He was a orphan.

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ {UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVEMENT}

Donghae POV

I gave Mina a text and then made my way to the café. I arrived just 10 minutes earlier and waited until a
Petite girl walked over to me with a little white beanie. It was Mina. wow, she looked cute.
“Hey Donghae” she greeted with a smile.
I greeted her back and then she asked where we were going. I told her I secretly planned it out but really I had no idea. So I took her to wherever my mind came too. I wasn’t very good with dates so I took her to the mall first.
We looked around all the cute hamtaro, Hello Kitty, Snoopy,  Cinnamon Roll plushies. Then we came into this little cute jewerely shop. Mina ran over to the window and had her eyes on something. She quickly dragged me over.
“Wow  Donghae, isn’t this beautiful?” she asked.
I looked over to the window to find a purple crystal heart necklace, It was indeed beautiful.

“Do you want it?” I asked.
“huh?” she looked at me.
“I’ll buy it for you if you want?”
“What? No no, it’s ok.. Heh.. It’s only a necklace. I don’t really want it anyway” she laughed.
She left the window with a last glance then treated me with ice cream. We sat down on a bench and
Wow, she was a messy eater. There was more ice cream around her face than that was in !
I took some tissues from my pocket. I lifted up her chin which made her look at me then gently wiped the ice cream off. We both laughed as we had a ice cream war.
“Hey, I wanna take you a place I grew up in.”
“The place you grew up in?” she wondered.
“Yeah!” I dragged her out of the mall.
“Hey! Why do you want me to go to the place you grew up in?” she asked.
“You’ll see when you get there”
We arrived to the place where I grew up..
“You grew up in a orphan home?” she asked.
I gave a sigh. “Yeah, They told me that when I was only a few months old, they found me besides the road. They kept me so I’ve been living my childhood here. I always come back here and I’m so thankful of them that they raised me. If they never took me, i would've died besides the road. Come on, let’s go in.”
I grabbed her hand and we made our way inside.

Mina POV
“Donghae Oppa! Donghae Hyung!” all the little boys and girls shouted as they ran towards him.
“Oh hows my sons and daughters” he said as he picked up a little boy into his arms.
Then all the kids turned their attention to me.
“Donghae? Whos that girl? Is she your girlfriend? You promised to marry me though!” A little girl pouted.
Donghae bent down onto her level and ruffled her hair.
“She’s just my friend Kimmie, Of course I will marry you when your older.” He gave a smile to her and she hugged him over the neck. How cute, Donghae must love them.
We played with the little boys and girls and soon enough they all started to like me more than Donghae. All the girls went to me and all the boys went to Donghae, we both played a little tag game and ran around for ages. I sat down on the grass with my legs crossed as I saw Donghae play with all the kids by picking them up and playing aeroplanes with them. Soon after the kids gone in for dinner, Donghae sat next to me. He handed me a bottle of water and I asked him.
" />
[Play and read]
“So, you really love these kids huh?”
“Yeah, I’m always happy to see them.”
“Do you come here a lot?”
“I try my best to come here often. When I got the chance to become a singer and was about to leave, they cried for days. We really got along, they were like the little brothers and sisters that would keep me happy. I don’t want to leave them forever, I don’t want to abandon them. I don’t want to do that because I know what it feels like to be abandoned. I don‘t want it to happen to them.”
Tears starting to form in my eyes, I looked over to him to see his face all gloomy and sad. A part of me inside really did feel his pain. I wanted to share that pain he had. I didn’t want him to hurt this much.
“Donghae” I said.
I took my hand and placed it on his chest and he looked over to me.
“From now on, I, Mi Mina, is to share ,you, Lee Donghaes pain. Through whatever happens, you will tell me anything that hurts your heart. We will share the pain together .until now. Until forever..” I looked at him with tears rolling down his cheeks. He looked at me with that ease of pain and then gave me a smile.
He leaned over to hug me, It was warm and full of thankful feeling.
“Thank you Mina, Thanks a lot. I now know I will no longer be alone holding pains in my heart. I really thank you, I do I do. Mi Mina, you have officially touched my heart.” he cried with happiness and I hugged him back giving him pats on the back to stop him from crying.

Donghae POV.
We both left the Orphanage as we said goodbye to the kids.
I took her to my one and only number one favourite place. It’s the best place to relax and get your mind of things.
“Waaah, Donghae! The view is beautiful!” she said as she looked over the beautiful grassy hill filled with flowers and in front was dazzling with city lights. We both sat down on the grass and looked over the hill..
“You know Mina, This is a really special place for me. No one knows about this place, not even the members.” I confessed.
“Wow really?” she asked as she looked over to me with her dazzling eyes.
“Yes . You’re the only person who knows about this place and now Mi Mina. I’m giving you the permission to share this place with me. When you’re feeling sad or confused about something, just come here and shout it out. You will feel much better.”
“Thanks a lot Donghae. I‘m really touched.” she said as she continued to look over the sky.
I looked over to her as she gave her best smile to the view. Her beautiful smile that makes my whole world turn upside down. Her sparkling eyes that can make stars get jealous. Whenever I see her, I can always have that warm smiling feeling inside. Although I’ve only known her for a few days, less than a week infact, I feel like she’s special, I feel that I always will need to protect her through everything. Even though this day wasn’t the typical hangout. I had a great time and I would remember this day forever.
 I think…I think I’m in love with her.
Stop music.

Before I knew it, hours has passed as we sat there talking. I looked over at Mina and her stomach grumbled which gave me a giggle.
“Are you hungry Mina?” I laughed.
“Uhh yeah.” she confessed then gave a slight blush.
We got off our feet and made our way into little noodle store. We walked in and sat by the window.
The nice waiter handed us a menu and then left.
“What do you want Mina?” I asked.
“Hmm, I’m not sure, they all look nice. Can I have them all?”
“Yah! I don’t have that much money, If I keep on treating you for food, I would be broke!” I confessed which made her laugh. After a few minutes, the waiter came back to get our order. I ordered egg, pork cutlets with noodles and she ordered seafood noodles. The waiter came back with our bowl of delicious food.
“Enjoy!” she smiled then walked away.
I looked over at Mina as the waiter left and she was already eating already. She must have been hungry.
I gave her hair a little ruffle as she was still eating. She looked up to me and gave me a smile.
We both finished our bowls and was ready to pay. The waiter walked over to us with a check and two coupons.
“This week we will be handing out free coupons so you and your girlfriend can come back and have a free bowl.” she smiled.
Girlfriend?
We both kept quiet as we payed and just took the coupons and left. It was 6PM and the sky started to get dim.
“I guess this will be the end of the date as I ran out of ideas where to take you” I sighed
“Haha. Thanks a lot for today Donghae. I’ve learnt and received many great things today. This will always be a day I will remember.” she leaned over for a hug which startled me a bit.
“Do you want me to walk you home?”
“Haha, no it’s ok. I don’t live far from here anyway.”
She held up the coupons.
“I’ll be keeping this for our next hangout, and we will use these coupons” she winked and walked off.A tingle was sent down my spine and the feeling of fear came to me as she walked off into the dark street.