Reconciliations

A Star in the Making

When Amber and Luhan headed down to the EXO dorm, everyone had already retreated to their rooms.

 

“Well, I better get back to my place. Teddy Oppa and Big Bang are staying with me for the night so we can finally get some rest while we’re working on the albums.”

 

Luhan looked at her questioningly. “You’re staying alone in your dorm with 6 other grown men?”

 

She nodded and smiled at him. “Don’t worry, oppa. They’re all good guys, and they’re probably all passed out as it is. Besides, it’s only for a few hours. We have to be back up an in the studio in about,” she glanced at her watch quickly, and in a quick breath, “4 hours. Yippee.”

 

Luhan chuckled and pushed her towards the door. “Better go get some sleep, then. I’ll see you at the studio tomorrow after our rehearsal.”

 

Amber nodded and grabbed the door handle, opening the door quietly so as not to wake up the EXO members.

 

“Thanks again for helping me out, oppa.” Amber smiled up at him, and Luhan felt his face warm up as his ears turned a slight shade of pink.

 

“No problem, and thank you, as well.”

 

She smiled and walked out the door, closing it quietly behind her. Luhan sighed and stared at the door.

 

“I hope you know what you’re doing,” he heard Kris say behind him. He turned and saw the tall leader watching him with an amusing look on his face and holding a new bottle of water.

 

Luhan shook his head and walked past him. “She said she wanted to focus on her career, so I’m not going to do anything about it. I’m here for her as a friend.”

 

Kris followed him and stopped outside his bedroom door and snorted. “Right, a friend.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and shook his head, stepping into his bedroom and shutting the door behind him. He peered at Xiumin asleep on his bed, and fell onto his bed, sleep quickly claiming his consciousness.

 

~~~~~

 

Amber walked into her dorm quietly and laughed quietly to herself when she saw almost all of the members of Big Bang sprawled all over her living room, snoring quietly. She heard rustling coming from the bathroom and saw Youngbae walk out with wet hair. He smiled at her, and she pointed towards the bedroom so they had somewhere to talk without disturbing the YG members.

 

He quietly followed her to her bedroom and shut the door behind him, taking a seat at the end of her bed.

 

“So? How did it go?” he asked her after she had settled in.

 

Amber sighed and started messing with her hair. “Kai kissed me.”

 

Youngbae whistled and shook his head. “That kid has no pause button, does he? How did you react? Are y’all going to go out?”

 

Amber shook her head quickly and sighed. “I need to be professional and focus on my career right now. I don’t have time for a love life.”

 

“And Luhan?”

 

She smiled slightly. “We talked, and I think we sorted things out. We’re going to be friends, and I want to be there for him for whatever he needs.”

 

Youngbae smile and nodded. “That’s my girl. Be strong, you’ll get through this and your debut is going to go amazing. I’m going to go and get some sleep before we have to be back at the studio.”

 

Amber nodded and called to him when he reached the door.

 

“Use the bedroom across the hall, it has a bed. No use lying on the floor with Seungri’s foot in your face all night.”

 

He laughed and nodded. “Night, Amber,” and he shut the door behind him.