Donghae knows everything.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
I walked out of the classroom avoiding Kyuhyuns calls. I don’t want to lie to him, I have never lied to him before. I didn’t know where to go so I went wherever my legs took me. I stood on the school field and sat down by the tree. I tugged my legs near my chest and rested my chin on my knee. I keep thinking, I wanna keep thinking but why is my mind blank? Why is it only filled with Cho Kyuhyun?

“So, what’s wrong with you lately?” He sat next to me.
“Hey Donghae.” I greeted him with a faint smile.
“So? What’s up with you, is there something wrong?”
I’m not sure if I should tell him or not..but one day I have to tell everybody..
“Nothing. Why?”
“Do you really think I will believe that Mina?” He raised his eyebrows.
I didn’t reply to him and kept my head down.
“You haven’t been the usual you lately, where’s the naïve Mina that I know?”
About to die soon Donghae..
“Maybe because I haven’t fully recovered yet.” I lied.
“Ok, that’s a good excuse, but I know there is more to it. Why have you been avoiding Kyuhyun?” He stared at me.
I let out a fake laugh.
“Hahahaha, what are you talking about?”
“Don’t lie to me again Mina, it has been so obvious. Can you tell me what’s wrong?”
“If I tell you what’s wrong, will it change the future? Cause if It will, I wouldn’t mind telling the whole world.” I dazed into the sunset sky.
“Why is it so bad that you want to change the future? Can you please tell what’s wrong?”
“Donghae, if I tell you, will you promise to not over react, not telling anybody about this, and not treat me differently?” I held out my pinkie.
He smiled and wrapped my pinkie with his. “Sure.”
I gave a big sigh and started.
“Donghae, I have a illness.”
“What kind of illness?”
“A bad illness.”
“Mina stop playing with me!”
“I have..a brain tumor.”
“A BRAIN TUMOR?” He shouted.
I panicked and waved my hands at him telling him the quiet down.
“Shhh not so loud.”
“You have a brain tumor?! How did this happen? How can you cure it?!”
“There is no cure, it has already grown to big for the surgery and if I do have the surgery, I only have a 20% of living after it.” I explained everything and by surprise, I feel a little better.
“Mina why?” I can see his eyes get a little watery.
I laughed and patted his back.
“YAH! It’s alright Donghae, but please don’t tell Kyuhyun about this, I want to tell him myself.”
“How can I be alright when my friend has a brain tumor?!” he let tears down his cheeks.
I pulled him into a hug and patted his back.
“Don’t cry Donghae.”
He stood up and wiped his tears. He took my hand and dragged me.
“Donghae! Where are you taking me!” I yelled at him for gripping me so hard.
“You’ll see!”
We arrived at a very familiar place.
“You remember this place?” he asked standing next to me.
I turned to him and smiled.
“Yeah, it’s our place. It’s the best place to relax and get your mind of things you told me.”
He nodded and went to sit next to the tree.
“But why did you take me here?”
“To get your mind off things.” he smiled.
“What do you mean?”
“You said not to tell Kyuhyun yet so a lot must be on your mind right now.”
“So what should I do?”
“Just take a deep breath, look over the hill..and let it all out.”
I did as he said, I faced myself over the hill and stared at the sunset. I let in a deep breath and at this point I want to say everything.

CHO KYUHYUN! I’m sorry I’m not telling you! I don’t want you to know because I don’t want you to be hurt! CHO KYUHYUN I LOVE YOU! Even when I leave this earth, I will always love you! NO MATTER WHERE I AM YOU HEAR THAT?! I will always remember the happy times we shared! After 7 months I will no longer be here! You remember that day when we laid down on a field in the night? I said when I die, I wanted to be the shining star that will always shine for the one I love? Well, after these 7 months I will always turn myself into a star and shine over you! I want you to know that me MI MINA WILL ALWAYS SHINE AND PROTECT THE ONE PERSON I TRULY LOVE! CHO KYUHYUN!
I’m sorry I promise I would marry you, because I know I can no longer do that! I want you to have a happy life and find someone who is more better than me so then I can rest in peace! KYUHYUN YOU WERE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME!” I stopped and fell to my knees as my tears flowed out.

Donghae came behind me and rested his hands on my shoulder.
“What are you going to do now Mina?”
“I’m going to do what’s best for both of us.”