The Double Date

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

After a while, the two couples finally arrived at their favorite restaurant. The restaurant was very crowded, but luckily, Siwon has made a reservation for them the previous day.

"Reservation for Choi Siwon, please?", Siwon asked the waitress in fron of the restaurant.

"Ne Mr. Choi, please follow me," the waitress then lead them to a small VIP room. They ordered some foods and started talking while waiting for the foods to come out.

"Tae, I'm jealous," Leeteuk said before pouting.

"Huh? Already? What did I do?" Taeyeon asked, confused. Tiffany and Siwon were also curious, so they stopped talking and listened to Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

"You've been on instagram with Heechul a lot," Leeteuk said, still pouting.

"Eh? C'mon! Stop being childish! you know we're just friends. Why get jealous over things like that?" Taeyeon said while ruffling his hair affectionately.

"So, you still love me?" Leeteuk stopped pouting.

"Why would I be here right now if I don't love you?" Taeyeon smiled. "Stop playing jealous alright, Jungsoo? You're not this kind of boyfriend," Taeyeon is the one pouting now.

"Aww sorry, babe. I was just joking, you know. I miss you," he then kissed the top of her head. It was not long before the food arrived. They then ate cheerfully while celebrating Leeteuk's comeback.

After finishing their foods, their next destination is the Han River. It was crowded with tourists and they were screaming when they saw the two couples walked out of their car. "Oh dang, I should've put on a disguise,"Siwon mumbled.

"Hyung, I'm going to walk around with Tiffany okay?" Siwon said. Leeteuk nodded, so Siwon and Tiffany left while holding hands.

"So, what do you want to do?" Leeteuk asked.

"Just sit on the bench and relax?" Taeyeon said before heading to one of the benches there and sit. "Ah! What a life!"

Leeteuk then sat besides her and let her rest her head on his shoulder,"You look exhausted, Taeng. What did you do yesterday?"

"Schedules," Tae yawned.

"How many?" Leeteuk asked.

"I don't know. All day maybe," Taeyeon answered. "I feel like I'm being interrogated by a police man for soing something bad."

"You did something bad. Hon, how many times did I tell you not to overworked yourself?" Leeteuk patted her head.

"I know, I'm sorry. Don't be so worried like that ahjussi," she said before she kissed his cheek.

"It's alright, I'll just talk to Sooman sajang-nim about your schedule," Taeyeon stayed silent and nodded. They stay like that for a while. Not only the view of the Han River is beautiful, the view of the couple is beautiful too.They attracted fans' attention, but they don't care. They just wanna be like any other couple who were hanging out at the Han River. An hour later, Siwon and Tiffany came back.

"Hyung, we need to go." Siwon said.

"Alright. You go to the car first," Leeteuk said. He then looked at Taeyeon and saw that she was still sleeping. Not wanting to wake her up, he then carried her bridal style to the car. Siwon drove away.

"Where are we going now, Choi Siwon?" Leeteuk asked curiously.

"Namsan tower, waeyo?" Siwon looked at him through the rearview mirror.

"Can we just go home?" Siwon looked at the sleeping Taeyeon and nodded. "Thanks."

"Is she alright, hyung?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah. Just exhausted. Fany, I told you to take care of her. Why did you let her do schedules all day long?" Leeteuk scolded.

"I'm sorry, oppa. You know how stubborn she is. She is not the only one anyways, we did the schedules together yesterday. The other members were also busy doing other schedules, so we have no choice," Tiffany explained.

"Oppa don't scold Fany," Taeyeon suddenly said. "Let's just go to the Namsan Tower."

"But..." Leeteuk couldn't finish his words because Taeyeon kissed him.

"No buts, I'm fine. I can just rest later. Stop worrying so much will you, ahjussi?" Taeyeon said, grinning.

"Yah, don't grin like that. Fine, we'll go to Namsan Tower," Leeteuk gave up eventually.

"Told you she's stubborn," Tiffany said, chuckling. Siwon then drive to the Namsan Tower. By the time they arrived there it was already 4 pm. Luckily, it wasn't so crowded and only a few tourists were there so not many people recognized them.

"Oppa, can we go to the Teddy Bear Museum?" Tiffany said with aegyo. Siwon ruffled her hair and nodded. "Yeay! Taengoo, you coming?"

"Yup! Oppa, kaja!" Taeyeon and Tiffany then dragged their boyfriends into the museum. As soon as they were inside, the two girls were screaming at the sight of the cute teddy bears being displayed. The two boys just rolled their eyes at the dorkiness of their girlfriends. They walked around the museum for about an hour.

They were soon at the top of the N Tower, where the fence full of love padlocks are. They enjoyed the view and sat on the bench where the centre is sloped. "I think this bench is so cheesy," Leeteuk said while hugging Taeyen by her side.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know. Just weird and cheesy but I still like though, because then we can seat really close like this," Leeteuk said.

"Yah oppa, you are cheesy, not the bench," Taeyeon stuck her tounge out. "Where is Tiffany and Siwon oppa?"

"We're here!" Tiffany suddenly said out of nowhere. "We're from the gift shop."

"Here, I bought this for us," Siwon handed Taeyeon and Leeteuk a padlock, a marker and a red box. "Put the key in the red box later and throw it away."

"Wow! Thank you, oppa "Taeyeon said. She then started writing on the padlock.

Taeyeon <3 Leeteuk

Let's stay together forever.

I LOVE YOU! <3

"Your turn, oppa" she then handed Leeteuk the padlock and the marker. Leeteuk then started to write on the other side of the padlock.

I will always love my Taengoo

Saranghae <3

"Done! Let's hang it," they hang the padlock and lock it, and put the lock in the red box "Ugh! I'm hungry."

"Let's go back. I'll cook for you at our dorm," Taeyeon said. Tiffany and Siwon joined them again and soon, they are on their way to the girls' dorm.

The girls' dorm is awfully quiet since the other 7 girls are still busy doing schedules. So, the two couples walked in and turn on the lights. Taeyeon directly go into the kitchen and started preparing to cook. While Siwon, Leeteuk and Tiffany sat on the couch, exhausted from all the walking.

"I'll go help Ttaettae. Be right back," Tiffany said before leaving to the kitchen 30 minuted later the foods are ready and they all gather at the dining room to eat.

"Woah! This is a lot,"Siwon said.

"Yup. We cooked for the girls too, they will be back soon," Taeyeon explained. They then started eating. It was a fun day for the 2 couples.

heyo!!! I'm sorry I haven't update for a while, been busy!

So, I hope you enjoy this one!

Will update for another chapter soon!

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Pls comment and subscribe!

I'll see you! ;)