Supermarket.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

[A week later]

Mina POV.

“Hey Baby ^^
 Watcha doing?
              -Kyuhyun <3 “

“Hey Kyuhyun,
     Nothing really ^^ I need to go get some groceries later. You wanna come?
                            -Mina”

“GROCERIES SHOPPING? YEAH YEAH! I LOVE GOING SHOPPING FOR FOOD!”
He replied in an instant.

Kyuhyun POV.
“LIES KYUHYUN LIES!” A voice shouted behind my ear which startled me.
“YAH! Eunhyuk Hyung! Why are you reading my messages?” I furiously asked him.
“Oh sorry, you keep smiling to yourself so I was wondering if you were watching you know..those things…” he smirked.
“I’M NOT LIKE THAT HYUNG!” I backfired. What a erted Hyung I rolled my eyes.
“Anyway, I don’t think you can go, Our manager will come visit later to talk to you about this interview you have in Hong Kong with Suju M.” He explained to me in detail.
“Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Can’t he talk to me tomorrow?” I pouted. This always works..
“umm umm… NO! He’s coming by later on, your staying no matter what!” he ordered.
“Fine! I’ll just ring Mina to tell her I can’t make it.”
I grabbed my phone and dialled Minas number.
“Sorry, the number you have dialled is unavailable right now, please try again later.”
“Damn, Her phone is switched off. Eunhyuk.. Could you do me a favour..” I pouted at him again but adding a extra hint of sadness this time.
He stared at me with guilty eyes and gave up.
“Fine! What do you want?” he sighed. I also knew this would work.
“Could you go to the supermarket and tell Mina I can’t go?”
“YOU WANT ME TO WALK ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPERMARKET TO TELL MINA YOU CANNOT MAKE IT?” He raised his voice.
“Yes” I sharply replied to him.
He gave up and gave me a nod before walking out the door.
Being the magnae is truly awesome.

Mina POV.
NO! Key dropped my phone down the toilet! How could he!
“Stop texting Mina! I’m the one paying for these bills!” He pushed the chain.
“There was no need to flush my phone down the toilet Oppa!”
“Oh yes I did, Now I don’t have to pay for your bills” He smartly said as he gave himself a pat on the back for being such a genius…not..
“But now you have to buy me a new phone”
He stood there next to the toilet as he stared at me with his wide eyes. He panicked as he tried to retrieve the phone back from the toilet but it was already flushed.
“Damn” he shouted while hitting his head against the wall.
I laughed to myself at how stupid my Oppa is then he looked at me with a glare and pointed towards me.
“Go…get…the..groceries..NOW!” He demanded.
I quickly scurried down the stairs while grabbing my purse and ran out the door before my laughter bursts again. I lived quite near the supermarket so walking there in a few minutes was no biggie. The problem is that it was 7PM and the sky was getting dark. I arrived at the super market and waited outside for Kyuhyun. I stuck my hand in my pocket and panicked as I couldn’t find my phone. I thought I lost it until I realised Key flushed it down the toilet. I bursted in laughter once again. There weren’t much people out at this time of night. Only a few cars were parked in the car park…about 5...
I waited and waited but Kyuhyun hasn’t arrived yet. He didn’t ditch me did he? He better not because I will sure make a lunchbox and poison him with it! After 15 minutes or so i was totally pissed off with him for not showing up so I went inside to get my groceries and hurried with the food shopping just in case it gets too dark later.
I finished paying and exited the store with bags full of food. Aish, that Kyuhyun!!
I limped as heavy bags kept pulling me down side by side. I walked along a car park, I felt heavy footsteps. I felt heavy breathing.. I smiled, ready to forgive him, I turned around while whispering his name.
“Kyu-"

