Doubt

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

It’s been a week since the last time Leeteuk and Taeyeon saw each other. The issue between Leeteuk and Sora were cleared up by the company, thanks to Taeyeon’s suggestion and help in lying. The media believed that Taeyeon knew about Leeteuk and Sora’s meeting to invite her to Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s wedding, and Leeteuk and Sora were avoiding the paparazzi because they were asked too many questions and decided to just run away from the paparazzi together.

After everything’s been cleared up, Leeteuk still didn’t have the guts to see Taeyeon. He thought that she was still mad at him.

“Ya hyung, what have you been doing? This has been a week, you can’t keep doing this to my lovely Taeyeon,” Heechul said to Leeteuk while he was watching TV.

“I just…” Leeteuk didn’t get the chance to finish his sentence as Kangin cut him off.

“Don’t have the guts to face her?” Kangin said while raising his eyebrow.

“You know what, just go see her! Gah! Your wedding is in 3 months. Need preparations and stuffs you know,” Heechul said while pushing the older guy out of the dorm.”Don’t come back before you talk to her.”

Heechul handed Leeteuk his car key and slammed the door close. Leeteuk sighed and decided to do what s told him to. Leeteuk called Tiffany to make sure that Taeyeon is at the dorm.

“Oh she is, why? Are you on your way here?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, I need to sort some things out,” Leeteuk said while driving carefully.

“Bet you do! See you then,” Tiffany said before hanging up.

Leeteuk knocked on the door, bracing himself for whatever is coming; Taeyeon could break up with him and their wedding is cancelled or well, whatever it is, Leeteuk don’t want to think about it. It was Tiffany who opened the door and let him into the dorm.

“I forgot to tell you this on the phone but Taeyeon is sick. She is in her room,” Tiffany said while pointing to Taeyeon’s bed room door.

Leeteuk sighed. “Tiffany, you should’ve told me.”

“I know. Sorry,” She said while looking at him apologetically. Leeteuk nodded and walked towards Taeyeon’s room, “Is Sunny in?”

“No, she’s at the ‘Roommate’ house,” Tiffany said while closing the door. Leeteuk nodded once again before opening Taeyeon’s bed room door. Taeyeon was sleeping peacefully on her bed in her pajamas. Leeteuk checked on her temperature with a thermometer on the table, it was 41ºC. Feeling disturbed, Taeyeon stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

“Miyoung?” she said while adjusting her eyes to the brightness of the room.

“Hey it’s me,” Leeteuk said, trying to sound a little cheerful.

“Jungsoo oppa?” Taeyeon looked at her fiancée carefully from head to toe, making sure that she’s not dreaming.

“You’re not dreaming, it’s really me,” Leeteuk said, as if he can read her mind. There was a silence. “I’m sorry.”

“Damn it, Park Jungsoo. It took you one whole week to have the guts to come back here again?” Taeyeon said weakly.

“Yes, sorry. I thought you hated me,” Leeteuk said while sitting on the edge of her bed.

“I can never hate you even if I want to, you know that oppa,” Taeyeon said.

“I’m sorry,” he said once again before giving the girl a hug.

“You are stupid,” she said while hitting his chest weakly. “You should’ve called or texted, anything! You made me worried.”

This is something Leeteuk did not expect, he thought she hated him for lying to her about his meeting with Sora. He thought she’d call off the wedding and leave him, but he was wrong. Leeteuk felt stupid and felt like hitting himself on the head. How could he be so stupid? This girl loves him so much, and yet, he doubted it.

“I’m sorry,” tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. There are no other words that he can say besides ‘I’m sorry’ for the moment. Taeyeon sobbed before pulling away from Leeteuk.

“I told you that I have forgiven you that day, didn’t I?” Leeteuk nodded. “That’s not a lie, Park Jungsoo. I have forgiven you and I love you.”

“Yes, I’m really sorry and I love you too baby,” he said before kissing her forehead lightly. “Also, thank you for helping me coming up with a lie.”

“It’s nothing and that is because I love you, always remembers that,” she said.

“Yes ma’am! Now, you need to rest,” he said while helping her to lie back on the bed.

“Lie here with me,” Taeyeon begged. Leeteuk then lie next to her and putted his arms around her waist.

“Why are you sick again?” Leeteuk asked.

“I forgot my vitamins. You know what winter do to me,” Taeyeon said. Leeteuk chuckled before putting her head on his chest. There was silence because words are not needed at that moment; they just lie there, enjoying the company of each other.

 

Hey guys!!! It's been a long time, I know.

So, that was chapter 13! Sorry if it was short but I hope you enjoyed it.

I will be updatin real soon, not lying.

Thank you for being patient, dear subscribers!