What time is it? It's Dating time!!

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}


“Oh my yeobo!! <3
    I’ll come pick you up in about a hour.
               -Kyuhyun <3”

“Ok ok, Oh and, stop calling me yeobo!
            -Mina.”

“But, you’re my yeobo =(! I will never stop >=(! See you soon.. YEOBO!
                   -Kyuhyun.”


Mina POV.

I gave a giggle at the last text and started to get ready. Since Key isn’t around..I guess it’s up to me to find myself something to wear. -sigh-
I opened my closet and stared blankly at it, filled with blank colours. Darn, I should of gone shopping earlier. I rang Key because this was indeed a emergency!
“Hello?” I heard Key panting as music was playing in the back.
“Hey Oppa, I need some help on what to wear.”
“Oh, I knew this day would come. Go into my room and open the closet, at the bottom there’s a box. There’s a outfit in there for you, you can thank your amazing brother later! Bye~!”
I did what he said and walked into his closet to actually find a box. I opened it and it had a cute pink cotton dress, white heels and these cute adorable gloves that goes up to my arms. I put it on and loved how it fit perfectly.

I smiled at myself in the mirror to make sure the look is ok and went downstairs to wait for Kyuhyun.
*ding dong……dingdingdingdingdonggdingdongdingdongdingdongdingdong*
“Alright I’m coming!!” I switched the tv off and make my way to the door.
“YEOBO!” He shouted and attacked me as I nearly fell over.
“Alright Kyu~ Let’s go!” I said as he held my hand.
I love how our hands fit perfectly together. I love how much he gives me warmth and most importantly
I love him.
“So, where shall we go first?” Our hands together flinging about in the air.
“Hmm, let’s go to the mall?”
“Sure!” I smiled as I skipped besides him.

Kyuhyun POV.
“Ohhh!! Kyu Kyu!!” Mina ran over to a window while she called for me.
I ran over to find a very beautiful Polaroid necklace.


“Isn’t that beautiful?” She pointed over to it.
“Do you want me to buy it for you Mina?”
“Ahh no!! It’s too expensive! Lets go somewhere else.” She tugged my hand into another store before looking at the necklace one more time. We entered a cute hello kitty as Mina bounced everywhere.
“Hey Mina, I’m just going to the toilet, wait here ok?” I whispered to her ear as she nodded.
I walked out of the store then walked back to that jewerly store. I gave myself a smile then walked in.
“Hey, can I buy the Polaroid necklace displayed outside your shop window please.” I asked the assistant.
She took out the necklace from the window and showed it to me.
“Perfect.” I told her.
She helped me wrap it up in a box as i paid.
I sat on a near bench then took out the necklace.
Good thing I always carry a photo of myself. I took out the necklace and slipped the photo into it.
Yes, now that’s perfect. I hid the box in my pocket and walked back to find Mina.
I slid my hands on her waist and whispered into her ear which made her nearly scared to death.
“Don’t scare me Kyu~” She pouted. SHE’S SO CUTE, I’M GOING TO DIE!!
We went to the ice cream shop.
“Kyu Kyu~ I don’t know what flavour I want.” She pouted as I ruffled her hair.
“Well, only pick one cause I don’t want a pig.” I teased as she slapped my arm.
We bought our ice creams and made our way out of the mall.
“Where to now Kyu~” She asked as her attention was all into the ice cream.
“Let’s go to our special place.”
“The park where the wishing tree is?”
“Precisely.”
We arrived at the park and sat down on the grass.
“Kyu Kyu! Look at the stars, their so beautiful.” She dazzled while pointing at the starry sky.
“One day, I want to be one of those stars, and look down on the people I love.” she said.
“And I will become the moon. Also shining with you.”
I took out the box that was in my pockets while she was still staring at the night sky.
“Mina.”
“Yes?”
“Close your eyes?”
“Why? Are you going to me?” She laughed.
“I promise I won’t you, your so dirty minded!” I chuckled as I ruffled her hair once again.
She obeyed my orders and closed her eyes. I lifted her hands towards me then took the box out.
I slowly dropped the box in her hands as she opened she eyes in surprise.
“What this?” She asked.
“Open it.”
She opened it and her eyes gazed the box in shock.
“K..y..u? This is…”
“Yup, the necklace from earlier.”
I looked over to her as she looked up..with tears in her eyes.
“Oh no oh no. Mina don’t cry! If you don’t like it, I’ll go refund it!” Surrendering to her tears.

Mina POV.
I closed my eyes as Kyuhyun asked me to. He lifted my hands up and a light weight dropped on my hands. I opened my eyes to see a pink and purple wrapped box.
“What’s this?” I asked still confused.
He told me to open it…and to my surprise, it was the necklace I’ve been wanting earlier. I wanted to get this when I saved up enough money but he had bought it for me, I was touched by the moment that tears started forming in my eyes. I looked up to him to thank him but he had this worried look on his face.
“Oh no oh no. Mina don’t cry! If you don’t like, I’ll go refund!” He asked me with his face nearly dying.
I smiled at how he thought I was crying of sadness..but I was crying from happiness.
“Thank you so much Kyuhyun.” I smiled at him as he wiped my tears.
“Wait, there’s a special thing about this necklace.” He said before taking it out.
“There’s my handsome face on it.” He laughed as he held the necklace towards me showing his cute picture on the necklace. He helped me put the necklace on as he kissed my forehead.


“I can’t thank you enough for this Kyu, this is the best present I’ve ever had.” I wiped my eyes as they were still tearing.
“Best present? Isn’t this the best present?” He smirked before leaning towards me and attaching his lips towards mine, his warm presence is my everything. Kyuhyun, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
“Their both the best.” I confessed with a blush as he let go of my lips.
“LOOK A SHOOTING STAR!” Kyuhyun pointed towards the quick glistering sky.
“Quick! Make a wish!” He closed his eyes and placed his eyes together.

“I wish Mina will always be mine.”

“I wish Kyuhyun will always be happy.”


“Hey! Why didn’t you wish I was yours?” He pouted.
“Because I know you always will be.”

 (A/N-I know i said i was going to post up quite alot of chapters today o-o i had major writers block =( and this is all i can come up with LOL. Bedtime for me now~ Have fun reading and make me smile when i wake up in the morning~)