The KYUKEY CREW!

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

“SHE TRIED TO ME KEY! HONEST!” Kyuhyun pleaded while tugging onto Keys arm.
“BWOH?! MINA! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE THIS ERTED!!!” Key got wide-eyed.
“KEY OPPA! DON’T LISTEN TO HIM!!” Mina defended herself.
“NO NO IT’S TRUE KEY! I was just eating sandwiches when.."

*Kyuhyuns thoughts.
“Hey baby, you very y..” Mina teased as I tried to back myself away.
“Hey yo, don’t be shy, Mina is here.” She leaned over me causing me to sweat out everywhere.
She pinned my arms against the sofa then came closer to me as I tried to get out of this, her lips rap
-*

“THAT’S SO NOT TRUE KYU!!” Mina ran over to him about to attack him.
“KEY! HER HORMONES ARE ACTING UP AGAIN! HELP MEE~!” He poked out his tongue behind Key.
Key stood in front of Kyuhyun as Mina ran over and jumped on Key.
“M-M-M-Mi-in-a..” Key stuttered as he let Mina back down.
“YOU ARE SO ERTED~” He cooed and then ran off leaving Kyuhyun behind scared.
“u-u-uh Mina.. Heh.. You know I was joking yeobo..” Kyuhyun backed away as Mina headed towards his direction.
He looked up the stairs to see Key signalling him to come up.
“OH!! KEY WANTS ME!!” He shouted as he sprinted up the stairs.
They both ran into the bathroom as Mina stood at the bottom of the stairs thinking about what they were up to.

[inside the bathroom]
“Now, I can finally use these waterguns I’ve been hiding!” Key smirked as he filled the guns up.
“Wow…Key.. Your so evil..” He complimented him while scared of Mina and him at the same time.
“Right, We’re the KYUKEY CREW!” He said as he handed me a water gun.
“We need to calm Mina down before she me again.” Kyuhyun laughed.
_________________________________

“Ohh..so their going to shoot me with water guns..” Mina heard everything outside the door.
She headed to the garden and hid behind the bushes with a hosepipe.
“Key, she’s gone!!” She heard Kyuhyun shouting inside the house.
She felt a bit drowsy and pain in her head but soon ignored it as she heard them come outside.
“She’s not in the house Kyu, Lets go check outside” Key ordered.
Mina saw them step outside the door and walking around until they were close enough for Mina.
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” She shouted before turning on the hosepipe and firing water and Kyuhyun and Key.
“AAH MI-BLUHEREFSDFVHSDFV” They mumbled as she sprayed them.
Key and Kyuhyun managed to run away as far as the hosepipe can go.
“THIS IS KYUKEY AND YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED!” They stood back to back.
“KYUKEY? HAHAHA!!” She burst into laughter.
Kyuhyun and Key started spraying Mina with their water guns making cute gun noises.
“pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!!”
“YAH STOP IT!” Mina demanded as she tried to dodge the water with her hands.
They didn’t intend to stop..until they actually ran out of water.
“Oh darn, you guys are go going to get owned.” Mina smirked picking up the hosepipe once again.
“Urrrhh,Kyuhyun..what to do?” Key whispered next Kyuhyun.
“The only thing I can do is..” Kyuhyun looked at Key then jumped away from him.
“SHOOT HIM MINA! IT WAS ALL HIS IDEA!!” He pointed towards Key giving off his innocent look.
“YAH KYU! How can you do this?! Kyww..KyuKwe…KYUKEY CROO.. AISH IT’S SO HARD TO SAY! ANYWAYS THIS CREW IS OVER!”
Mina didn’t care who it was so she decided to shoot randomly..
“WAAAAAAAAAAH!” She shouted as water sprayed back on her also.
The pain from her head never left, instead it hurt more and she become weak. She dropped the hose pipe as her fingers rubbed her temples when she finally fell on the ground.
“MINA?!” She heard Kyuhyun and Key before she passed out.

_______________________________________________
She woke up hours later still rubbing her fingers on her temples.
“Ouch, what happened?” She asked as she still regained her consciousness
“You fainted in the garden just now.” Key explained as he put a wet towel over Minas head.
“Where’s Kyuhyun?”
“I’m here.” She looked up to see Kyuhyun walking back from the kitchen.
“Hot soup for you.” He said handing a bowl and spoon to her.
She took the bowl and tried a little bit then spat it straight out.
“ARRH BLEH! KYU! IT’S SO SALTY!!” She said as she still tried to spit the saltiness out.
They all burst out laughing and Minas expression that Kyuhyun didn’t even know it was so late.
“uh oh, I have to go, it’s so late!” He panicked.
“Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Mina gave a smile as she waved.
He gave her a kiss on a forehead then left the door.
“DUDE! I’ve seen it earlier, don’t really want to see smoochie poochie again.” Key complained.
“It’s not smoochie poochie Oppa. It’s love.” She smiled as she watched Kyuhyun leave the door.

 

(A/N - I think i'll be updating a few today o-o! anyway.. KYUKEY? That's so weird o-o LOL.Try saying "KYUKEY CREW" really fast, it really is so confusing, it sounds like cookie crew hehe.)