Forgiven..?

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

It was 10 am the next day; Taeyeon was in the living room watching a movie. Since promotions were over, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Yuri were getting ready to go back to their houses.

“Taeyeon-ah, will you be alright?” Sooyoung asked before leaving the dorm.

“Yeah I’m okay. Just go, your family must’ve missed you a lot,” Taeyeon said while walking towards the taller girl.

“Okay then,” Sooyoung then hugged her. “Take care, okay?” Taeyeon smiled and nodded at her. Sooyoung then left the dorm. Seohyun, Hyoyeon then walked out of their rooms and excused themselves to the remaining members in the dorm.

An hour later the ice princess walked out of her room, still in her pajamas. She sat beside Taeyeon on the couch while yawning and stretching. The doorbell suddenly rang and Sunny opened the door and saw Taeyeon’s fiancée standing there.

“Oppa,” Sunny said, not sure if she should call Taeyeon or not.

“Hey, is Taeyeon here?” Leeteuk asked without a smile on his face.

“Yeah but I don’t think she wants to talk to you right now,” Sunny replied. “Let me go ask her.”

The short girl then went back to where Taeyeon was and asked her whether she wants to talk to Leeteuk or not. Though she was hesitant, Taeyeon decided to go and talk to him. Sunny then told Leeteuk to come.

“Yah Jung Sooyeon, go shower! What are you doing? Look at you. Ah seriously,” Sunny said while dragging the still sleepy ice princess back to her room.

Taeyeon was Leeteuk walked into the dorm lifelessly, it was rare to see him like that since he’s usually very lively. Taeyeon then decided to be a little nicer to him and let him explain everything.

“Morning,” she said coldly while motioning him to sit.

“Hey,” Leeteuk said.

“So? Are you ready to talk now?” she examined his face.

“Yeah, I think I am. Look, I’m sorry about yesterday. I know I should’ve told you first before going out with Sora. It was purely my mistake,” he admitted.

“Yeah, so why didn’t you tell me about it? And did you forget about our plan?” Taeyeon crossed her arms over her chest.

“I didn’t want to upset you since I know you kinda dislike her. We had a plan?” Leeteuk stopped talking and recalled his memories. “OMG, I’m sorry. Babe, really, I’m sorry.”

Taeyeon did not look happy at all even after hearing his explanation. Leeteuk then kneel in front of her, “Babe, I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”

“So tell me, what did you two do together yesterday?” Taeyeon demanded and crossed her arms on her chest.

“We had lunch and I gave her our wedding invitation. That’s all and then the paparazzi suddenly come out of nowhere and caused some misunderstanding,” Leeteuk explained. “We had to run away to avoid them.”

“So now, what are you going to do?” Taeyeon asked.

Leeteuk didn’t answer the question and stayed quiet inside. “Do you trust me?”

“I…” Taeyeon hesitated. “I do, actually. You need to do something to fix this situation though.”

Leeteuk nodded, he wrapped his arms around her. Taeyeon leaned her head on his shoulder. Taeyeon was still a little mad because Leeteuk forgot about their plan but she can’t stay mad at him for too long. Their company, SM entertainment, has been questioned by the media about what’s going on. Leeteuk need to think of something to tell the media.

“I wish I can come up with something,” Leeteuk sighed.

“Look, why don’t you just go to the company, talk with the CEO or anyone, I’m sure they’ll come up with something,” Taeyeon suggested.

“And you?”

“Me? Well, I’ll just stay home and continue decorating. I’m not involved in this. Just tell the company that I knew that you’ll be meeting with Sora,” Taeyeon said.

“But that’s a lie,” Leeteuk stared hard at her.

“Yeah well, I’m trying to save you here or the nation or possibly the world might think that you are the biggest jerk ever and that I shouldn’t marry you,” Taeyeon said.

Leeteuk shut his mouth and nodded. “So, do you think I’m a jerk?”

“Oh gosh, this is ridiculous! Look, you made a mistake, you apologized and I trust you. But whatever you say to the media, even if it’s the truth, they will twist it around and make you seemed like the biggest jerk ever,” Taeyeon explained.

“Okay. I’ll head out to the office now. Will I see you tonight?” Leeteuk asked before heading out. Taeyeon shrugged and pushed him out. Leeteuk got confused and decided to just walk away and come back later.

 

Hey guys! It's been a long time since the last time I updated but here's chapter 12!

Will make the next one better!

Will updated ASAP! See you!!!

PS. Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistake!