Ignoring him.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Today was the day Mina comes out of hospital because of her fast recovery. She has been avoiding Kyuhyun because she’s still not sure how to tell him.
“I’ll help you.” Kyuhyun offered as she helped her pack her clothes in the bag.
She took the clothes out of his hand and put them in the bag herself.
“No, it’s ok.”
They finished packing and the doctor came in.
“Mina, can you come back once every 10 days for a check up please?”
She smiled and nodded and walked out the door with everyone.
“We have to go to a meeting, we’ll see you later Mina.” Donghae said before leaving in the van.
Kyuhyun has been looking at her, he can sense something strange, Mina has been ignoring him for the past few days.
Mina and Key were on the way home in Keys car.
“Why have you been avoiding Kyuhyun lately?” He started.
“Huh? I haven’t.”
“Oh come on Mina, I could tell you have. Is it hard for you to tell him?”
“It’s really hard. I don’t know when to tell him Key.” She turned her head down.
“You will be able to tell him when the time comes.” He put his free hand on her shoulder.

Mina POV.
We arrived home, aah I haven’t seen this house for days and I miss it already.
“Do you want anything to eat?” Key asked heading towards the kitchen.
I nodded sideways and made my way up the stairs, I felt flat on my bed staring at the ceiling.
Who would ever knew this would happen to me?
Me, Mi Mina, use to be one of the loneliest girl in the planet, she met Kyuhyun and fell in love with him.
I lift my arms above me and stared at the bracelet he gave me. I held the ring one. I still remember exactly what he said at the field.

“What is this charm then?”
“Well..this charm is..I want to marry you.”


Marry? I really wanted to marry you Kyu but now it's impossible. I rolled off my bed and made my way downstairs. Key was in the kitchen making some sandwiches.  I sat on the counter just continuously staring at Key.
The brother I loved since I was a little child and I wont be able to see his face in less than 7 months time.
Sigh, I sat on the couch and the tv and flipped through multiples of channels until I heard the word super junior come up.

“Today, we are delighted to be with the super junior members, now Kyuhyun, tell me how do you feel?” a women with a mic said.

“It is a great opportunity to be on this show, I also wish for a certain person out there to take care of herself because she has been in a accident lately.” He smiled and made a heart sign.

I quickly turned off the tv and laid on the couch facing the ceiling.
Kyuhyun, why are you making it so hard to tell you?

Third person.
The next morning Mina woke up and got ready for school. It was her first day back in school in days.
She packed Keys specially made lunchbox, gave Key a hug and walked out the door. She was walking and taking all the view in. For some reason, her surroundings were more beautiful than before.
She was walking when she noticed a tall figure. It was Kyuhyun, she stood still as he walked towards her.
“Morning Mina, lets walk together.” He smiled.
“Uhh, I would love to but I have something to do this morning so I will see you in school.” She lied avoiding looking at him and ran off.
The more time she spent with Kyuhyun, the more her heart hurts that she has to leave him soon.
For the rest of the day, Mina would keep quiet and only listen to the teacher, several times Kyuhyun nudged her or sent notes but she ignored them. At the end of the school she packed up when Kyuhyun started a conversation.
“Mina, lets walk home together?” He hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her.
“Sorry, I have to go to the studio with Key today. Another time.” She lied again and walked off without looking at him again.