New Students.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Mina’s POV.
I walked back to the classroom and everybody was already seated in their seats. I gave the papers to the teacher before walking to the back of the classroom where my seat was.

“Morning class.“ The teacher closed the door and stood at the front.
“Morning seonsaengnim~“ The class sung in unison.

“Today class, we will have four new students, you may be familiar with them but please treat them with respect .”

Suddenly the whole class became something like a silent war, the girls were bickering and gasping, boys were getting excited by giving arm punches to each other. But what for? They weren‘t this excited when I first transferred here, no one was. I can see the teachers signal her hands through the door telling the students to come in.
______

One by one they all walked in. A total of four boys stood in front of the class. Girls started to squeal. Of course the highest squealer of the year should go to Jennifer or Naomi. Standing there were four young boys, sort of similar to angels from heaven. They were so neatly dressed and smart looking, can’t forget their glowing good looks.

“These four boys will be in the same class as you all for the rest of the year. Treat them well. Now.“ The teacher’s smile widened as she looked at the four boys “Could you introduce yourself a little?“

The first boy standing on the right had black spiked hair that was gelled so layers were clearly shown and his bangs were to the side. He had a very cute smiling face and had big head phones wrapped around his neck.

“Annyeonghaseyo” he bowed. “My name is Lee Donghae and I like to compose music, my friends call me fishy which is sort of a nickname that has grown on me. Please be my friend and treat me well” he bowed once again and froze when she saw the most beautiful girl seated at the back of the loud class. Everybody clapped and cheered. The class then adverted their eyes to the next person.

He was very pretty and cute. Mina could hear the giggles of the girls yelling “Sungmin-ah!”
He had cute dark blonde hair, perfectly styled and his uniform was creaseless.

“Annyeong!” The second boy waved frantically and flashed an eye smile. Mina nearly squealed for his aegyo but managed to control herself..but the other girls couldn’t help.
“My name is Sungmin and I’d love to make new friends. Please be by friend” He ended it with a cute fish pout.

The third person showed a thin smile. He had a really cute flushed face, adding a extra effect of shyness in him. He was fidgeting which made Mina thought that he was cute.

“Umm Hello, My name is Eunhyuk..but call me Hyukkie if you like..or not.. I don’t mind..” His eyes squinted and he bit his lip. Though the introduction was short. The volume of the class was nonetheless the same.

There was only one more person left. Mina shifted her eyes to him.

“OMO” she gasped and hid behind her textbook. She peeked over the rim of the cover and found herself making direct eye contact with him.

“Annyeong classmates~ I’m Kyuhyun and I like video games. If you like star craft and play it, lets train together. I‘d kill you all in battle though” He smugged and gave a small bow, still staring at Mina.


Donghae’s POV.
“Waah I’m so scared “ Eunhyuk and Sungmin shivered in unison.

Only me and Kyuhyun could laugh at their foolishness.

I looked into the little gap of the door and could see the whole class nearly screaming and trying to see us. The teacher gave a smile and signalled us to go in. I went in first leading on by Sungmin, Eunhyuk then Kyuhyun. Everybody stared at us with their eyes wide. is this a normal reaction? we all stood in a line as the teacher talked about us. I quickly scanned through the class but only half-way through scanning she asked us to introduce ourselves with me first.
I just introduced myself by whatever came into my mind while still scanning the whole class. Right away i could tell who were the fans. Nearly every girl were, but as i scanned at the back, there, by the corner, was the most beautiful girl i’ve ever seen. She was like a goddess, she wasn’t like the other girls that were screaming and screeching. She just sat there, with a smile on her soft delicate face, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.


Kyuhyun’s POV
Oh god my Hyungs are so embarrassing.

When we walked in, all the girls went crazy, it must be my looks. We all had to do introductions but since i was last i’ll look around the class, every girl looked at me with their pretend cute faces and waving their hands at me, I just ignored them until I looked at the back of the class. Wasn’t that the girl from earlier? She was hiding behind a textbook trying not to have eye contact with me i guess. I gave myself a little smile then smiled at her. She gasped and continued to hide quietly behind her book.


Mina’s POV
Why am I blushing so much? The four boys finished their introduction and it was time for them to take their seats. Everybody was shouting towards the class. “Sungmin Sungmin.. Donghae.. HYUKKIE.. Kyuhyun sit here!!” The teacher eyed on every free seat. I swear Donghae keeps looking at me.

“Donghae sit next to Hannah, Sungmin next to Lynn, Eunhyuk sit by Lilly and Kyuhyun…”
She looked around and i looked around please let there be a spare seat in front of the class. I don’t want to sit in shame.
“Kyuhyun, sit next to the girl at the back by the window” I told her my name earlier aish..

Wait what?

“Oh, you mean Mina?” Kyuhyun eyed me.

“Yeah, Mina” The teacher gave a smile to Kyuhyun and then lessened her smile to me.
I tried to stop having eye contact with him as he walked over. He stood above me and gave me a smile then sat down right next to me, so close, we could be touching.

Personal space please!

Class started and everybody weren’t half concentrating on the lesson, only on the four boys. I continued listening to the lesson when a little crumpled note landed in front of my notebook. I looked at Kyuhyun and he gave me a smile.. Mina! Mina! Don’t go red! My eyes adverted back onto the note and opened it.

“Hey Mina!
We meet again~
-Kyuhyun, the number one most handsome man.”