I'd rather die than see you hurt.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina POV.
I leaned against the wall wishing this never happened. I wish some kind of miracle would come.
I couldn’t bear it anymore. I took all the strength I had left and stood up. I ran towards the dark alley again not even thinking. The two guys were still there. They were beating up Kyuhyun. He was lying on the floor. Lifeless. I ran over to them and pushed them out of the way, at this rate, I didn’t care if I got beat up again. They all came for me anyway. Kyuhyun had no right to get beaten.
“YA GET OFF HIM! BEAT ME UP IF YOU WANT TO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!” I shouted.
The both guys looked at me and smirked
“Nah, it’s alright we already did what we were assigned to do, we just beat him up cause he was interfering.” they walked away with laughter and smirks.
I ran over to Kyuhyun who was lying on the floor, tears rolled down my cheeks. I lifted him up and supported him on my arm.
“Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun.. Wake up please!” I ordered
He gave me no response, he was bruised all over. He had blood on his face. Tears couldn’t stop.
I shook him so many times but there was no response from him. I hugged him as he layed there not moving a inch.


“Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun! Please wake up! You’re so silly! Why did you come? Please answer me! Don’t just lay there! I know you can hear me! Who do you think you are? Batman? Spiderman? My knight and shining armor? Just please wake up!” I shook him, my tears weren’t stopping, seeing him like this is the worst pain my heart could take. He came and saved me.. Why did he do that? Pabo!


I hugged him tight as I still cried.
“s-s-so yo-you think I-I-am y-your k--n-night a-and shi-in-ing a-r-mor?” a voice whispered.
My eyes widened as I looked down at Kyuhyun. He was smiling in pain.
“I’m so glad you’re ok! Why did you save me? Why didn’t you just leave me be! They only wanted to cut me a little! Pabo.”
“I-I rather d-ie than s-ee yo-ou hurt.” he laughed.
I felt touched at what he said but still guilty for what had happened. I helped him stand up as I put his arm around me for support. We limped into the dark street lights and made our way to Kyuhyuns house.
We arrived at the front door and I rang the doorbell furiously. Someone opened the door and it was Donghae.

Donghae POV.
I’m coming! I shouted as the doorbell rang several times. It must be Kyuhyun since he’s the only one not back yet. I wonder where he went?
I opened the door and my eyes widened in shock. There stood Mina and Kyuhyun, both injured, both bleeding. Mina look so worried as she kept supporting Kyuhyun and looking at him.
“What happened!?”  I asked.
“It’s all my fault Donghae, he tried to save me. Can you please help him into his room. Please!” she panicked.
I took Kyuhyun off Mina and carried him to his room. I layed him down as he cried in pain. He continuously called for Mina. He was more concerned for her than his own injuries. I walked outside the door  to see Mina sat on the couch touching all her wounds. This was just like the last time, Except this time. The person saving her wasn’t me. I walked over and sat next to her.
“Do you want me to clean your wounds?” I offered.
“No, it’s ok. I really need to help Kyuhyun with his. Where’s the first aid kit?” she asked.
“Oh..ok, it’s over there..” I pointed to the direction of a cupboard.
She stood up and looked in the cupboard. She took out the first aid kit and some Hello Kitty plasters. The same ones I bought for her. She quickly walked over to Kyuhyuns room and I was left by myself.

Kyuhyun POV
I was somehow in my room. What happened? Wasn’t I in the alley getting beaten up? Where’s Mina?
I tried to get up but my body didn’t listen to me. Is she safe?
My door slowly creaked open and I pretended to sleep. If it was Donghae then he’ll definitely shout at me.
I layed my head facing the door and closed my eyes. I could hear footsteps slowly walking over and then sat down next to me. It was Mina.
“Kyuhyun. Your so stupid. Why did you save me? You could of just left me there.” she said as she gently touched my forehead then slid her hands down my cheeks. A few wet drops started to appear on my face.
Is she crying?
She took some cotton wool and dabbed it gently on my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see her face injured and full of tears. I managed to have strength in my arms so I lifted it up and landed it on Minas face. I caressed her cheek and She looked at me like she just seen a dead person alive again. I smiled at her as her tears increased.

Third Person.
Mina was so relieved that Kyuhyun was ok. She slapped Kyuhyun on the arm which made Kyuhyun scream.
“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” Kyuhyun Shouted.
“FOR SAVING ME! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!”
“I wasn’t thinking. That was why, I knew you were in danger. I couldn’t let you get beat up. I‘d rather die than see you hurt.” He confessed.
Minas tears wouldn’t stop. His words has touched her.
“Thanks Kyuhyun” she said.
“Haha, It’s ok. Atleast I’m still handsome even though I’m beaten up to the shape on a pig.” he joked.
Mina hugged Kyuhyun very softly which surprised him for a bit. He hugged her back as a smile formed on his face. They paused in that position. Kyuhyun hoping that he could spend the rest of his life in this position. Even though his wounds were hurting as they were doing so, He didn’t care. Mina let go and started cleaning his wounds again.
“Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow” Kyuhyun moaned.
“Be quiet Kyuhyun!” she ordered.
“Then be gentle!”
“I am being gentle!”
“Then be more gentle!”
“Then do it yourself!”
She got pissed off with Kyuhyun complaining so she handed the box to Kyuhyun and stood up. She was about to walk out the door when he grabbed her wrist. She turned around with a total pissed look.
“I’m sorry, please don’t leave. You can clean these wounds as hard as you could.” he said with a upset look. Mina gave in and sat down again.

Mina POV.
I continued to clean his cuts, he wasn’t moving much and his eyes are closed so I assume he is asleep. He looks so cute and calm when he’s sleeping. I finished cleaning all the cuts on his body. I was about to leave. I stood up and something stopped me and made me sit back down. I realised that Kyuhyun has been gripping onto my hand. I tried my best to get his hand off me but it was impossible. This boy is strong! I tried to stand up again but this time he pulled me towards him. I was now unknowingly on his chest. His hands are already wrapped around my waist and I can no longer move. what to do mina?!
Maybe if I just waited for him to move again then I will be free. I sat there for minutes..hours.. Until my eyes become heavy and I eventually fell asleep on his delicate chest.

Kyuhyun POV.
Mina continued to cleaned my cuts. I layed there relaxing on the bed with my eyes closed while gripping onto Minas hand. She gently put a bandage on me and cleaned up everything. is she going to leave? Kyuhyun! Think of something!
I realised I was still gripping onto Minas hand. Maybe if I didn’t let go she’ll stay. She stood up for a while then realise I was gripping onto her. She tried to pull me away but I guess I was just to strong. I then thought of a genius plan. When she stood up again I pulled her and she layed on top on my chest.
I had already locked her with my hands. Kyuhyun this is genius man! She layed there silenty. I guess she liked it. I slept in peace that night with the person I think I’m in love with, in my arms.