Suprise Party.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

“Kyuhyun! How about this?” Sungmin held up pink fluffy slippers and rubbed it against his face.
“Sungmin, you just want that!” Donghae chuckled forcing him to put the slippers back down.
Today, it was Minas birthday and the members have all gone out to get her a present.
“OooooOooOH! I want this!!!” Eunhyuk hugged a fish plushie.
“Eunhyuk, isn’t that suppose to be me? I’m the fish in the band?” Donghae asked.
“Yeah! I want it because it’s you!” he continued to hug it, not letting it go.
“Guys, we’re here to buy Mina a present, not go crazy over stuff you like.” Kyuhyun made a point.
They walked in and out of shops still not sure on what to buy her.
“Arrrh! This is so hard!” Sungmin pulled his hair as they soon walked out of another shop.
“It’s so hard to find what to get her! We should just get her to fish plushie” Eunhyuk suggest but within a second they all nodded in disagreement.
“Oh! I have a idea! Lets make her a birthday cake!” Kyuhyun suggested.
They thought the idea was great so they hurried home with all the ingredients they needed. It was harder than they thought.
“Eunhyuk, get the caster sugar..NO THAT’S GRANULATED!” Sungmin complained as they had to start all over again.
“KYU! YOU DON’T GREASE THE MIXTURE! YOU GREASE THE TIN!”
“Donghae! Your not doing anything!”
They had to start again several times after Sungmin giving them a lecture about what they did wrong for nearly 30 minutes.  

Mina POV.
I woke up this morning by the sound of Keys singing.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MINA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!” He sang making his way in with a breakfast.
“This is your morning birthday present!” He put down the breakfast on my lap and handed me a knife and fork.
“Mmmmmm, waffles.” I took in the beautiful scent.
I quickly dug in as i talked to Key.
“Where are you going today?” He asked.
“Im nwot swure.” I replied trying not to choke.
“Oh that's good then. Has Kyuhyun called you?” He asked while handing me a tissue.
“He hasn’t called yet.” Gulping down the waffles.
As soon as I said that my phone rang. I looked over to it to find myself a new message.

“Happy Birthday my dear yeobo!!
 Gosh, your getting so old. But even though when your 60, you will still be as beautiful as ever :3 -Kyu~”


Someone tell me why I’m in love with him again? Oh yeah, the feelings mutual.
I quickly shooed Key out the room for me to get ready as I finished the rest of these yummy pancakes when my phone beeped again.

“Oh yeah,yeobo, I forgot. Meet me by Sunny Beach in about 2 hours, remember to dress nicely! It is your birthday after all! Saranghae~ -Kyu.”

Mmm 2 hours? That should be enough. I opened my closet once again..blank..panic.. Then my phone beeped once again.

“I almost forgot. I bought you a dress, it should of arrived already right?
-Kyu”


Dress? What dress? I haven’t received a dress?
“Mina! YOU HAVE A PACKAGE!” Key shouted from downstairs.
There’s the dress... I ran downstairs to see Key holding a big box smiling freakishly at me.
“Why are you looking at me like that Oppa?”
“Oh nothing, just want to see what’s inside.” He handed me the box and I sat down on the floor putting the box on the ground. I slowly opened the lid to reveal a beautiful blue dress. It had sort of a frilly pattern but overall it was really beautiful, Kyuhyun has some great style, better than me I admit but there was someone else more happy than I was. Key.
“OMO IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL! LOOK AT THE COLOUR BLUE! I WANT TO WEAR IT!  TOO BAD I’M A BOY!” He cursed himself.
I laughed at him as he ruffled my hair and offered to help me get ready when the home phone rang.
“I’ll get it.” Key walked over to the phone.
Ow, I’m getting a bit dizzy again.

Key POV.
I walked over to answer the phone.
“Yeoboseyo? Ah hey Kyuhyun!”
“Morning Hyung. You remember the surprise right?
“Ah yeah of course! The surprise party!”
“SHH! Don’t let her hear about it, I want it to be the best surprise ever!”
“Ok, See you later.”
I hung up the phone and walked into Minas room, she was examining the beautiful dress.
If I was a girl I would deffinetly go for Kyuhyun, but I already have Jonghyun, not that I’m gay though.
“Mina, why are you looking at the dress like that?” I wondered.
“Cause it’s so beautiful. I don’t want to wear it.”
“The dress is beautiful and your beautiful so of course you have to wear it!” I ordered her as I took the dress and dragged her into the bathroom.
“Better get changed!” I closed the door behind me.
Arhh I’m going crazy!
“Mina! ARE YOU DONE YET!” I banged and shouted at the door until it finally opened.
I stared at her with my eyes wide..wow is she my really dorky sister..she looks like a angel that ran out of white clothes.. I continued to stare at her in shock that I kinda freaked her out a little bit.
“Oppa, stop looking at me like that.” she blushed.
I knocked out of my senses and took a look at her from head to toe.
“Hmm something seems to be missing..” I told her.
I went into her room as she followed behind and looked for a belt.
I found a black one with gold bow like pattern on it. Perfect!
I helped Mina put it on and she looks beautiful as ever. Sigh..she definitely got the looks from me.


“Mina, you look beautiful.” I smiled at her hands on her shoulders.
“Key, stop complimenting me!” She blushed then the phone rang.
I excused myself downstairs to go get it.
“Yeoboseyo?”
“Hyung, is Mina ready yet? We’ve got everything planned now.” Kyuhyun said on the other line.
“Ah yeah yeah, the dress you sent her was beautiful but with her wearing it is more beautiful.”
“I can’t wait to see it. Prey I won’t nosebleed hehe. I’ll give you a text when to come!”
He hung up and I walked back to help Mina to make her more beautiful.

Kyuhyun POV.
Everybody gathered around the beach as I stood in the middle of them all.
“Hey classmates and friends! Today we’re celebrating Minas birthday, she will be arriving in about 10 minutes, lets give Mi Mina a great surprise arrasso?!”
Everybody cheered and blew whistles as they continued setting up the party with balloons and food.
I gave Key a text

“Key, everythings set up, make your way over here now.
 -Kyuhyun.”


I put my hands in my pockets and took out a box beautifully wrapped with a pink ribbon. Mina will really love this present I got for her..because it's really special..

(A/N- What do you think of this chapter? What do you think the present is? hehe. Sunny Beach=LAME LOL. I couldn't think of a name for it. Anyways, i'm in the middle of writing the next chapter so it will be up in less than a few hours :3)