Leeteuk Oppa Is Back

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

October 30th 2014

"Taeyeon-ah, are you ready yet?" Tiffany shouted from their dorm's living room. Taeyeon is getting ready to pick Leeteuk up with his fellow SuJu members. She is very excited and can’t wait to see her boyfriend. It’s been a long time since the last time she saw him.

"Yes," Taeyeon said, finally coming out of her room. "Are you going too, Fany-ah?"

"Ne. Siwon oppa's already waiting at the parking lot," Fany said while texting on her phone.

"Okay, let's go," Taeyeon and Tiffany then went downstairs to Siwon's car. They got into the car and Siwon quickly drove away. "Where are the others, oppa?" Tiffany asked.

“They’re already on their way,” Siwon replied. The whole ride was fun for all 3 of them, they chatted, listen to the radio and stuffs. Not long after, they finally arrived at the destination. Many Super Junior fans and some TaeTeuk fans with huge banners were there. When they saw Siwon, Tiffany and Taeyeon got out of the car, they cheered. The 3 idols then joined the other Super Junior members, waiting for Leeteuk to come out.

Soon enough, Leeteuk, still in his military outfit, come out with Sangchu, who got enlisted in the same day two years ago. The crowd cheered, cameras are flashing, but Leeteuk's eyes are fixed to only one person, his girlfriend, Taeyeon. Taeyeon caught his eyes and smiled at him and he smiled back.

“You may go there first, Taeyeon-ah. We’re right behind you,” Heechul said, letting the brunette girl to walk in front of them. Though Taeyeon is very excited to see her boyfriend again, she keeps her cool and walked calmly. As Taeyeon’s near, Leeteuk approached her and pulled her into a hug. The crowds went wild seeing TaeTeuk hugging.

“KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!” The crowd shouted and the other SJ members and Tiffany joined them. Leeteuk then gave Taeyeon a light kiss on her lips, causing the crowd to go wild again.

“I feel like watching a drama. This is too cute,” Tiffany said while giggling.

“You want to kiss me in front of them too, Tiffbaby?” Siwon whispered to her ear.

“No, I was just saying,” Tiffany then pinched Siwon’s arms.

“Aww… No need for that,” Siwon said while rubbing his arms,

Leeteuk pulled away from Taeyeon and hugged s and Tiffany one by one. Leeteuk then give a speech about how thankful he is for the fans that came and still wait for him for two years, for s who picked him up and thank Taeyeon and Tiffany too. He then changed his military clothes with a casual one before leaving with s, and the two SNSD girls.

“Hyung, we are going to the SM building for recording,” Ryeowook said.

“Eh? Do I have to join too?” Leeteuk asked, surprised.

“No, you start working again next week. For today, you, Taeyeon, Tiffany and I are going on a double date,” Siwon winked at him.

“Mwo? Jinjja?” Tiffany asked, not believing it.

“Ne. Soo Man sajang-nim told me to have this week off with Teuk hyung,” Siwon explained. He has been busy doing drama filming the past few months. Now that the filming is over, he has to get back to the studio and start recording a new album with s. Being a good CEO he is, Lee Soo Man let Siwon have a week off with Leeteuk, who just return from the military service.

“Arasseo, let’s go!” Leeteuk shouted.

 

Sorry if this one's boring I promise to make the next chaps better! ;)

Will update soon!

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes or spellig errors!

See you.