Back in Mr. Lee Soo Man's Office

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

Early the next morning, Leeteuk is back in the girls' dorm. He knocked the door twice before Jessica opened the door, still in pyjamas and looking sleepy.

"Woah, hey! You're up early?" Leeteuk teased.

"You again!" Jessica looked unhappy seeing Leeteuk.

"Ya! You don't seem to be happy to see me? Why?" Leeteuk said.

"Because Donghae oppa is not with you," SIca pouted before letting him in.

"He's busy recording, you know that," he ruffled her hair before walking into the dorm.

"Yeah. Anyways, Taeyeon's still sleeping, I think. I'm going back to sleep! See you oppa," Jessica then closed the door and walked back into her room. Leeteuk then walked to Taeyeon's and Sunny's shared room, on knocked on the door. Few minutes later, Taeyeon finally opened the door.

"Yaaa~, why are you here early in the morning?" Taeyeon yawned before pouting.

"Morning, I"m sorry I woke you up so early in the morning but we need to go see Soo Man seonsaengnim," Leeteuk patted her head.

"Huh? Why so early?"

"He can only talk to us this early since he will be busy doing meetings the whole day," Leeteuk explained. "Now, go get ready or we'll be late," Taeyeon nodded. Leeteuk kissed the top of her head before letting her get ready. He then walked back into the living room. The girls are now up and about in the kitchen and living room.

"You girls are weird. Few minutes ago you were sleeping very soundly and now you're awake, running here and there." Leeteuk said to no one in particular before sitting on the sofa. "Yah Choi Sooyoung! You are always eating every time I see you," Leeteuk shook his head.

"Whatever, oppa! Why are you here again?", Sooyoung said while munching her food.

"Need to steal Taeyeon for a few hours. Going to talk to LSM, you know."

"I see. Good luck," she high-fived him. He then watched TV with a few of the girls in the living room before Taeyeon got out of her room about 20 minutes later. "I'm ready. Let's go!" Taeyeon said.

"Alright. We're leaving," Leeteuk then got up from the couch.

"Taeyeon-ah," Tiffany said from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Taeyeon then walked to where Tiffany is.

"I made some pancake and sandwiches for you and Leeteuk oppa," Tiffany said before givign Taeyeon a box of food. "Good luck talking with seonsaengnim," Tiffany then hugged her.

"Thanks Fany-ah, I'll see you guys this afternoon in the practice room okay?" Taeyeon said to all the girls. The girls nodded. "Don't be late, please. Bye!" She then walked out of the dorm with Leeteuk.

"What is that?" Leeteuk pointed to the box of food before pressing the elevator button.

"Breakfast. Tiffany made it for us," they then walked into the elevator. They got into Leeteuk's car, he then drive away. The car ride was silent since Taeyeon is still sleepy and Leeteuk's focused on driving. "Babe, you hungry?" Taeyeon asked.

"Kind of," Taeyeon then open the food box and feed Leeteuk some pancakes. It was not long before they arrived at the SM Entertainment building. The EXO boys just got out of their car before one of them shouted to Taeyeon's ultimate fanboy, "Baekhyun-ah, Taeyeon noona is here!" Hearing that, Baekhyun quickly run towards where Taeyeon and Leeteuk are.

"Noona annyeong," Baekhyun greeted her cheerfully. Leeteuk, on the other hand, doesn't seem so happy to see him.

"Annyeong Baekhyun-ah! You have practice?" Taeyeon said, holding her fiance's hand.

"Yeah," Baekhyun raised his eyebrow while looking at Taeyeon and Leeteuk's intertwined hands. Leeteuk smirked upon seeing his dongsaeng's face, "Jealous, Baekhyun-ah?"

"Huh?" Baekhyun is dumbfounded.

"Let's go Taeng, before we're late," They bid the poor Baekhyun goodbye and went into the building.

In the elevator, Taeyeon seems to be worried and nervous. "Babe, why do you look so worried?" Leeteuk kissed the back of her hand.

"What if Soo Man seonsaengnim won't let us..." Taeyeon was not able to finish his words because Leeteuk kissed him.

"I know what you are about to say," Leeteuk said after pulling away from the kiss. "Listen, I can't promise you that everything will be perfect but I can promise you that I'll never leave, okay?" Taeyeon nodded. "If we can't get married this year then we'll talk it out with seonsaengnim. I'm sure he'll understand, okay? Don't worry so much," Leeteuk then kissed the top of her head.

They are finally inside Lee Soo Man's office, he seemed to be in a good mood. "Good morning Taeyeon. Good morning, Jungsoo," he smiled.

"Good morning sir," the two idols said.

"What brings you here today?" LSM asked. Leeteuk and Taeyeon then explain to LSM what brings them there that day. The old man listen to them well. "Oh so, you are planning to get married in December?"

"Ne," Leeteuk answered.

"I don't think it is possible. Jungsoo, you know you'll start promotion by the end of November and it'll probably finish by the end of December. It's not that I won't let you two get married but it's just that the schedules for both your groups for the next two months are already managed."

"Ah, if that's so..." Jungsoo said, looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry, guys. The schedules are fix and we've made public announcement about SJ's comeback," the older man felt kinda sorry.

"We understand sir," Taeyeon said.

"I promise you, I'll empty your schedules for the first half of next year. You can have your wedding, honeymoon, etc. Okay?" LSM smiled again.

"Thank you sir. We appreciate it," Leeteuk and Taeyeon then shook his hand before going out of the room. Taeyeon and Leeteuk didn't look as disappointed as they were before.

"Babe?" Taeyeon said.

"Yeah?"

"Why are we in such a hurry to get married anyways?" Taeyeon asked.

"So that we can be the first idol couple?" Leeteuk said.

"Right. I can wait till next year. You?"

"Yup. Besides, we'll get 6 months off right?" Leeteuk grins. The two then laguhed. "So, I have recording after this. How about you?"

"I have practice today in the afternoon," they held hands.

"Do you want me to drive you home first?"

"No, I'll just accompany you until the girls are here," Leeteuk smiled and they both go to the recording studio. Though Leeteuk has to work, he is still happy because Taeyeon is accompanying him. He was smiling throughout his recording session, stealing glances at Taeyeon every five minutes.

"Park Jungsoo, focus! We need to get your part done today," the producer said.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

:)

Sorry for any mistakes!

See you!