A Busy Day

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

"Park Jungsoo, focus please! You are supposed to finish 3 songs today and you are still halfway through the first song. C'mon, we don't have enough time. Soon, your members will come for recording too. Please focus, will you?" the producer warned him for the third time. It's been more than an hour and Leeteuk still can't concentrate on rercording. He keeps glancing at Taeyeon, who is outside the recording room. "Taeyeon, ssi?" the producer said to Taeyeon.

"Ne?" the brunette girl looked up from her phone.

"Do you mind to leave the room? I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It's just that Jungsoo is not focus at all with your presence here and he still has 2 more songs to be recorded. Is it okay?" the producer said apologetically.

"Ne, I don't mind," she glared at Leeteuk before leaving the recording studio and headed to the cafeteria. In the cafeteria, she saw f(x) on one table and EXO on another table. She then took a sit beside Luna. They then chatted happily for an hour before the two groups have to go for practice. "Oh great, my members won't be here for another hour and I'm stuck here all alone. Damn you Park Jungsoo," she muttered.

An hour later, the SNSD members were chattering loudly in the practice room. Taeyeon, however, didn't join the conversation and just sat on a corner, busy with her cellphone.

From: Jungsoo

Babe, where are you? Are you mad at me? :(

From: Taeyeon

Practice and yes.

From: Jungsoo

:( I'm sorry... Let's talk later, okay?

From: Taeyeon

Maybe. Gotta go! Bye!

Leeteuk putted his phone away and sighed. "Ya hyung, what's up? You look sad," Siwon said, taking a seat besides the leader. They are still in the studio, waiting for the members for recording.

"The producer kicked Taeyeon out of the studio because I wasn't focusing and now she is kind of mad at me," Leeteuk explained.

"Just go talk to her. They'll be finish with the practice at 2," Siwon said. Leeteuk nodded.

 

A few hours later, the girls are done with the practice and are currently chattering in the practice room. Leeteuk then walked in together with Donghae, Siwon and Sungmin. Leeteuk quickly approached Taeyeon,"Taengoo, mianhae. Are you really mad?" he said before hugging her. Taeyeon didn't answer his question and pushed him away from her. While Leeteuk was trying to get his fiancee to forgive him, the girls' manager sudddenly walked into the room and cleared his throat. Everybody stopped whatever they are doing and look at the manager.

"You girls have a meeting to attend to. Taeyeon and Tiffany you have another meeting with Leeteuk and Siwon," the manager said. Looking at the worried face of the girls, the manager added,"No worries, none of you did anything wrong. We'll be talking about your schedule for the next two months." Seven of the girls quickly went into their usual meeting room while Taeyeon, Tiffany, Leeteuk and Siwon followed the manager to the CEO's meeting room.

"Do you know why the four of you are here today?" the CEO asked.

"Uh no, did we do something wrong?" Leeteuk replied.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. Okay so, the producers of 'Running Man' and 'Happy Together' want you to be on their show," the CEO said while rummaging through some papers.

"But I'm afraid that Leeteuk and Siwon can't make it for the filming of 'Happy Together'," one of the managers of Super Junior said after checkign the boys' schedule on his phone. "They have a photoshoot for the album jacket at the same day."

"Alright. So, you can't make it for the 'Happy Together'. What about 'Running Man'?" The two managers of SNSD and Super Junior, cheecked their phone and told the CEO that their schedule is empty for Monday. "Alright, so Monday is filming for 'Running Man'. Everything clear?"

"Yes, sir!" the four idols answered at the same time.

"Ok, you are dismissed. Go back to whatever you are doing," the CEO dismissed them. Taeyeon and Tiffany quickly join the meeting in another room while Leeteuk and Siwon went to dance practice for their new song.

At 6 pm, both Super Junior and SNSD are done with their practices and meetings. They decided to go to a restaurant together for dinner. Though they all are pretty tired from all the practicing, they still joke around with each other and had fun. Meanwhile, Leeteuk is still trying to make Taeyeon forgive him.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you still mad?" Leeteuk asked. They were sitting on a table with Siwon and Tiffany facing them.

"No, I was just in a bad mood because the producer kicked me out of the studio, I'm alone and I have nothing to do. Good thing Baekhyun come though, we went for an ice cream date," Taeyeon said, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Mwo? You went out with Baekhyun on an ice cream date?" Leeteuk exclaimed. Taeyeon nodded as a response. "oh well, he is your dongsaeng anyways," Leeteuk then continue eating. That is not the repond Taeyeon expected,"You're not even jealous?"

"Nope. No. Not at all," Leeteuk grinned. Taeyeon then pouted. "Aww... my baby is cute when she pouted. No, I am not jealous at all because I know you didn't go out with Baekhyun at all. You were just trying to tease me. I know you, Kim Taeyeon." He kissed her lightly and she smiled. "Are we okay now?"

"Yup! I love you boyfriend," she hugged him tightly.

"Love you too," they then pulled in for another kiss. Siwon and Tiffany on the other hand, just laguhed and rolled their eyes at the two people.

hey guys!

So, this one might be boring.

Sorry!

;) Will update soon!

See ya!