I know I should've told you about this a few months ago," Taeyeon sighed.

"What is it?" Leeteuk is now worried.

"It's just... months ago, I don't remember exactly when, I was doing a music show abroad with the girls. A lot of other K-Pop groups are there too. I was on my way to the restroom when suddenly someone pulled me into a dressing room. I didn't know who it was at first but then I realized it was... him."

"Him, who?" Leeteuk cupped her face and his cheek gently.

"Wooyoung. So we exchanged greetings and just talk, until he suddenly talk about you and me, our relationship and that he... wants me. He then..." Taeyeon choked back a tear.

"He then... what?"

"He tried to me," Taeyeon then started sobbing. Though Leeteuk looked calm, he was actually pissed and mad inside.

"Then what happened?" Leeteuk her hair.

"Luckily, the other members of 2PM walked in before anything bad happened and pulled Wooyoung away from me. Nichkhun oppa then walked me back to my dressing room," Taeyeon continued.

"Were you hurt?" Taeyeon shook her head. "That Wooyoung," Leeteuk's whole body shook from anger, he can't keep it in as much as he tried. "Why didn't you tell me about this earlier, huh?"

"I guess... I was afraid of how you'd react," Taeyeon looked down. "Oppa, I'm really sorry. I know I should've told you. Please calm down," she then hugged him and pat his back gently.

"You told me that somebody tried to you and you expect me to calm down?!?" Leeteuk said in frustration. "Do the others know about this?"

Taeyeon nodded, "Only my members and your members knows about this."

"Even my members? Why didn't they tell me?"

"I told them not to because I will tell you personally. Please don't be mad at them," Taeyeon plead.

Leeteuk sighed,"I'm not mad at you or the members. I'm mad at that Wooyoung." Leeteuk kissed Taeyeon's forehead gently and hugged her tightly, he was just glad that his girl was not hurt. Though he was mad that Taeyeon didn't tell him about this earlier, he finally understand why. She just didn't want him to worry too much about her while he was doing his military service. They stayed like that for a while. "I'll talk to Wooyoung tomorrow. Don't be scared, he won't touch you cause I'll be there with you, okay?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning at the Dragon Hill Spa and a lot of idols from various companies were there. The female idols were enjoying the different pools in the women's spa area. The members of SNSD were scattered here and there; Hyoyeon was talking with Min and her other clubbing buddies, Seohyun was talking with Soyou and Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Jessica and Sooyoung were chatting in a pool with other girl group members. Meanwhile Taeyeon and Tiffany were busy moving from one pool to another, since people said that the different temperature of the baths are good for the blood circulation.

"Sunbaenim annyeonghaseyo," Ailee greeted when Taeyeon and Tiffany got into the tub where she was in.

"Ailee-ah, drop the formalities. We're the same age anyways, I don't care if I'm a senior either," Tiffany said to her in English.

"Okay sorry," Ailee chuckled. "Yah Taeyeon, I heard you're getting married soon?"

"Yup," Taeyeon grinned. "How about you and Jaebum?"

"Whoa wait, Jaebum nugu? Jay Park? JB?" Tiffany asked in surprise.

"Jay Park," Ailee laughed. "We're fine. He's busy with all the CEO stuffs, you know." The three then started to chat about dating life. They shared funny stories and romantic experiences. Each of the female idols were busy chatting until someone walked into the baths room and yelled, "Kim Taeyeon unnie, where are you?" The female idols immediately stopped talking.

"Over here Soojung-ah," Taeyeon said while raising her hand. Krystal apologized for interrupting the other idols and quickly walked to where Taeyeon is. "What is it, Soojung?"

"Uhm... You should quickly get dressed, unnie. Leeteuk oppa is in the game room, he punched Wooyoung oppa and caused quite a scene," Krystal said, still in panic. Taeyeon quickly got out of the tub and went back to the third floor, where the changing room is, and hurriedly put on her clothes..

Minutes later, Taeyeon arrived at the game room. About 10 idols were surrounding Leeteuk and Wooyoung who were in a heated argument. Taeyeon squeezed through the crowd, "Sorry, excuse me. Please give me a way. Thank you."

"You, stay away from my fiancee okay?" Leeteuk said angrily, with Siwon  trying to hold him back.

"Oppa, stop this. What are you doing?" Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon-ah," Leeteuk became speechless. "I-I.."

Taeyeon quickly drag her fiancee to an empty steam room and demanded for an explanation,"What were you thinking?"

"I just wanted to talk to him. I guess I lost it and punched him," Leeteuk explained. Taeyeon sighed.

