A Talk with Mr. Lee Soo Man

Officially The First Idol Couple (Sequel to 'Let's Get Married and be the first idol couple ;)')

It was early in the morning but the girls are already awake and are super loud. Some are making breakfasts, some are watching TV and others are talking about their schedules the preious day. "Guys, breakfast are ready," Sunny shouted. They were busy munching on their breakfast until the bell rang. Being the good maknae she is, Seohyun opened the door and saw none other than Leeteuk and Siwon.

"Good morning girls," the two guys said while walking into the dorm.

"Oppadeul annyeong!" the girls said loudly. Siwon directly go into the kitchen to find Tiffany. Leeteuk was looking for Taeyeon,"Uh, where is Taeng?"

"In our room. She's not feeling well, I guess," Sunny said. Leeteuk said thanks and directly go into Taeyeon and Sunny's shared room. He found Taeyeon sleeping peacefully on her bed. He then sat besides her bed and put the palm of his hand on her forehead, to check whether she has fever or not. Taeyeon stirred in her sleep and finally open her eyes.

"Good morning Jungsoo," she said with a weak smile.

"Babe you're hot," Leeteuk kissed forehead.

"I know, thank you," Taeyeon said jokingly.

"Tae, I'm serious. You got a fever."

"I know. I was just joking," Taeyeon giggles.She then move a bit to the side, to give a space for Leeteuk to lay down besides her. She then put her head on his chest. "Feels much better."

"You get so clingy when you are sick," Leeteuk chuckles. They stayed like that while talking for a few more minutes before Leeteuk said,"Babe, I'll go out to get you some soup o rmaybe porridge, okay?"

"Okay. I'll go take a shower then. Don't be too long," Leeteuk gave her a kiss before going out of her room. The girls were still busy munching on their breakfast when Leeteuk comes out.

"How's she, oppa?" Tiffany asked, she was cuddling with Siwon on the couch.

"She got a fever. I'm gonna go buy her some soup or porridge, maybe." Sunny suddenly walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed in a shirt and jeans. "Sunny, where are you going? Do you have schedules?" Leeteuk asked.

"No, I have to go to the SM building. I have an appointment with uncle," Sunny explained.

"Let's go. I'll drive you there. See you girls," he then walked out of their dorm with Sunny.

"Thanks for doing this oppa."

"Hey, no worries okay? I'll come with you, I need to talk to your uncle too about Taeyeon's schedule and buy her breakfast," Leeteuk then pressed the elevator button.

"Jinjja? Me too. Well, about the schedule of all 9 of us," Sunny said before giggling. They then walked into the elevator and went down. The drive to the SM building was not so long since the traffic is not so heavy in the morning.

Soon, Leeteuk and Sunny are already inside Soo Man's room. "Good morning my dear. What brings you here?" the chairman asked.

"Good morning, sir. I'll get straight to the point. I think our schedule is too much to handle. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, I love what I do and so do the girls. But it's just too much, especially Taeyeon and Tiffany's," Sunny said calmly.

"Just call me uncle please, Soonkyu-ah. How many schedules did you have per day for the past week?" Soo Man asked.

"Ne, uncle. Me? I had like around 4 per day," Sunny said, although she's not really sure.

"I didn't know you girls have that much schedules in a day," Soo Man said in shock. "I'm not lying. Jungsoo, how about you? Why are you here?"

"Taeyeon's sick right now because of exhaustion. I need to know why she had so many schedules the past week," Leeteuk explained.

"Taeyeon talked to me last month. She said she disappoint SONEs last year with your announcement, the engagement and the dating. So, she wanted to be on more variety shows to show her fans that she still loves them. Tiffany insisted to have the same schedule so I let them be, but I don't exactly know how many schedules you had in a day the past week. Your manager didn't report to me about your schedules, I'll check about it later. If you have any schedule today or tomorrow, don't do it. I'll call you later, Soonkyu." Soo Man is not happy hearing about the girls' crazy schedule.

"Okay. Thank you sir," the two youngsters said.

"Yes, you're welcome. You may go now. Oh, and tell Taeyeon to get well soon," Soo Man said. The 2 then left the room and went back to Leeteuk's car.

Leeteuk bought a porridge and chicken soup on the way to back to the girls' dorm. When they got back into the dorm, some of the girls are ready for their schedules and others are still in their pajamas while Siwon and Tiffany are still cuddling on the couch. "Girls, aren't you tired?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yup, but we still have a filming to attend to oppa," Sooyoung said with a sad face.

"Well, guess what? You can rest now!" The girls stare at Sunny in disbelief. "I'm serious! I talked to ny uncle and I think there is a mistake. He didn't know about any of our schedules the past week because our manager oppa didn't report to him," Sunny explained with a smirk on her face.

