Upset

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

Guys, Leeteuk oppa is bacck! *sobs* I'm so happy!!! Anyways, here's a new chapter! Enjoy! PS. I'm sorry if it's short! Will update a longer chapter soon! See you!

Taeyeon was still very upset when she and Jessica got home. She quickly went into her room without saying anything to the other members who were in the living room. Jessica walked into the dorm carrying big shopping bags on both hands.

“Yah! Will you guys help me?” She said while struggling to get into the dorm.

“Oh sorry,” Sunny and Sooyoung quickly got up from the couch and help the ice princess. “What’s wrong with Taeyeon?”

“Well, we saw Leeteuk oppa going out with a very familiar looking girl during lunch. So,” they then putted the shopping bags in the living room.

“I’m gonna go check on her,” Sunny said before going into the room she shared with Taeyeon. Taeyeon was crying on her bed when Sunny walked into the room. Sunny then sat besides the crying girl without saying anything. For a while, only the sound of Sunny’s breathing and Taeyeon’s sobbing can be heard.

“Taeyeon-ah,” Sunny gently call the older girl’s name. “I heard about it from Jessica.”

“Why did he do that? He could’ve called me right?” Taeyeon said in-between her sobs,

“I’m sure he has a reason for that. Leeteuk oppa is not that kind of guy,” Sunny re-assured her while her back gently. Taeyeon only nodded as an answer. Sunny then wiped her tears and hugged her tightly. “Do you feel better now?”

“Yes. Thanks to you,” Taeyeon smiled a little.

Sunny giggled. “Now, would you please cook dinner? Hyoyeon is out somewhere, Tiffany is kinda in a bad mood and we miss your cooking.”

“Alright,” Taeyeon slowly got up from her bed and the two of them walked out of the room while holding hands. Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona were still in the living room when Taeyeon and Sunny walked in.

“Sica, sorry for making you carry all the shopping bags,” Taeyeon apologized.

“It’s okay,” Jessica replied while smiling. She then walk towards Taeyeon and hugged her. “I’m glad you feel better now.”

-------------------------------------------------

The girls, except Hyoyoeon who was out somewhere, were enjoying dinner. Sooyoung was eating while checking out the news and gossips on her phone. “Oh , here comes trouble.”

“What is it?” Yuri asked.

Sooyoung then showed a picture of Leeteuk with a girl taken from earlier that day. “I knew it! I thought I was hallucinating,” Jessica said.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon look at the ice princess in confusion.

“I saw the paparazzi following them but I thought it was only a hallucination,” Jessica explained.

“Wait, isn’t that girl Sora?” Yoona said. Taeyeon and Jessica nodded. “But what were they doing?”

“I wish I know Yoong,” Taeyeon said before sighing. The door bell suddenly rings and Yuri volunteered to open the door.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the devil himself,” Yuri glared at the guest.

“Yuri please,” it was Leeteuk, looking worried.

“Please what?” Yuri said, not wanting to let him in.

“Let me in, I need to see Taeyeon,” Leeteuk said, half begging. “Why don’t you let me in?”

“Why? Maybe you should open the internet and see what’s number one on the search bar right now,” Yuri suggested.

“I’m not in the mood for games right now Kwon Yuri,” Leeteuk said, trying to hold back his anger.

“Me too,” Yuri smirked at him.

“Yul, let him in,” Taeyeon suddenly said out of nowhere.

“But-“

“Shush, just go back to the dinner table. I’ll be back soon,” Yuri glared at Leeteuk again before leaving. Taeyeon let Leeteuk into the dorm.

“Taeyeon,” Leeteuk said while trying to hug her but she pushed him away. “Why? Did I do something wrong?”

“Did you do something wrong? Well, I don’t know. Maybe you should go and check out what’s number one on the search bar, like Yuri said,” Taeyeon said while crossing her arms.

“What is it?” Leeteuk took out his phone and open the internet, just as Yuri and Taeyeon suggested. The pictures of him and Sora together were everywhere, on the internet, the SNS, etc. “Taeyeon, this is not what it looks like.”

“Well then, explain it to me. I thought we were supposed to go out today. You said you’d accompany me to go buy some Christmas decoration, but look, you didn’t call me and text me at all!” Taeyeon raised her voice.

“Taeyeon, I-I-was,” Leeteuk tried to explain but he kept stuttering.

“Well, come back another time when you have a better explanation. Now get out,” Taeyeon pushed him out.

“But Taeyeon,” Leeteuk refused to leave.

Hyoeyeon was suddenly there, out of nowhere. “Park Jungsoo, I think you better leave now if that’s what Taeyeon wants,” Hyoyeon said while glaring at him. Leeteuk then gave up and excused himself.

“Hyo thank you,” Taeyeon burst into tears.

“Hey it’s alright,” Hyo hugged the older girl tightly. “I saw the news.”

“I wanted him to explain everything to me but I don’t know why I told him to leave just now,” Taeyeon said.

“You just need some time to cool off, okay? Talk to him again when you feel a lot better,” Hyoyeon advised. Taeyeon nodded and wiped her tears, not wanting the other members to be worried about her.

“Let’s get inside and eat,” Taeyeon said, trying her best to smile. Hyoyeon then closed the door and walk towards the dining room to see the other seven girls munching on their food happily. “Yah, is the food that good?”

“Of course! Taeyeon unnie cooked it for us,” Yoona said while giving thumbs up. Taeyeon smiled seeing her goofiness. Though she was still sad, she felt better watching her members goofing around.