"You're lucky that only the 2pm members and your members were there. It'd be dangerous if others know," Taeyeon said.

Wooyoung suddenly walked into the room. "What do you want?" Leeteuk frowned.

"I just want to say sorry and I guess I deserve that punch. I'm really sorry hyung, I don't know why I did that to Taeyeon that day. I'm really sorry," Wooyoung apoklogized while looking down.

"You should stay away from my girl from now on. If I see you anywhere near her, I'll let the whole world know what you did to Taeyeon. I don't care if JYP kick you out or you lose your fans, etc. Understand?" Leeteuk threatened.

"Arasseo," Wooyoung quickly leave the steam room.

"Oppa, just go back to the sixth floor, sit in a jacuzzi and calm yourself down. I'll see you later," Taeyeon pecked his lips before leaving the sauna room. Leeteuk then decided to just listen to her and went back to the men's spa on the sixth floor.

Tiffany was still talking with Ailee when Taeyeon returned, she quickly get into the pool and sighed.

"What happened downstairs?" Tiffany asked.

"Leeteuk lost it and punched Woo and caused quite a scene. Thankfully, not many idols saw that," Taeyeon said.

"So, he finally knows?" Ailee said, knowing what Wooyoung did to Taeyeon, since she was there during the incident.

"I'm mad at Leeteuk for losing control like that but I can't really blame him, can I?" Taeyeon said in frustration. "Besides, Wooyoung deserved that punch." Both Tiffany and Ailee didn't know what to say, so they just nodded and tried to calm Taeyeon down. Soon enough, Taeyeon was calm and all smiles again. They started to gossip again, talking about other idols who didn't come to the spa that day.

An hour later, Ailee decided to stick around with Taeyeon and Tiffany and the three decided to go to the main hall on the first floor. It is a room where people could sleep, watch TV or buy some snacks. Ailee saw her boyfriend lying on the floor, so she quickly said goodbye to the two GG members and walked towards Jay. Since none of the SJ members were in the room, Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to go to the canteen and eat lunch while waiting for their boyfriends.

After Taeyeon and Tiffany finished their meals, Leeteuk and Siwon finally showed up along with Kangin and Sungmin. "Hey, wanna try out the ice room?" Leeteuk asked Taeyeon, as soon as he sits down.

"I'd love to, but aren't you hungry?" Taeyeon said.

"No, I'll eat after. C'mon," Leeteuk dragged Taeyeon to the ice room. The room is super cold since the walls are all covered in ice. The room was empty, so they comfortably sat down on the bench while cuddling. They stayed quite for a few minutes before Leeteuk finally speak up," Hey, I'm sorry about earlier."

"Why are you sorry?"

"So, you are not mad?" Leeteuk puts her head on his chest.

"I was, at first, but then I understand," she puts her arms around his waist. "Wooyoung deserved that punch, anyways. So, don't be sorry okay?" Leeteuk nodded.

"Park Jungsu, I love you!" She kissed her lips softly. "Best. Boyfriend. Ever." Taeyeon smiles.

"I love you too," Leeteuk said and hugged her tightly. They were chatting sweetly until Siwon and Tiffany walked into the room. "Ugh, why are you here?," Leeteuk said to Siwon jokingly. The two couples then enjoyed the ice room for about an hour before going back to the canteen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later, it was time for the idols to go back to their dorms. The spa turned into a chaos, leaders from different groups were looking for their members who were scattered around the huge spa. Shouts can be heard from every corner of the main hall. "1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Ugh! I'm missing 3 members," Taeyeon said after counting. "You guys stay here. Please, don't make me go and find you again. Just stick together." Taeyeon then walked away to find the other three members. She went into the canteen and found the two shikshins; Yoona and Sooyoung munching on some food. She also found Hyoyeon talking to Bora, so she dragged the three members to where the other five were.

On the way home, the girls were chattering about how fun that day was and about the ruckus that Leeteuk caused. Taeyeon was surprised since she thought that not many of the idols know what had happened. "We were worried when we saw you running out ot the spa area, so we asked Soojung what happened and she told us. Relax, the others do not know about this," Jessica explained while patting the leader's back comfortingly. Taeyeon breathed out in relief. At least, the company doesn't have to know about what happened.

If the company find out about what happened, she was sure that SM will file a lawsuit against JYP. It was the last thing Taeyeon wanted. As much as she dislikes Wooyoung after what he did to her, she doesn't want to see Wooyoung's career ruined. She believe that her members, the SJ members and Krystal won't tell the CEO about this.

Hey guys! :)

I hope you enjoyed this one!

Sorry for any mistakes or errors.

I'll see you soon!