"Yah! Unnie, don't lie!" Yoona said.

"She's not. Trust me, it's the truth!" Leeteuk said. the girls then cheered.

"YEAH, BABY!!! I CAN SLEEP!" Jessica shouted while running back to her room. The shouting causes the kid leader to come out of her room,"What's with the shouting? Sick leader here," Taeyeon said weakly.

"Ttaettae, Sunny and Teuk oppa said all of our schedules are cancelled for today," Sooyoung said whiel running and hug the kid leader tightly.

"And tomorrow. Oh, and uncle said to tell you to get well soon," Sunny added.

"Hmph! Can't breathe, Sooyoung-ah," Taeyeon said while struggling.

"Oops sorry, I was just too happy," Sooyoung said while letting go of the poor leader.

"Anyways, what happened Soonkyu?" Taeyeon said, demanding for an explanation. Sunny then explained everything to Taeyeon and the others. "Good then,"Taeyeon said.

"Babe, your breakfast?" Leeteuk said while showing her a plastic with food. "Taeyeon then walked towards where Leeteuk is.

"Yeay, breakfast!!!" Taeyeon squealed then went into the kitchen with the plastic full of food.

"Is that her dorky side?" Siwon raised one of his eyebrow seeing Taeyeon.

"Just the half of it. She's usually more dorkier than that," Tiffany explained, chuckling. It was actually a good day for the SoShi girls, they just hang out in the dorm, watching TV, chatting and stuffs. Leeteuk and Siwon are staying in their dorm, accompanying their girlfriends. During lunch time, Leeteuk received a phone call,"Yeoboseyo?"

"It's me," the person on the other line said.

"Oh, sajangnim." Leeteuk motioned the others to stay quiet.

"Ah. I just talked to the girls' manager. Apparently, they forgot to report to me about the girls' schedule, just as I expected. Are you with them? I need to apologize," the chairman explained.

"Yes, sajangnim. I'll put you on loudspeaker," Teuk then press the loudspeaker button on the screen.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim," the girls greeted.

"Annyeong. Girls, I'm so sorry for you crazy schedules the past week. Your manager forgot to report to me so I haven't evaluated any of them. I talked to him and he will make sure not to make the same mistake again. Once again, I'm so sorry." the chairman said.

"Ne, sajang-nim. Thank you for doing this," Taeyeon, as the leader, said.

"No worries, it's my job anyways. Have fun! You guys have a week off," Soo Man said before he bid good bye and hung up. the girls cheered were dancing happily.The doorbell rang and Taeyeon opened it,"Annyeong, oppa!"

"Hi, Taeyeonie. You look pale?" Taeyeon let him comes in.

"Yeah, I got a fever. I'm better now though," she said with a smile. Upon seeing the sight of the girls cheering and dancing crazily, Changmin got surprised.

"What is this? What are you guys celebrating?" Changmin was still in shock.

"MINNIE OPPA!!!" Sooyoung then ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hmpphh... Youngie, can't-breathe..." Sooyoung then apologized and pulled away. "You look happy. Anwyays, lunch for everyone," Changmin said.

"Us too?" Siwon and Leeteuk asked.

"Oh you guys! Annyeong! Yeah, I bought lots of foods! let's go!" They all went into the kitchen, except Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Taeyeon is not hungry yet so she decided to just rest on her bed and Leeteuk accompanied her.

"Taengoo, when do you want to get married?" Leeteuk asked out of the blue. They are now lying on Taeyeon's bed.

"I don't know. Soon?" Taeyeon peck his lips.

"We need to talk to the company about that again," Leeteuk said, not liking the idea of it.

"Can we think about it any other time?" Taeyeon said.

"Sure," Teuk put the palm of his hand on Tae's forehead to check again. "Did you take your medicine?" Taeyeon nodded. "Okay, just sleep. Oppa will be here. I'm not going anywhere, okay?" Taeyeon nodded. "Oh, and one more thing."

"What?"

"You said you disappoint the SONEs last year with our announcement?" Taeyeon nodded again. "And ask for more schedule?" Another nods from Taeyeon.

"Don't do that again, okay? I don't want you get sick because of exhaustion again. You understand me, Kim Taeyeon?" Leeteuk kissed the top of her head.

"Yes, sir! I love you!" she hugged him. "Best boyfriend ever!"

"I love you too. Now, sleep." Taeyeon then drift away to sleep. Leeteuk then fell asleep too a few minutes after his girlfriend did. And so, it was a good day for the girls. They got enough sleep and ate lots of healthy stuffs that Changmin bought for them. Siwon, Leeteuk and Changmin decided to stay there for the night.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Sorry if it's kinda boring!

Also, sorry for any mistakes in spelling or grammar!

I'll see you!