Eunhyuk POV.
I hate the magnae sometimes. He makes me do all this stuff because his innocent looks is too irrestsistable. Oh gosh, I’m so late. I should of ate earlier. Stupid sushi store attracting me. I miss Donghae so much, he doesn’t seem to talk much these days. He just smiles. Sighh! I shall make him some midnight snacks tonight to regain our EunHae Love!!! I smiled happily as i walked down the road and into the supermarkets car park. I noticed Mina carrying heavy loads of bags. I walked a little faster towards Mina who still hasn’t noticed me then slowed down abit. There were two men standing behind her. One with a knife and one with a hankerchief. I looked over to Mina as she smiled when the men were behind her. She turned around and they suffocated Mina with the handkerchief. I ran as fast as I could. I kept shouting her name but she can’t hear me. They carried Mina into a black van, with the number plate
“01-GBB-1”  
I fastened my pace as I tried to chase towards the van, I ran and ran, I couldn’t feel my legs, they drove off into the woods in the dark, I need to call Kyuhyun, Donghae and Sungmin then realised I left it in the store earlier. ! I cursed myself but there was no time, Mina is in danger. I sprinted back into the dorm and reached in my pockets. I FORGOT MY KEYS TOO!
I banged the door as loud as I could screaming the members names. The manager opened the door and I pushed him aside as I rushed in panting.
“What’s wrong Hyung” Kyuhyun looked at me confused.
I tried to regain my breath and slowly spoke to him.
“Mi-Mi-Mi..na is..is” I couldn’t speak. I breathed in and out trying to get my breath back when Kyuhyun grabbed my collar in frustration.
“WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED TO MINA?” He shouted towards me.
I gave out a few breaths as he tightened his grip onto my collar.
“Mina is in tro-trouble! She wa-was took into a-a van” I tried my best to explain.

Third person.
Kyuhyuns eyes were wide open in shock ,he lost control of himself and stumbled over to the sofa managing to keep himself standing up.
A loud bang from the corridor was heard.
“DONGHAE WHERE ARE YOU GOING!” Sungmin shouted walking out of his room.
Donghae opened the front door and ran out without a word.
“MINA IS MISSING!” Eunhyuk explained once again and giving Kyuhyun another shock.
“WHAT!” Sungmin dropped his pillow and also ran out the door only leaving Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun with his manager in the dorm.
“Mi-mi-min-mina is mis-missin-g?” Kyuhyun stuttered as he tried his best to keep his balance.
He stared blankly on the floor until he regained reality. He rushed out the door pushing the Manager aside and dragging Eunhyuk with him.



Donghae POV.
I was in my room listening to music when I heard loud bangs from outside I stood up in confusion and stood outside the door when I heard Eunhyuk panting the words.
“Mina is in tro-trouble! She wa-was took into a-a van”

I forgot about everything and ran straight for the door as I heard Sungmin shouting my name.
I couldn’t concentrate on anything else. The only thing that was on my mind was that praying Mina would be safe, I don’t know where she is. I kept running not missing a single cm of the area. Please don’t let her be hurt. I ran in every alley, in every road, on every street. There were no sign on Mina.
Tears ran down my cheeks as I kept running still praying she would be fine.
Please God. Let her be safe.

Kyuhyun POV.
I tried to regain my balance as I heard Eunhyuk explain, This is impossible..I was just texting her not long ago.. Eunhyuk please tell me your lying, PLEASE!
I stared at the plain wooden floor as images of Mina appeared on my mind. The first time I saw Mina, in the rain. The time I bumped into her by the stairs, the time she hid behind her books when she saw me. The time when we would spend all lesson sending each other notes. The time when my heart ached so much when I saw her get beat up and would’ve died than see her hurt.
I couldn’t let her get hurt again. I pushed the manager aside and grabbed Eunhyuk running out of the door. I panicked as I was given the thought that Mina was in danger this time.
“CALL THE POLICE!” I shouted towards Eunhyuk while grabbing his collar out of control.
“Kyuhyun, calm down, we can’t call the police yet. It hasn’t been 24 hours.” He sadly explained which made me more frustrated by the second.
“CALM? HOW COULD I CALM DOWN WHEN MINA IS IN TROUBLE AND I CAN’T BE THERE?! WHAT IF MINA IS IN DANGER RIGHT NOW? I HAVE TO FIND HER DO YOU UNDERSTAND HYUNG! I DON’T HER TO BE IN DANGER! I WANT TO PROTECT HER FROM IT!” I exploded in anger as tears forcefully stained my cheeks. I have to find her. Even if I die. I have to find her.

 

(Authors note: Which POV was more sad, Kyuhyuns or Donghaes O_O? Sorry for making Mina be in trouble again.. Do you know who's plan it was O_O?? OH I FEEL SO BAD FOR MINA T_____________T.)